Doireann O’Leary #3 But I heard the hubby is a surgeon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do her feet live in a different Eircode or wha
View attachment 919482
Brilliant. And that leaning tower of princess pose again. It's so weird. Just want to give her a push and straighten her up. Imagine being married to her and having to do the "oh, just me casually gazing into the middle distance, smiling at the wall" photos for her.

Reactions: 7
Can we all just take a moment for her act of heroism / insanity / absolute nonsense that she has to go to the office at 7am on a Sunday to “catch up with work”. Like she works PART. TIME. Is there not an afternoon she can stay late and catch up. She mustn’t have literally anything else or anyone to spend her Sunday with. Again it all screams of a lonely , sad existence doesn’t it?

Reactions: 15
Can we all just take a moment for her act of heroism / insanity / absolute nonsense that she has to go to the office at 7am on a Sunday to “catch up with work”. Like she works PART. TIME. Is there not an afternoon she can stay late and catch up. She mustn’t have literally anything else or anyone to spend her Sunday with. Again it all screams of a lonely , sad existence doesn’t it?
Totally performative!!! As you said, she works part time. Just do some extra hours this week before or after work. Which many people will do in the run up to Christmas. Oh no, she probably has hair, nails, multiple BT shopping commitments which can't be sacrificed.

Her house depresses me. Soulless and bland. It's such an extension of her.

Reactions: 12
They’ll be mush 😂
She must be watching the calories, she’d usually treat them to a root veg or a tuber on a weekend 😝
TRUTH!
Of all the things to put in the slow cooker too! Brussels so good ROASTED. Her diet makes me feel so so so sad. (Typed between bites of Italian toasting bread)

• Heart
Is she slow cooking Brussels sprouts?
I was coming on to say the same! SLOW COOKED Brussels sprouts? 🤢 God forbid she fire a bit of slow cooked pork/beef/stew in there. It seems it’s green veg and salad leaves only with a boiled potato on occasion as a treat. Does ANYTHING bring this one joy? You’d nearly be worried about her. And this from the woman supposedly telling us all about “wellness” and how to live well. She’d need to be seen to at this stage herself.

Reactions: 10
I have no words left for this one. It infuriates me no end that she is being heralded as the “voice of reason” with regard to covid !!! Based on what ? Her post on her grid on March 9th 2020, where she lectured us that covid just like the common cold and don’t panic !! Really ???!!!! I’d love to know what evidence base she formulated this statement on , ‘cos four days later we were in lockdown. As for the Brussels sprouts, the root veg quota must have been used up

Reactions: 12
She’s launching her own supplements in January as per her recent interview in the you magazine. Completely unethical! In the article she says she is vegetarian but slow cooked Brussels sprouts!? 🤮

Remember this? We couldn’t decide if it was a joke or not. It’s real. And €11 for vitamin D you can buy for €2 in Tesco.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
She’s launching her own supplements in January as per her recent interview in the you magazine. Completely unethical! In the article she says she is vegetarian but slow cooked Brussels sprouts!? 🤮

Remember this? We couldn’t decide if it was a joke or not. It’s real. And €11 for vitamin D you can buy for €2 in Tesco.
Definite ethical violations there. Feck of Doireann - there are already a million inexpensive Vit D supplement brands we don’t need another “designer” one with your stupid signature on it - and as you WELL know it’s not safe to promote supplement taking on social media. Should be on advice of your healthcare professional or if deficient in blood tests. Taking Vit D unnecessarily can have harmful effects.

Reactions: 9
Definite ethical violations there. Feck of Doireann - there are already a million inexpensive Vit D supplement brands we don’t need another “designer” one with your stupid signature on it - and as you WELL know it’s not safe to promote supplement taking on social media. Should be on advice of your healthcare professional or if deficient in blood tests. Taking Vit D unnecessarily can have harmful effects.
I attended a virtual conference on Vit D by the Royal College of Physicians last year. They did recommend for the vast majority of Irish (particularly in winter) because, well, the weather is shite and the sun never shines. But they absolutely didn't recommend fancy supplements. Any old one would do, and their recommendation was 1000IU per day. Think I'd actually prefer a cheap mainstream brand to some overpriced thing with some stupid scrawly signature all over it. She's such an embarrassment to the profession.

Reactions: 11
I used to like her content but find it boring nowadays. Anyway seeing her posting from Ballymaloe yesterday was the last straw from me, I have no interest in following her anymore if the Allen family are her kind of people.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Actually sickened by this. Her talent agency went after pharmacists/pharmacy workers legally that had heard about this earlier in the year. The pharmacies were approached to sell the supplement and declined. They didn’t realise it was “top secret” information that she was developing the supplement and got threatened for saying to people they thought it was overpriced and ridiculous. I’m not sure how the got on legally. I must ask my friend now that works in a pharmacy now that this is printed and confirmed.

EF8F10E5-A2A5-40ED-B5B3-09043DB1E2C7.png

She doesn’t look as emaciated when she’s not in control of the optics

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Actually sickened by this. Her talent agency went after pharmacists/pharmacy workers legally that had heard about this earlier in the year. The pharmacies were approached to sell the supplement and declined. They didn’t realise it was “top secret” information that she was developing the supplement and got threatened for saying to people they thought it was overpriced and ridiculous. I’m not sure how the got on legally. I must ask my friend now that works in a pharmacy now that this is printed and confirmed.

View attachment 921856
She doesn’t look as emaciated when she’s not in control of the optics
That is actually shocking that she got her solicitors onto the pharmacies already! Threatening hardworking pharmacies with solicitors for saying the truth it’s overpriced and not worth it is one of the worst thing I’ve actually heard about her. It’s up to the pharmacy to decide what to stock on their shelves. I’m guessing most will decline and I doubt they can be forced to stock it. Doomed for failure this venture.

That is actually shocking that she got her solicitors onto the pharmacies already! Threatening hardworking pharmacies with solicitors for saying the truth it’s overpriced and not worth it is one of the worst thing I’ve actually heard about her. It’s up to the pharmacy to decide what to stock on their shelves. I’m guessing most will decline and I doubt they can be forced to stock it. Doomed for failure this venture.
Oh this was back in April when the rumour started that she was going to flog the vitamin D and it turned out it was a pharmacist had leaked this without realising it was a “top secret”. So I’m glad now it’s come to fruition as I know that particular pharmacist got an awful shock being approached by her management with solicitors. It wasn’t exactly a GDPR breach.

Reactions: 2
Also unless they signed something such as a NDA (i dont work in pharmacy but have had to sign NDAs in work for high profile projects) they are fully entitled to speak and have an opinion on whether it is overpriced.

Reactions: 6
Also unless they signed something such as a NDA (i dont work in pharmacy but have had to sign NDAs in work for high profile projects) they are fully entitled to speak and have an opinion on whether it is overpriced.
Exactly it’s D or whoever approached the pharmacy’s fault for not having an NDA or not even saying it’s confidential. Waste of money going legal if there wasn’t an NDA but she pays for nothing else so prob has money to burn

Reactions: 4
Exactly it’s D or whoever approached the pharmacy’s fault for not having an NDA or not even saying it’s confidential. Waste of money going legal if there wasn’t an NDA but she pays for nothing else so prob has money to burn
Just sent on the article above to my friend. She said nothing came of the threats from the management about solicitors. They didn’t hear anymore after their first contact in April. Dr D prob realised how she’s getting on the bad side of all the other specialities!

Reactions: 6
And threatening the people who have to stock and sell your overpriced ridiculous products does not make good business sense.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.