Doireann O’Leary #3 But I heard the hubby is a surgeon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. Yeah. She wants to be a celebrity. Not a doctor. Total basic witch.
You know she went for doc job on operation transformation but lost out to sumi who I think is great - they couldn’t put doireann on she definitely has huge issues with food and control

Reactions: 9
You know she went for doc job on operation transformation but lost out to sumi who I think is great - they couldn’t put doireann on she definitely has huge issues with food and control
That and she’d never pass the screen test, she’s so wooden she’d be awful on telly. She was awful on the radio

Reactions: 8
Oh god, she’s not for tv. Aside from the fact she’s anorexic which is not a good look

Reactions: 5
Yes! She applied for it before she was even fully qualified as a GP she said before. I mean......the audacity!! I see her bio says she's now a lecturer too. Jaysus.

It’s the 2 chairs that clearly don’t fit around the island that get me. And the other thing is the flowers and trays and candles that move from room to room….
The ledge for the island needs to come out more. Whyyy did they do a collab with someone that has two very good incomes coming into the house ??

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s actually so cringe and looks bad. Surely there are other collaborators worthy of a free/heavily discounted kitchen. Where in cork does she live ?

Reactions: 7
Some people must have mentioned it to her. All the SP and getting her house done entirely for free, she was losing credibility as a doctor. She’s definitely had a change in direction recently. She has just been posting medical things and only the odd SP. She was losing so many followers after receiving her free kitchen which she can do doubt afford. She has her husband should be mortified.

Yes! She applied for it before she was even fully qualified as a GP she said before. I mean......the audacity!! I see her bio says she's now a lecturer too. Jaysus.
Also she isn’t a lecturer!! She seems to be just teaching clinical skills in small groups. Lots of GP’s do that but it’s not lecturing!!!

Reactions: 14
It’s the 2 chairs that clearly don’t fit around the island that get me. And the other thing is the flowers and trays and candles that move from room to room….
What is the point of them, you’d be eating your dinner off you lap cos the counter doesn’t come anywhere near the chairs 🤷🏼‍♀️ So strange. If she wanted the big kitchen island she should have gone the whole hog and extended.

It’s actually so cringe and looks bad. Surely there are other collaborators worthy of a free/heavily discounted kitchen. Where in cork does she live ?
She lives at the very back of Mount Oval in Rochestown by the dual carriageway slip road on the way to Carrigaline

Reactions: 4
What is the point of them, you’d be eating your dinner off you lap cos the counter doesn’t come anywhere near the chairs 🤷🏼‍♀️ So strange. If she wanted the big kitchen island she should have gone the whole hog and extended.
I suspect this isn't her 'forever' home - Doireann will have visions of something much grander than this. So the aim is to get the house done up for free so they can sell. And you can only imagine how it'll go when she gets her mc mansion...

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Some people must have mentioned it to her. All the SP and getting her house done entirely for free, she was losing credibility as a doctor. She’s definitely had a change in direction recently. She has just been posting medical things and only the odd SP. She was losing so many followers after receiving her free kitchen which she can do doubt afford. She has her husband should be mortified.

Also she isn’t a lecturer!! She seems to be just teaching clinical skills in small groups. Lots of GP’s do that but it’s not lecturing!!!
I think was Doireann meant to say was tutoring, not lecturing.

She lives at the very back of Mount Oval in Rochestown by the dual carriageway slip road on the way to Carrigaline
So she lives on the side of a busy road. That’s aspirational 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

I was just going by what she has herself listed as in her bio, it says "Lecturer at UCC"......!!! 😑😑😑 I was pretty dubious myself!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.