Doireann O’Leary #3 But I heard the hubby is a surgeon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The story she put up three hours ago... it's weird. Her shaking her head and opening and closing her mouth. Looks so strange and unnatural.

Reactions: 7
Yes I spotted Ciara O Kelly had liked and commented... the dress is glam it's gorgeous but the image she portrays is damaging as an insta doctor.

Reactions: 4
The story she put up three hours ago... it's weird. Her shaking her head and opening and closing her mouth. Looks so strange and unnatural.
I agree, I'd say she was practicing the face in the car as well, she looks so strange, god I wish she'd get help, being that thin is unnatural.

Her posture is awful! That's probably the nicest thing I can say about that photo 😂

Christ Almighty, she is now going to the same hairdressers as me…gutted! I hope to god they charge her double and spit in her water 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hi, new here! I hadn't looked at her page in a long time until finding this page. Holy sht, her face has changed so much. It doesn't move from the lips up, the left side of her mouth has lost movement, the lips have been plumped and have the eyes been lifted? She is one sick girl.

Reactions: 7
God she is just so pathetic constantly reposting the same photos of herself…she does this almost every weekend or whenever she goes out!

Reactions: 8
The white wedding type dress (again!!)
Miss Havisham vibes. She just seems so lonely & desperate dressing up for no reason all the time.

The white wedding type dress (again!!)
Miss Havisham vibes. She just seems so lonely & desperate dressing up for no reason all the time.
yes. she genuinely does give me a sad feeling. 🙁. I wonder about her life offline / her inner life.

Lads that girl is not well. The last time I saw collarbones like that was on a trocaire box

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder that too. Never a mention or a tag from friends at all. She seems to live quite a lonely life.
Why does she always take pictures of her feet walking? It’s the oddest thing ever to post

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.