Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bricktop1

Saw a TikTok this morning where she said she was triggered by one of her ‘team’ gifting her opponent in a battle and not her so had been hysterically crying. Now on live hinting at gifts and how it’s payday and she’s got minus this amount. Grow up for Christs sake, always an excuse - just get a job and support yourself and your kids, I don’t know how she looks in the mirror each morning. Does she think it’s easy for anyone else? It’s straight up begging, pure and simple. Asking people to send you money in her case because she’s irresponsible and has a big old weed habit and her other half is a fucking useless streak of piss too.

Reactions: 7

Boblebob

VIP Member
So she spends £10 each day on weed and so does Steven. That's £140 a week on drugs. A month they spend £560 on drugs no wonder they are begging 😳

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7

VIP Member
Who wants to lay a bet that in the next couple of months she'll be up the duff! So her husbands addicted to hardcore drugs, dollie dickhead is a pothead, but apparently she's not done having kids, so it'll be another mouth for the state to feed! (I'm not down on benefits or anything like that, but setting out to get pregnant when you have no means to support yourself is really fucking selfish) and she's probably seen that stupid prick sophiena and all the attention she has received due to her latest pregnancy!

Reactions: 6

HadEnoughHarriet

Chatty Member
Right I like to have a smoke. In the evenings because I have had sleep issues for years and I can't have sleeping pills. So a couple of years ago I decided to try smoking. And it's been a massive help. My son is 18. And I work too.
But if I can't afford any, I don't get any. Everything comes before that. Bills, food, my son, etc. I was worried about becoming addicted but I decided if I started feeling that way I'd stop. Haven't had any in two weeks because I've had more important things to deal with. And I most definitely wouldn't expect anyone else to fund it either.

Squidward's Missus

Chatty Member
I’m glad I found this thread. She used pop up regularly on my fyp and I found her ok. Started following her when she first put up the go fund me for the holiday (not that I donated, I work 2 jobs and am still skint 🤣) and honestly thought it was a nice thing to try and do for her partner who seemed to be turning his life around. Never really paid her much attention but the dry begging is getting beyond a joke now. I knew as soon as she said she’d lost her phone she was on the grift for money, the way she went on about all her PayPal and banking details being saved on it but had an excuse every time someone suggested a solution for her. Obviously no one was biting cos the phone was miraculously found a couple of days later. Ever since that she has irritated the shit out of me with her begging and I’ve unfollowed. Ironically she now pops up even more than ever on my fyp 🤦‍♀️

Boblebob

VIP Member
Yet another scammer I see. I wish people would stop giving this low life's money. They get money from the government so don't feel bad, they will use your money in yourself that is what I wish people would.

Her content focuses on mh and financial struggles, a lot of her followers probably find it relatable so why the fuck does she think they can afford to get her up the rising stars !?

Squidward's Missus

Chatty Member
She's just appeared my fyp....its her birthday and all she wanted was to go for a buffet breakfast but, SURPRISE, she can't find her bank card. Ive never known anyone to lose bank cards and phones and paypal login details as much as this bitch 🙄. Predictable as night following day. I haven't read all the comments but saw someone saying if they lived closer they would have taken her out...i just hope no one was daft enough to JustEat or Uber her anything to feed her beggy face....

VIP Member
Is anyone wants to send her money to get her kids a little something! 🙄 absolute fucking beg! If she didn’t smoke weed she wouldn’t be struggling so much!!!

• Angry
  • Wow

VIP Member
Aw bless her, she's just had a wonderful massage and a facial, she feels glorious! She's all clean fresh and revitalised ready to go home and smoke some dope, on the plus side at least she's not fucking crying! I would much rather see a hardworking mum/dad get to enjoy a spa day, I wish these companies would realise that when they gift these Beggy Mitchel types, it actually puts genuine people off spending money on their brand, well it certainly does me!

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
Jesus … no nappies, no money , phone cut off (but bet she finds money for weed) That’s her not so subtle way of asking people for money . Just how disorganised is she , but also what does the bloke do ? Does he even work or is he just waiting on his methadone everyday ? The scabs on her face make me wonder if she’s on more than weed .

did you see the crap she bought her kids for Xmas!? Now I’m not dissing second hand presents or anything but genuinely everything she bought was with no thought other than what’s cheapest! Yet she can always afford drugs.Those babies need taking from her care asap she’s an absolute mess spiralling

So, if she’s a cannabis addict why is she behind the wheel of a car because surely she would be constantly over the prescribed limit? I’m surprised the social allow the children to remain in a property with two raging drug addicts.
I tell ya this is exactly what I thought I mean she says ‘it’s doesn’t affect her!’ Then you wouldn’t smoke it surely 🙄

she hasn’t given up
She’s doing it for likes etc she will prob be on live later with a bottle of wine
---
Done ✅

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
Yep , glad other people are seeing it too . So the other week , she wanted to do her kids bedroom..(the before picture was shocking,). so she went online to beg . This week its a fish tank ... again she's gone online to beg.
I'm interested to know how these gifts effect her benefits.

Bricktop1

So he could watch the while she goes out to work then? 🙄
Or he could get a job?
Honestly the ‘we can do this’ really grates on me, let’s be honest here and just say ‘I want some money from you so please send me some’ instead of all this bs about the rankings. ITS JUST BEGGING. Just go and get some work and bring some money in yourself, end of.

VIP Member
Another video of her crying over nothing, these begs on tiktok who claim to have anxiety and depression crack me up, I suffer with anxiety and the last thing on earth I would do is film myself crying and upload it, over the years my anxiety has been so bad that there are hardly any pictures and videos of myself because I just cant stand to look at myself, let alone with an ugly crying face, this type of anxiety and depression is not at all relatable to me!

• Heart