Dominique Nugent #4 Dim Dom faked the shock … we all know who picked the Rock !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dress is £345, insane price for something she probably won't wear again.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
It certainly doesn't look like that price tag. Why does she always look like an extra from the Clueless movie. If it's not sequins, it's feathers. Her hair and makeup are awful. Too much going on.

Reactions: 27
I saw this photo this morning and thought she was pregnant. I think it’s just the way he’s holding her stomach. He seems really awkward around her like when you’re first together and you don’t know where to put your hands for a photo because you’re a bit embarrassed.
D2E8C9AF-1B10-4DE5-94C3-C41B894B1B28.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jen the photoshopper looks a far cry from her chiselled face she shares on her own story in that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Her face when she is in pictures with HIM always looks like he gives her the ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her photo pose reminds me of Jim Carey. Dopey, confused, goofy:

10694D52-1409-4828-B81A-01D284EBB977.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jen looked utterly shuttered here, good for her.

The dress on Dom in lovely but not at that cost. It’s very Dallas. Can’t wait to see her wedding dress.

Reactions: 4
Dom looked nice, he looks like he'd headbutt you outside a chipper at the end of the night.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What is her obsession with feathers/sparkles? Also after all the stories of going shopping for a new ring then all the drama of the token ring,she still hasn’t shown the new one.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.