Doireann O’Leary #3 But I heard the hubby is a surgeon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads… I feel like it’s the place to be!! Fierce competition from a dog with smelly breath and a pro stylist…… 😐

49615EAD-1F81-4AB9-9F87-D2AE2A01B822.jpeg
8D23E8D2-B4E7-4488-A957-272407EEA3F3.jpeg

Her image is certainly not healthy. It's not healthy to be so preoccupied with image and being materialistic. Unfortunately, much influencers are normalising being obsessed with your image. Whether it's the posing or she is that gaunt, it's alarming that we can only see one arm fully. I wonder how her patients who also struggle with their image and have a restrictive diet work with doireann, does she encourage them to not eat root vegetables etc.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Oh TELL ME she didn't wear scrubs on TV too 😂
I haven't been on her page in ages but went in for a look today. I think it's so weird she dresses up in the scrubs at home, like wtf?? Like she is a busy ER doc making a quick vid in between codes 😂
And the makeup has gone off the charts now, white cheeks and the nose and hairline contour.
She needs to step away from the ring light

Reactions: 14
Tune in again next week to hear a board line anorexic give health advice,

followed by Kate McCann with her tips on parenting.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her image is certainly not healthy. It's not healthy to be so preoccupied with image and being materialistic. Unfortunately, much influencers are normalising being obsessed with your image. Whether it's the posing or she is that gaunt, it's alarming that we can only see one arm fully. I wonder how her patients who also struggle with their image and have a restrictive diet work with doireann, does she encourage them to not eat root vegetables etc.
All of the above, extremely valid. But the runners are what bug me the most. Those €400+ runners that look fit for the bin when you buy them. Drive me nuts.

Reactions: 6
Her latest grid post she looks like a bloody nodding donkey and then the crappy lip sync…she is hilarious

Reactions: 5
I never understand the scrubs for an interview. She thinks of herself as a fashion maven, so should have lots of outfits. It's not like any medical conference features anyone at all in scrubs - it's all suits etc. Then she wears scrubs with the top tucked in, looking all strange (to show how small she is?) and full of creases. It makes no sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I never understand the scrubs for an interview. She thinks of herself as a fashion maven, so should have lots of outfits. It's not like any medical conference features anyone at all in scrubs - it's all suits etc. Then she wears scrubs with the top tucked in, looking all strange (to show how small she is?) and full of creases. It makes no sense.
It's so performative. Like you said, doctors don't wear scrubs to conferences. Consultants don't tend to rock up in them when seeing people for consultations. She didn't wear them when she was doing those "wellness" events, did she?! All glammed up for those.

Oh, so she got a permanent slot on that mortifying show, then? The media career starting to gain traction then, sadly. Ever-pointed toe in the door at RTE. She was speaking about fertility I gather from the above screenshot, absolutely shockingly!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Please tell me someone took a screenshot of those gloves? Seriously you do not need uv protection gloves when you're driving. Windscreens have uv resistant glass ffs

Reactions: 2
DEAFEF7D-A3D4-41F6-B298-23FD61085D9D.png

Thank God for Dr H. Keeping it real for her followers “they’re all the same anyways” YES!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.