Doireann O’Leary #3 But I heard the hubby is a surgeon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Other than her own vitamins and various forms of the coil does she have anything else to say?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has she spoken about the dangers of eating root veg midweek lately or shown photos of her tiny toddler portions of lettuce using ‘intolerances’ to justify her disordered eating?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ok, not sure how accurate this information is as I got it from my BFF who lives there but apparently Dr Doireann is moving into one of the McMansions on the grounds of the Maryborough House Hotel and also apparently Lisa Jordan is still looking at buying one of the houses also.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I would say your poor bff but on 2nd thoughts if this is true s/he is in for hours of entertainment watching these 2 posing and acting like absolute eejits on the estate #priceless

Ok, not sure how accurate this information is as I got it from my BFF who lives there but apparently Dr Doireann is moving into one of the McMansions on the grounds of the Maryborough House Hotel and also apparently Lisa Jordan is still looking at buying one of the houses also.

Reactions: 4
This wan on TV last night. Christ Almighty she looks like a plastic doll.

She looks rotten TBH. I would say this one has such notions of herself. What is it with these huns!!!

Reactions: 2
This wan on TV last night. Christ Almighty she looks like a plastic doll.

She looks rotten TBH. I would say this one has such notions of herself. What is it with these huns!!!
It’s her voice that goes through me and apparently the husband is meant to be really lovely and liked in work

Reactions: 6
It’s her voice that goes through me and apparently the husband is meant to be really lovely and liked in work
It's the way she acts. I never saw her before until last night but OMG. Unbearable and then I saw this thread. Her and Lisa living in the same estate. Oh Jesus that would kill me.

Both of them walking around with massive pokers up their holes thinking they're legends.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No sure how accurate it is but just heard from someone they are expecting a baby via surrogate early in the new year

• Wow
Reactions: 6
No sure how accurate it is but just heard from someone they are expecting a baby via surrogate early in the new year
I have quietly thought she would go the surrogate route for a long time. As soon as she said her intervention for what was not actually cancer (but she likes to imply vaguely was cancer) would affect their fertility, I knew she was laying the groundwork for this down the line.

Call me a cynic but I just think that she would hate a pregnancy that might change her very controlled body image for a while. She's too vain and they have the means. (Don't mean to offend anyone at all here. Hoping to start trying for a baby in the new year and would certainly consider any means to have a child if I run into infertility issues when I start that journey, so I'm not in anyway judging surrogacy when it's medically dictated. I just think it's almost become a trend amongst some celebrities and wealthy people recently to circumvent the inconvenience of pregnancy. And she didn't have cancer but likes to infer she did, which I find get galling).

Reactions: 17
I have quietly thought she would go the surrogate route for a long time. As soon as she said her intervention for what was not actually cancer (but she likes to imply vaguely was cancer) would affect their fertility, I knew she was laying the groundwork for this down the line.

Call me a cynic but I just think that she would hate a pregnancy that might change her very controlled body image for a while. She's too vain and they have the means. (Don't mean to offend anyone at all here. Hoping to start trying for a baby in the new year and would certainly consider any means to have a child if I run into infertility issues when I start that journey, so I'm not in anyway judging surrogacy when it's medically dictated. I just think it's almost become a trend amongst some celebrities and wealthy people recently to circumvent the inconvenience of pregnancy. And she didn't have cancer but likes to infer she did, which I find get galling).
Well put. I had the exact same thoughts on it myself. Well she may avoid the changes pregnancy bring about but she sure as hell won’t avoid the changes a child brings into the world!

Reactions: 7
If that's true I wish them all the very best. It'll be interesting to see how much her content changes when they have a child, there certainly won't be as much time for posing in front of mirrors in ballgowns

Reactions: 7
Buying a baby in other words. Let’s call it what it is.
Excuse me, we are about to start a cycle with our surrogate in Greece (I’m here in Cork). I have MS, a colostomy bag & had a hysterectomy this year so I can’t carry our second child. We certainly aren’t buying a baby & if you were in the circumstances you’d understand it’s the absolute worst feeling as the intending biological mother not to carry your own child ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 43
What a nasty thing to say.
Read up on the baby farms in India, how women have been exploited jn Ukraine and countless other examples and then come back to me. I thought we might have moved on from the days of Magdalen laundries and babies being shipped off to America but evidently not.

Excuse me, we are about to start a cycle with our surrogate in Greece (I’m here in Cork). I have MS, a colostomy bag & had a hysterectomy this year so I can’t carry our second child. We certainly aren’t buying a baby & if you were in the circumstances you’d understand it’s the absolute worst feeling as the intending biological mother not to carry your own child ❤
I wasn’t able to have a second child myself after a vey aggressive form of cancer. I would have loved to have had another child. But I draw the line at paying another woman to carry a child for me.

Reactions: 2
Grand that’s your choice, doesn’t mean you need to judge others who choose a different path.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Wishing you all the success ❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.