Doireann O’Leary #3 But I heard the hubby is a surgeon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So let me get this straight. Dr Barbie said she had cancer when she didn’t? Her surgery was letz?
Who did it first doireann or terrie
She implied that she had cancer, when she did not. She had something like LLetz where pre cancerous cells are removed. That's not pleasant. I am facing in to it myself. But it is not cancer and I would never minimise the experience of women who have cervical cancer by saying I had it or understood it.

There was even a nurse on here who confirmed that she had massively exaggerated her situation.

Just occurred to me. Her husband has to be aware of her profile. He's okay with her doing this? Wow.

Reactions: 4
I'm certainly no fan of this one but out of pure noseiness I went back over her old inst posts and she said she had cancer, was under GA 3 times, had abdominal surgery and her fertility has been affected....so unless that was all a lie, back in 2019, it does sound like she actually had more than precancerous cells or a LLETZ procedure.

Reactions: 5
I'm certainly no fan of this one but out of pure noseiness I went back over her old inst posts and she said she had cancer, was under GA 3 times, had abdominal surgery and her fertility has been affected....so unless that was all a lie, back in 2019, it does sound like she actually had more than precancerous cells or a LLETZ procedure.
So I wasn’t imagining it! I vaguely remember her also talking about the bloody mint tea after the surgery to help with the bowels or bloating or something too. Doesn’t sound like a LLETZ that she had at all. Where did the question about whether she had cancer or not actually come from? I see nothing to see that she didn’t have it

That was indeed all a lie.
How do we know?

Reactions: 2
I think she could have had something more invasive than LLetz. However, her timings and apparent immediate recovery didn't stack up to it being cancer. She was also extremely careful to never explicitly say she had cancer. That's so she can't be pulled on it down the line, otherwise you'd just say "I had cervical cancer", not some big performative bullshit. A hospital worker also came on here and confirmed that her intervention was not cancer related.

She pretty much says she has cancer here.
Like genuinely I'm all for calling out the bullshit of them all and esp her as she is absolutely a lopper and I cannot fathom who follows this crap...but not sure you can claim she hasn't said she has cancer....unless this was all a lie at the time

Reactions: 3
Sure she must have had it so. She's pretty unequivocal about it there.

Reactions: 6
From 2019

3D76B706-3742-40F9-AAF7-CDF1C17D7290.jpeg

Then in 2020

4A519E83-A4E4-4A1D-8B2A-E5FA365C09FD.jpeg

Look I’m no fan of Dr D but I find it incredible to believe that she would say she had cancer when in fact she didn’t. My recollection was that the cancer was treated with surgery and she didn’t need other treatment like chemo. And the posts would seem to be on a par with that.

She pretty much says she has cancer here.
Like genuinely I'm all for calling out the bullshit of them all and esp her as she is absolutely a lopper and I cannot fathom who follows this crap...but not sure you can claim she hasn't said she has cancer....unless this was all a lie at the time
Agreed!

From 2019

View attachment 1688836
Then in 2020

View attachment 1688840
Look I’m no fan of Dr D but I find it incredible to believe that she would say she had cancer when in fact she didn’t. My recollection was that the cancer was treated with surgery and she didn’t need other treatment like chemo. And the posts would seem to be on a par with that.

Agreed!
And she was sound as a pound - 8 weeks start to finish. Doesn’t sound right to me….

A good friend of mine had stage 3 cancer diagnosed, operated on and cleared within that time frame. They'd gotten it all with the surgery, confirmed via blood tests. I'm no fan of Dr Doireann but accusing her of lying about this is bad even for Tattle.

Reactions: 10
I must have missed those posts. If she says she had it, I guess we have to take her at face value. I find it very interesting that she never speaks about her cancer experience on TV or during media appearances. Calculated one might say.

Reactions: 1
I think she could have had something more invasive than LLetz. However, her timings and apparent immediate recovery didn't stack up to it being cancer. She was also extremely careful to never explicitly say she had cancer. That's so she can't be pulled on it down the line, otherwise you'd just say "I had cervical cancer", not some big performative bullshit. A hospital worker also came on here and confirmed that her intervention was not cancer related.
She explicitly did say she had cancer, she never just alluded to it. I’m not sure why people are saying she did not have it. I have a family member who worked in CUH at the time and they said she 100% did have cancer and it affected her fertility to the extent she would never be able to carry a pregnancy. Reading what another poster said about surrogacy rumours, matches up with that. Where has the idea that she exaggerated her illness come from?

Reactions: 3
A good friend of mine had stage 3 cancer diagnosed, operated on and cleared within that time frame. They'd gotten it all with the surgery, confirmed via blood tests. I'm no fan of Dr Doireann but accusing her of lying about this is bad even for Tattle.
I’m not saying she’s lying, but it unusual for sure. I’ve never heard of anyone being cured from cancer in 8 weeks…but hey, the Huns are different 👍 Fair play to Dr D👍

Dr. D is out in force with the green tea this evening!

Look, we can all believe what we want to believe. I actually maintain that those posts have been edited as I specifically remember her being super vague about cancer at the time, and that's where the doubt came from. If someone had outright said they had cancer at the time, there wouldn't have been conversation around the veracity of that statement. She has edited those posts.

The woman is a self obsessed narcissist and I would honestly put nothing past her.

Also, quite the medical miracle flex to go from not knowing if she would survive (verbatim quote) to entirely cancer free and requiring no additional treatment in the space of 8 weeks. I'm not a doctor, but my mother was a nurse for forty years and I worked as a medical secretary to surgeons for several years. I would be familiar enough with how cancer treatment plans go. Certainly someone on the brink of death didn't tend to be discharged back to annual review after surgery.

I wish her well with the baby. I don't wish ill on her at all. But I'm drawing a line under this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.