Doireann O’Leary #3 But I heard the hubby is a surgeon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she is wearing any gloves on her SkI holiday. Her hands look as red. The jacket doesn’t look like an appropriate jacket for skiing and she has no helmet.
I would imagine she took off helmet for the photo?
I have seen jackets like that on the slopes.
Where she is In Austria is very stylish.

Reactions: 1
How many times has she reposted that photo of herself feeling "burnt out" as a junior doctor in the lift in CUH back in 2018....
It's a genuine insult to all the doctors who actually stayed in the tough world of hospital medicine where they don't have the luxury of spending their day posing in ballgowns with hair extensions and magic stools
That magic stool won’t move itself! 😂

Reactions: 3
The surgeon is on the podcast! Can anyone explain to me why he is Mr and not Dr?
It’s a custom in the UK and Ireland, the discipline of surgery originated from barbers in the 1700s, when barbers used to practise blood letting with their blades for health reasons, it’s where the red and white pole outside the barber shop came from, red to symbolise blood letting. Surgeons are referred to as Mr/Ms to distinguish them from physicians

What is this angle? She’s beyond awkward, just pack it in and get back to being a GP!!
Is it a bad photoshop? Her facial expression is bizarre, very unnatural and strained

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Getting a demo on how to insert a coil. That should come in handy. 🙈
So sadistic if that’s one of her ‘favourite procedures’ as it’s a nightmare for doctors to navigate the cervix to insert it sometimes especially in women who haven’t had a baby and it can be very traumatic and uncomfortable for the patient, so I don’t get how she takes pleasure from doing it!! Also can’t deal with her hair breakage on her scalp 😦she has what little of her own hair underneath all those extensions absolutely fried off with heat!! No wonder she resorts to a wig or hairpiece sometimes!!

Reactions: 6
tbf, insertion of a coil can be a very effective treatment for heavy periods, endometriosis and is the most effective form of contraception, so you can kind of see how she would see beyond the procdure itself and consider it a valuable part of general practice

Reactions: 4
I don’t follow her but was scrolling through her posts today. She’s painfully thin, possibly anorexic, the face doesnt move and what with the extreme crossing of the legs when posing and pointing of the foot. She looks REDICULOUS.

Reactions: 10
I don’t follow her but was scrolling through her posts today. She’s painfully thin, possibly anorexic, the face doesnt move and what with the extreme crossing of the legs when posing and pointing of the foot. She looks REDICULOUS.
Can someone post screenshots? I'm blocked....for a very neutral comment on a blog post months ago!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.