Dominique Nugent #4 Dim Dom faked the shock … we all know who picked the Rock !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£345.... £345....

Ah here, she'l never wear that dress again, she never wears anything more than once!!!

£345 🤯🤯
Did she pay for it though?? Terrie Mc is always wearing this ones stuff and I doubt very much she is paying full whack either.
I wouldn't like what she's wearing but lantern divine it's better than Grace's lingerie dress, not one of them has an ounce of class!

Reactions: 12
Did she pay for it though?? Terrie Mc is always wearing this ones stuff and I doubt very much she is paying full whack either.
I wouldn't like what she's wearing but lantern divine it's better than Grace's lingerie dress, not one of them has an ounce of class!
Not a hope she’s paying full whack, between herself, Terrie and Sosue they’re flat out wearing this tack!

Reactions: 7
Had a nose at the pics, it's not just her it's the whole lot of them- the party is all so contrived and narcissistic. Do they even know what they are doing for real life or for Instagram material any more.
Back to my self imposed ban on all influencer pages 😂

Reactions: 7
How long are they together I can't believe they're getting married so soon they're still in that honeymoon phase what's the rush

Reactions: 5
How long are they together I can't believe they're getting married so soon they're still in that honeymoon phase what's the rush
I think she's trying to play catch up to where she felt should she be at her stage of life before her previous relationship ended. I think she's rushing this relationship to get to her life goal milestones eg married by X age, baby by Y age etc.

Reactions: 25
Seems very quick considering she’s was engaged to your man didn’t she post about her build up with that too?

It’s been only two years

Reactions: 6
She must be mid 30’s now is she? She has to lock him down and get the big day out of the way as the other fella left after the engagement. So tik tok, she’s in a hurry. Now I wouldn’t be in a hurry to marry combover, but then I’m not desperate like herself.
She hasn’t shown the token ring or the real ring since she blabbered for one full evening about them. It’s like it never happened. I am looking forward to the lack of material her wedding dress will have and we’ll definitely be treated to some feathers.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'd say her family have concerns 😟
She'd still be very vulnerable after going through a break up like that would take its toll on you.

Reactions: 10
I need the number of whatever therapist helped her get over all of this in less than 2 years!!! In fairness I’d still be in the bed crying into a box of dairy milk so there’s strength in her somewhere

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Relationships can be over before you split, I know she was devo but I think that was more the ‘big wedding’ look at me bit to. Especially that they both moved on so quick.

Reactions: 3
‘He’ was an easy one for her to get with considering they have history. It could be a lovely love story though, stranger things have happened.

Reactions: 5
Was he not half decent looking when she unveiled him first? What’s going on with the hair, it’s awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.