Dominique Nugent #4 Dim Dom faked the shock … we all know who picked the Rock !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she ever actually enjoy the moment? Imagine how pissed you’d be if your other half spent the night on the phone at your engagement party

Reactions: 7
Does she ever actually enjoy the moment? Imagine how pissed you’d be if your other half spent the night on the phone at your engagement party
Instagram is the moment for her. She only cares about how glam she thinks she looks and the likes she gets. It’s a shallow vain pathetic existence but he seems as bad so they are well matched

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is she going to change into a Nadine Merabi dress now? The notions! Isn’t this place a tit hole?
Grimmer than grim. Surrounded by flats and dodgy teenagers. The pits. The people who go there too… birds of a feather I suppose

Reactions: 6
Grimmer than grim. Surrounded by flats and dodgy teenagers. The pits. The people who go there too… birds of a feather I suppose
The party venue must be somewhere else? As in they moving onwards now?

Reactions: 1
Can't cope lads 😅🤣😅 he's s bellend. Her stories have dried up ever since she got with him. He strikes me as the controlling type..alls not what it seems anyway

Reactions: 5
An engagement party when the wedding is in 9 months? A big outfit reveal ?? Notions upon notions

Reactions: 15
She’s conventually good looking but not at all attractive, if that makes sense in the slightest

Reactions: 16
She’s conventually good looking but not at all attractive, if that makes sense in the slightest
Yes, she has nothing about her, really attractive people aren’t necessarily good looking, it’s just something that radiates from them. All only skin deep with Dom

*edited for clarity

Reactions: 7
It’s soooo over the top to have an engagement party right before a wedding.
Suppose it’s content.

Reactions: 6
It’s soooo over the top to have an engagement party right before a wedding.
Suppose it’s content.
I really thought engagement parties were gone out in the noughties. Most of my friends are/were engaged in their 30's with mortgages and some with kids so it just wasn't on the agenda to have a big engagement party. I was happy to pop open the champers with the family and close friends and that was it! Last thing I wanted to do was arrange a party, there was plenty of organising to come with the wedding 😆

Reactions: 14
Has she not washed the tan off yet. The sandals, there's 3 inches from her toe to the top of them.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.