Doireann O’Leary #3 But I heard the hubby is a surgeon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a bit late to the party but I've just spotted an ad for the vitamins on a site and clicked through. I nearly fell over with the price, wtaf!!!
I know we should put hood stuff in out bodies but €10-15 for basic vits that are a few quid in boots, tesco etc. It's just ridiculous.
And the pink branding and writing just reminds me of some pyramid scheme like juice plus or a fat loss pill. She's a joke of a doctor. Imagine being on a ward with a real sickness and she comes towards you 🤣

Reactions: 14
I'm a bit late to the party but I've just spotted an ad for the vitamins on a site and clicked through. I nearly fell over with the price, wtaf!!!
I know we should put hood stuff in out bodies but €10-15 for basic vits that are a few quid in boots, tesco etc. It's just ridiculous.
And the pink branding and writing just reminds me of some pyramid scheme like juice plus or a fat loss pill. She's a joke of a doctor. Imagine being on a ward with a real sickness and she comes towards you 🤣
Oh she will be dancing along with her tutu and pink fairy wand handing out her vitamins and spreading fairdust lol

Oh she will be dancing along with her tutu and pink fairy wand handing out her vitamins and spreading fairdust lol

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Reposting old photos on the grid for likes again…that photo was taken last year when she was going to a photoshoot.

Reactions: 4
She should do a reel or IG story on disordered eating but I'm fairly confident that she won't address that health issue.

Reactions: 6
She should do a reel or IG story on disordered eating but I'm fairly confident that she won't address that health issue.
I doubt it very much, I'm not much of a fan of Doireann, but this girl needs to eat a slice of pizza or something.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else think that this girl has gotten way too thin??
I can't say gotten she always seemed to be underweight, positioning her body to look slimer, even contouring her nose to an excess. Last year she got called out for even photoshopping her feet. It is sad. She is a bad influence, certainly not looking healthy herself. Her instagram is thinspiration. She should not be on television, it is very dangerous having her on television talking about health as people will associate her body with what she is speaking about

One day she will capitalise on it, write a book etc like all the influencers. After the supplements it's clear that she's a money grabber and I'm sure she's come from plenty. Really though eating problems, or emotional problems that are acted out through food are the remit of psychologists and she may only romanticise them. She already discussed problem eating by saying she only eats root veg on the weekend, that was very dangerous, inadvertently encouraging restrictive eating. I imagine Ciara kelly would find her infuriating and she dreams to be like Ciara.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I can't say gotten she always seemed to be underweight, positioning her body to look slimer, even contouring her nose to an excess. Last year she got called out for even photoshopping her feet. It is sad. She is a bad influence, certainly not looking healthy herself. Her instagram is thinspiration. She should not be on television, it is very dangerous having her on television talking about health as people will associate her body with what she is speaking about

One day she will capitalise on it, write a book etc like all the influencers. After the supplements it's clear that she's a money grabber and I'm sure she's come from plenty. Really though eating problems, or emotional problems that are acted out through food are the remit of psychologists and she may only romanticise them. She already discussed problem eating by saying she only eats root veg on the weekend, that was very dangerous, inadvertently encouraging restrictive eating. I imagine Ciara kelly would find her infuriating and she dreams to be like Ciara.
I couldn't agree with you more, you are spot on 👍

Reactions: 5
She is alarmingly skinny, if the practice she worked in or ucc, where she tutors they'd tell her to take a step back and look after herself.
This looks distorted or photoshopped. I hope for her sake it is. Also, those f**King runners again 😤

Reactions: 7

And she's all into saying she can only eat certain things because of intolerances and IBS. Sure, some people do have issues (i would definitely suffer if I ate a big plate of cauliflower) but it's also a very well known tactic (or maybe even self deception) in eating disorders.

Reactions: 9
The wearing of scrubs on TV is a tactic, she has spoken regularly about wanting to be a 'TV doctor'
My husband worked in CUH with her when she was newly qualified, said she had no interest in work, was constantly whinging, and had no friends.
I'd also love to know how her patients feel about her, I don't know that I would like a gp who is more influencer/tiktoker than medical expert.

Reactions: 11
I don’t think she does much GP work anymore. You see her doing some Fridays and see her teaching in UCC which is only a few hours but apart from that it’s all her social media and TV stuff.

I don’t think she does much GP work anymore. You see her doing some Fridays and see her teaching in UCC which is only a few hours but apart from that it’s all her social media and TV stuff.
Such a shame that she couldn't work on herself to be a full time gp, there's such a shortage of GPs. I wonder what do the students think of both her online persona, and her teaching skills.

Reactions: 3
How did Doireann get on the late late show? Shocker. She is only selling herself and her crazy priced supplements! Does not advocate for our health services or her patients.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
How did Doireann get on the late late show? Shocker. She is only selling herself and her crazy priced supplements! Does not advocate for our health services or her patients.
It's a live event that is not being televised. Some people who do reach the position of being a doctor come from privilege, now she also has a lot of connections from the influencer world and a pr firm. She certainly hasn't grabbed this cameo at an event for being doctor of the year. Completely right she'll never say anything critical. She'll play the sweetheart and talk about how we all need to take supplements. She's in a different world. As someone who worked part time as a GP she could talk about how their under pressure etc, she won't rock the boat. I just think she's a bad example to have in the media as she's so focused on her image, the excessive tan, the teeth, the hair, the emaciated body.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.