Dominique Nugent #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Um… what am I missing? It’s not white or close to white, and neither her tits or arse are hanging out…. So whats the problem
I get that it’s not something everyone would wear but I certainly wouldn’t be offended as a bride by that dress.
I’m trying to figure this out too 😂 some people can be so petty! There is absolutely nothing wrong with her dress for a friends wedding. It’s not that different to dresses she’s worn on her recent holidays either..

I've defended her/tried to see her side on numerous times on this thread but not today. Nice and all as she might think her outfit is, there's no excuse for a grown woman, who, let's face it, knows she's stunning, to wear such a flamboyant dress to a so-called friend's wedding. It's a blatant attention grab. You can get glammed up for a pal's big day without opting for something so showy... even the dress in black might have looked better, but no, had to be flamingo pink 🙄 Not remotely gracious, or clever.
You ok hun?

Reactions: 9
Um… what am I missing? It’s not white or close to white, and neither her tits or arse are hanging out…. So whats the problem
I get that it’s not something everyone would wear but I certainly wouldn’t be offended as a bride by that dress.
Nor would I, I’ve seen a lot more serious attempts at upstaging than that. The dress isn’t even nice ffs 🤣

Reactions: 11
I just think it's awful looking, nothing to do with upstaging the bride.
I've worn white and cream before to weddings, it's up to the bride to make sure people know she is the star attraction

Reactions: 8
Awful dress 🙈 Dress as Clueless for Halloween is fine, but that’s it. Sorry, but Dom has no style at all.

Reactions: 17
I just think it's awful looking, nothing to do with upstaging the bride.
I've worn white and cream before to weddings, it's up to the bride to make sure people know she is the star attraction
People are very divided on the white/cream as a wedding guest 😅 personally I would never

Reactions: 24
I've defended her/tried to see her side on numerous times on this thread but not today. Nice and all as she might think her outfit is, there's no excuse for a grown woman, who, let's face it, knows she's stunning, to wear such a flamboyant dress to a so-called friend's wedding. It's a blatant attention grab. You can get glammed up for a pal's big day without opting for something so showy... even the dress in black might have looked better, but no, had to be flamingo pink 🙄 Not remotely gracious, or clever.
Right... can't edit my comment as too much time has passed and can't be arsed to respond to each individual message asking me what my issue was with the dress 🤣 Hands up, I jumped in too quick when I saw it on stories earlier and honestly thought it was a full feather number which would have, in my view, been way OTT for a wedding! Seeing a full view, it's not what I thought so I take the upstaging bit back. It's not a nice dress though... looks like a cheap, creased nightdress that would be giving anyone you touch off all day an electric shock!

Reactions: 25
Shocked at Doms dress! Looks like it was €4 and 76 days in customs from Wish 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Dominiques dress sense is shocking.

Tacky to be sharing pics of the wedding from the wedding

Edited to add, especially sharing pics of the bride

Reactions: 15
She is holding up the dress in every single photo, probably to hide the mass of creases in it. I'd have taken it off ironed it and just stood up for the rest of the night if that was me 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m not against people who like to look well every time they leave the house. But full glam working in the furniture shop every day (a customer even complaining about her taking selfies) . It’s either deep rooted insecurity that all she has to offer is looks or pure vanity
This i disagree with. I don't dress up every day but I wear make up most days. When I'm off I go around in gym gear cause it's comfy and I have the kids. But before kids I made much more of an effort.
Dom has nothing better to be doing than beautifying herself and planning outfits and I wish I had the time but I don't.
She has no kids no housework etc so why wouldn't she make the most of how she looks, I admire anyone who does it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
No if anything I’d be delighted that she turned up in that ridiculous get up! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.