Doireann O’Leary #3 But I heard the hubby is a surgeon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pure lies, she's a thinspiration influencer. It's damaging and concerning that she is a GP pushing people to take supplements, people need a healthy diet and if your diet is healthy and varied you won't be deficient. For most people in the summer they wouldn't be deficient in vitamin d as the sun is a great source. I really wish there was an influencer podcast or something that would call her nonsense out. I do worry about the young women who follow her, who will choose to restrict and take supplements to look emaciated like Dr. Lollipop

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I’ve never commented before but I had to ask. Is she still an actual practicing GP or does she just sit in scrubs in her house making videos? Does she actually wear that to work? When I first started following her I thought she was an A&E Dr with the white coat and scrubs because I have never ever seen a GP dressed like that?!

Reactions: 10
I’ve never commented before but I had to ask. Is she still an actual practicing GP or does she just sit in scrubs in her house making videos? Does she actually wear that to work? When I first started following her I thought she was an A&E Dr with the white coat and scrubs because I have never ever seen a GP dressed like that?!
Part time in a practice in Cork City. Any GP I've ever been to dresses in smart casual or some business attire.

Reactions: 9
Part time in a practice in Cork City. Any GP I've ever been to dresses in smart casual or some business attire.
Most GP’s are wearing scrubs since covid. Varies from doctor to doctor and often personal choice but lots wear scrubs now.

Reactions: 9
Most GP’s are wearing scrubs since covid. Varies from doctor to doctor and often personal choice but lots wear scrubs now.
That is true in fairness. Doireann wearing scrubs around the house is another level though!

Reactions: 12
Part time GP, full time instahun, how does she manage it all?? 🤣

I believe shes quit the practise where she worked as a GP now. She was only there for a short period of time
Ah stop. So she’s no practising at all. Didn’t she quit the hospital too and another GP practice she was in?

Reactions: 7
Ah stop. So she’s no practising at all. Didn’t she quit the hospital too and another GP practice she was in?
in fairness, would usually work in hosptial for 4-5 years post graduation - intern year, at least 2 years on GP scheme.

most, if not all GPs would work in a few different practices, different workplaces, different values etc. Good to see how things are done before making a lifelong commtiment... once you're settled in and get to know patients, you could be there 30 years...you want it to be right

Most GPs back to normal clothes these days, but, tbh, I've been wearing scrub top the last week or so, can't handle a bag of dirt and a pork pie (shirt and tie) in this weather *the scrub top just covers a big tattoo I have on my left bicep 😬 but it still means i can get the guns out every once in a while.

Reactions: 5
Part time GP, full time instahun, how does she manage it all?? 🤣

I believe shes quit the practise where she worked as a GP now. She was only there for a short period of time
I’m nearly sure she was covering a maternity leave there so it would make sense that she is gone now.

Reactions: 4
Ahhhh I didn’t realise this. Tbh all my appointments (not that I’ve had many) are over the phone. Can’t remember the last time I actually saw the GP

Reactions: 2
As if she is going to bring this “pretty gift” back to the greige house! It would completely ruin the bland aesthetic she had worked tirelessly to create and she would end up having to photoshop it out of pics. She doesn’t even like sockets as we discovered previously!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Well, she made it easier for us to figure out what she does with LinkedIn screenshots in her stories. What a coincidence

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How much is sweaty Betty paying her? No AF/Gift/PR/Ad in sight. Or is that not needed anymore?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.