Doireann O’Leary #3 But I heard the hubby is a surgeon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her reels are the worst thing I have ever seen 🥴 imagine seeing your gp online lip syncing to bleeping Kim kardashian or whoever she is lip syncing to 😩 absolutely mortified for the woman
100% lyrics from a song -'keeping up with the kardashians is falling behind' . She's a doctor, she completed that course and her extra courses to be a GP, beyond that she's lacking intelligence. She's a stepford wife, Barbie doctor, getting freebies and selling overpriced supplements

Reactions: 10
Sorry bit off topic but has anyone noticed her friend Dr Hilary's insta appears to be gone

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Sorry bit off topic but has anyone noticed her friend Dr Hilary's insta appears to be gone
Oh wow, just searched for it there on Instagram and it doesn’t come up, it was definitely up a few hours ago!
Her account may have been hacked maybe?

I remember reading a few posts on the various threads on Dr Doireann, that when Doireann started out on Instagram first, Hilary Fallon followed her, may have had some engagement with her content such as likes, reposting etc
But when Doireann’s content started getting a bit problematic, Hilary cooled off, and didn’t seem to follow her (Doireann) anymore
Not sure how accurate this is though…

Wonder why Hilary Fallon’s account is down at the moment? In fairness, she’s not afraid to call the HSE, and other health care professionals out on their sh*t (vast majority of the time without naming anyone)

I wouldn’t necessarily agree with everything she says, but she comes across as quite level headed compared to most people with higher profile social media accounts

Reactions: 5
I will be gutted if Dr Hillary is gone. Love her fashion posts and is always so lovely if you DM her. I’d say has no time for Dr Doireann carry on

Reactions: 6
Her handle/username name along with her profile pic come up, but then says “user not found”

I will be gutted if Dr Hillary is gone. Love her fashion posts and is always so lovely if you DM her. I’d say has no time for Dr Doireann carry on
Compared to all the complaints people like Doireann gets, it’s weird how Doireann’s account has never been (temporarily) suspended
Hope Hilary Fallon’s account didn’t get suspended
She’s usually very careful posting about patient and staff interactions, doesn’t give away identifying details etc.,
Although she makes it very clear that she works in Beaumont Hospital. Dublin is tiny, and the Dublin healthcare scene is even tinier, if she ever ruffled a few feathers

Attachments

Last edited:
Hilary recently called out the new Brown Thomas in Dundrum for selling IV drips, wonder if one of the BTs social media managers / PR team complained against her? 🤔

Last edited:
Hilary recently called out the new Brown Thomas in Dundrum for selling IV drips, wonder if one of the BTs social media managers / PR team complain against her? 🤔
Very doubtful

Reactions: 1
Very doubtful
Possibly, although unless BTs were trying to counter the claims that Dr Hilary (and other healthcare professionals) made that the IV drips are useless. BTs could have made a case to Instagram HQ, saying “here’s our claims, we’re not in breach of advertising standards etc., these social media posts criticising our products our damaging to our brand”
Maybe her account has been temporarily suspended because of this 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Oh wow, just searched for it there on Instagram and it doesn’t come up, it was definitely up a few hours ago!
Her account may have been hacked maybe?

I remember reading a few posts on the various threads on Dr Doireann, that when Doireann started out on Instagram first, Hilary Fallon followed her, may have had some engagement with her content such as likes, reposting etc
But when Doireann’s content started getting a bit problematic, Hilary cooled off, and didn’t seem to follow her (Doireann) anymore
Not sure how accurate this is though…

Wonder why Hilary Fallon’s account is down at the moment? In fairness, she’s not afraid to call the HSE, and other health care professionals out on their sh*t (vast majority of the time without naming anyone)

I wouldn’t necessarily agree with everything she says, but she comes across as quite level headed compared to most people with higher profile social media accounts
They were definitely friends before. I remember a pic of them at a ball together and they’d always comment on each other’s pics (deep dive of Instagram). Both also big Taylor Swift fans. However, defo noticed Hilary distancing herself from Dr D and putting up posts that seemed directed at her (could be coincidence) e.g. that time Dr D fat shamed people queuing for the Krispy Kreme doughnuts and Hilary had a story about how fat shaming by medical professionals is wrong and weight does not equal health. Many times she said she’d leave covid talk to actual experts in those areas (Dr D then was like covid officer). Then about some vitamins being expensive wee and not advising when you’ve never done blood work (cough cough Dr D). Etc etc. I’d say Dr Hilary is allerge to Dr D now.
why can’t Dr D be banned!!!!

Just seems so wrong to be 1. Promoting one brand 2. Advising people to take her vitamin B12 spray on top of B12 injections by their own GP. Her answer surely should be “talk to your GP before taking additional supplements/review the need for both/check your levels”
09A9EE51-21F4-4EF8-A978-91AF59B37E41.jpeg

D6E133C7-FE75-4262-9ABF-157D3C378316.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
They were definitely friends before. I remember a pic of them at a ball together and they’d always comment on each other’s pics (deep dive of Instagram). Both also big Taylor Swift fans. However, defo noticed Hilary distancing herself from Dr D and putting up posts that seemed directed at her (could be coincidence) e.g. that time Dr D fat shamed people queuing for the Krispy Kreme doughnuts and Hilary had a story about how fat shaming by medical professionals is wrong and weight does not equal health. Many times she said she’d leave covid talk to actual experts in those areas (Dr D then was like covid officer). Then about some vitamins being expensive wee and not advising when you’ve never done blood work (cough cough Dr D). Etc etc. I’d say Dr Hilary is allerge to Dr D now.
why can’t Dr D be banned!!!!

Just seems so wrong to be 1. Promoting one brand 2. Advising people to take her vitamin B12 spray on top of B12 injections by their own GP. Her answer surely should be “talk to your GP before taking additional supplements/review the need for both/check your levels”
View attachment 1094917

View attachment 1094919
100% couldn’t believe these answers when I read them. Take them on top of vitamins, take them even if your levels are normal. Oh and the only brand I can think of to recommend or speak about is my own. . . Even though you can’t get them in the US where you live. Like come ON. Someone with a spare account should ask ? Why take them when levels normal? Should you take supplements unless guided by healthcare? Are there side effects from taking too much of B12 and Vit D (there are! - Dr D herself used to bang on about B12 causing acne!) and also what supplements to buy if one can’t afford her range. Glad Dr H is back! She’s a breath of fresh air compared to this one 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Ah here…who the fcuk watches that show. 🤣🤣🤣
STOP 😂😂😂 I tend not to turn on RTE at all but it was on when I went into the room, it’s actually hilarious it’s so bad!! The dream analysts is classic, last week they had a caller who kept hearing dathi say the number 6 in her dream and they SERIOUSLY analysed it 😂 bleeping brilliant!! Yesterday we had a full segment on lent and the church. 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.