Doireann O’Leary #3 But I heard the hubby is a surgeon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was on my own too on the Saturday before Christmas, didn't visit with family and went shopping alone. Not a big deal, its not a fairytale for everyone due to various reasons, work committments being just one of them.
I'm deliberately spending time alone this weekend with all the Covid around, trying to stay uninfected for next weekend. But also, it was unusual for me to have something to cancel last night. It's not party party for everyone...

Reactions: 6
Has anyone here noticed that she’s changed her eye colour? She used to have really blue eyes but now seems to be wearing brown contact lenses full time.

Reactions: 3
Ooh, maybe she was pulling a Paris Hilton for years and the blues were contacts and now she's gone back natural! Either way who could be arsed 🙈

Reactions: 3
Has anyone here noticed that she’s changed her eye colour? She used to have really blue eyes but now seems to be wearing brown contact lenses full time.
Ooh, maybe she was pulling a Paris Hilton for years and the blues were contacts and now she's gone back natural! Either way who could be arsed 🙈
34 years old and has the time/inclination to play around with coloured contacts on a daily basis purely for altering her appearance (not for her sight)? Just very weird and narcissistic behaviour.

Reactions: 14
34 years old and has the time/inclination to play around with coloured contacts on a daily basis purely for altering her appearance (not for her sight)? Just very weird and narcissistic behaviour.
Don’t really understand why, blue eyes with blonde hair looks much more natural. If you look back at the highlights where she’s talking from like a year ago it’s pretty obvious!

Reactions: 4
She’s been posting a lot about vitamin D in her highlights. Expect an announcement sometime soon on her supplement launch I would think. 😠

How many times has she reposted that photo of herself feeling "burnt out" as a junior doctor in the lift in CUH back in 2018....
It's a genuine insult to all the doctors who actually stayed in the tough world of hospital medicine where they don't have the luxury of spending their day posing in ballgowns with hair extensions and magic stools

Reactions: 23
Her hair in the igtv vitamin d reel … I’m sorry but so desperately fake looking

How many times has she reposted that photo of herself feeling "burnt out" as a junior doctor in the lift in CUH back in 2018....
It's a genuine insult to all the doctors who actually stayed in the tough world of hospital medicine where they don't have the luxury of spending their day posing in ballgowns with hair extensions and magic stools
I was a good few years ahead of her, but the LAST thing on my mind on call was taking selfies. Sleep, food and a sit down were the priorities!

Reactions: 12
Is she really only 34? I would have sworn 39/40 by the way she dresses

I was a good few years ahead of her, but the LAST thing on my mind on call was taking selfies. Sleep, food and a sit down were the priorities!
I really have to bite my tongue about her "burnout" story which she likes to trot out every so often. Even when she talked about it pre pandemic. I think there might have been a sharp disparity between the desired status of doctor and the reality of hospital doctoring which contributed to or precipitated the burnout, is as far as I'll go. Having her mother have to bring her in lunch to the hospital because she didn't have time to get it herself always seemed very childish and selfish for a grown woman also. And the performative selfies in the scrubs in the lift? I won't even comment.

Is she really only 34? I would have sworn 39/40 by the way she dresses
Yeah, she's a few weeks younger than me. I'm late July, she's early in August I think. She doesn't mention her age really these days but I remember this as I was shocked that she was younger than me even by a couple of weeks 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I really have to bite my tongue about her "burnout" story which she likes to trot out every so often. Even when she talked about it pre pandemic. I think there might have been a sharp disparity between the desired status of doctor and the reality of hospital doctoring which contributed to or precipitated the burnout, is as far as I'll go. Having her mother have to bring her in lunch to the hospital because she didn't have time to get it herself always seemed very childish and selfish for a grown woman also. And the performative selfies in the scrubs in the lift? I won't even comment.

Yeah, she's a few weeks younger than me. I'm late July, she's early in August I think. She doesn't mention her age really these days but I remember this as I was shocked that she was younger than me even by a couple of weeks 🤣🤣🤣
I had forgotten about the lunches! Hahahaha. All those times I survived on ward chocolates and McCambridge bread. BUT there was camaraderie too - we'd often order takeaway as a group if there was a lull. Don't remember mothers being involved.

Reactions: 5
I had forgotten about the lunches! Hahahaha. All those times I survived on ward chocolates and McCambridge bread. BUT there was camaraderie too - we'd often order takeaway as a group if there was a lull. Don't remember mothers being involved.
Im not fan of insta doctors. But didn't her sister die around that time? Might explain her mother looking after her a bit and the burn out. .
Working that sort of job and dealing with grief must have been brutal.

Reactions: 2
Im not fan of insta doctors. But didn't her sister die around that time? Might explain her mother looking after her a bit and the burn out. .
Working that sort of job and dealing with grief must have been brutal.
I worked in a similar profession while grieving my dads death. Looking back I dunno how I did it. Not long qualified and thrown in at the deep end with a boss with zero empathy. Off I went and did my job with diligence the morning my dad was taken in an ambulance after collapsing, tumours bleeding. Regret being so naive.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I worked in a similar profession while grieving my dads death. Looking back I dunno how I did it. Not long qualified and thrown in at the deep end with a boss with zero empathy. Off I went and did my job with diligence the morning my dad was taken in an ambulance after collapsing, tumours bleeding. Regret being so naive.
My heart goes out to you. . It's only as we get older we realise how badly we were treated some times.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t think she is wearing any gloves on her SkI holiday. Her hands look as red. The jacket doesn’t look like an appropriate jacket for skiing and she has no helmet.

I don’t think she is wearing any gloves on her SkI holiday. Her hands look as red. The jacket doesn’t look like an appropriate jacket for skiing and she has no helmet.
I cant believe she has no helmet. I am just back from skiing. I have skiied before but still had a pretty bad fall and I have no doubt the helmet saved my life.

I think her gloves are pink but they dont look like ski gloves as they look woolly.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.