Dominique Nugent #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest grid post would make you sick simpering into her camera from all angles. We get it Dominique you're good looking and you know it. Time for me to unfollow she's become unbearable 🤮

Reactions: 6
Think that video was aimed at tattlers - highlighting she got a small!
How? Don’t most influencers state what size they’re wearing as reference - I honestly think some people read too much into every little thing 💁🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Cycled from marbella to Puerto Banus today with her hair down...moaning again about the heat. Ever heard of a bobbin Denise? Give me strength! What an absolute dose. They are all suited to each other as friends as my nana used to say misery loves company 😂
I see Denise is reading here...hiya hun 👋🏼 the reason I called you a dose is complaining about the sweltering heat in a Mediterranean country while on a cycle when you wore your almost waist length hair down instead of tying it up. I completely agree about us women having hang ups and insecurities about our bodies which are made worse by pressures of social media. And I do think we should absolutely take the picture and post it on your *personal* social media to look back on with pride in years to come. If you have a public profile on social media you better believe people are going to have opinions. And that's just what they are, opinions 😘💁🏼‍♀️ *hair flick emoji

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I see Denise is reading here...hiya hun 👋🏼 the reason I called you a dose is complaining about the sweltering heat in a Mediterranean country while on a cycle when you wore your almost waist length hair down instead of tying it up. I completely agree about us women having hang ups and insecurities about our bodies which are made worse by pressures of social media. And I do think we should absolutely take the picture and post it on your *personal* social media to look back on with pride in years to come. If you have a public profile on social media you better believe people are going to have opinions. And that's just what they are, opinions 😘💁🏼‍♀️ *hair flick emoji
Funny how she’ll address your comment and not her own wedding drama 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't make one - still on a new account but she defo deserves one - along side Solo journey and Lauras views pal Baz
Did you see Lisa had her girls?In fairness, its a lovely story I watched her from the start and she really has got a dream ending.

Reactions: 5
So looks like shes off skiing on her next trip..she will 100% be one of those Insta Huns posing in a bikini in the snow🤣🤣🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
Not sure why but I'm cringing from her stories got a serious ick from the stories where she puts up that they're playing pool (her in a tiny black dress) and then she changes saying he had an "unfair advantage with her in the dress"

Could be unjustified but 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 9
Not sure why but I'm cringing from her stories got a serious ick from the stories where she puts up that they're playing pool (her in a tiny black dress) and then she changes saying he had an "unfair advantage with her in the dress"

Could be unjustified but 🤢🤢🤢
I had to go see for myself. The ick indeed 🤮 I think it was an attempt at humour, but she's so dull the only spark of personality she can muster is banter around about how sexy she is 🙄 seriously Dominique change the record.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does she not feel like an absolute prat doing them walking away/towards the camera stupid videos? I've shown a few people these and it's always a cringe reaction to it.

Reactions: 10
Does she not feel like an absolute prat doing them walking away/towards the camera stupid videos? I've shown a few people these and it's always a cringe reaction to it.

Well if she doesn't she should 😂 I've a very accommodating other half when it comes to photos but if I asked him to film me walking through a restaurant he'd tell me where to go haha

Reactions: 4
I had to go see for myself. The ick indeed 🤮 I think it was an attempt at humour, but she's so dull the only spark of personality she can muster is banter around about how sexy she is 🙄 seriously Dominique change the record.
it didn’t make sense? Surely he was at a disadvantage as she was looking so sexy? I didn’t get it.

the reel of herself showing of “the dress” again when clearly it’s a humble brag about her hot bod!!! Major cringe!!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.