Doireann O’Leary #3 But I heard the hubby is a surgeon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very unwell.
Also why can't she stand straight and always crosses over her legs? Seriously she looks deformed this way!!! Is this a "thing" now? Also that lipstick is horrendous with the blue dress.

Reactions: 5
Very unwell.
Also why can't she stand straight and always crosses over her legs? Seriously she looks deformed this way!!! Is this a "thing" now? Also that lipstick is horrendous with the blue dress.
It’s to appear even smaller, she’s trying to half her body width.

Reactions: 4
Daily thinspiration from Dr D! 😑 such a bad influencer
OMG that is shocking photoshoping in the pic beside the window/radiator..looks like she's 9 foot tall and her head is gigantic and nearly tipping the ceiling. Clearly superimposed. A case of body dysmorphia maybe?

OMG that is shocking photoshoping in the pic beside the window/radiator..looks like she's 9 foot tall and her head is gigantic and nearly tipping the ceiling. Clearly superimposed. A case of body dysmorphia maybe?
Also she's involved in the wellness industry and as an individual who trained as a doctor, people will absorb what she states and her image is a part of the message. I'd be ashamed if I was the practice manager where she works part time as a gp. Her influence is dangerous with her image and the dubious nature of her supplement range

That pic in the white dress in car I have no words seriously. She needs help

Reactions: 2
Was she getting married??!!
Yep from her stories today, it is a thinspiration Instagram profile. People will be sadly influenced by her, her public profile is destructive

Yep from her stories today, it is a thinspiration Instagram profile. People will be sadly influenced by her, her public profile is destructive
From her stories yesterday it was even worse

Attachments

Reactions: 6

From her stories yesterday it was even worse
Like, I'm pretty happy in my skin. Have lost weight since last March when I decided to say goodbye to the Covid pounds. In decent shape. BUT even still, there's a part of me that sees her bones and thinks that maybe I could do with losing a bit more. I won't, because I know this is a good and healthy weight for me. Shudder to think how it's affecting people (especially girls) who are already unhappy and are very susceptible to that kind of messaging.

Reactions: 10
She actually looks like an anime character, it’s so disturbing the image she is trying to portray

Reactions: 8
What is she like! I unfollowed long ago and just had a look. The atrocious nose contour. The face tuning herself even slimmer than she is. The lips.
The shilling of vitamins on Instagram

She is quite seriously lacking in any professional credibility at this point.

Reactions: 9
Jesus, she is after getting so much thinner, I didn't even think it possible for her. She clearly doesn't see an issue with being that thin. There used to be a site years ago called Anorexic Nation, they used photos of people as "thinspiration ". She would definitely be one of those photos now if that site was still around. Why isn't anyone saying anything to her, like surely this would affect her fertility, her hair will fall out and stuff. It is frightening how thin she is. Does her husband see this? Did she also get her lips done?

Reactions: 7
She's screaming for help by posting these pics. Cry for attention. Hope no impressionable / could be triggered people actually follow.

Reactions: 3
She's screaming for help by posting these pics. Cry for attention. Hope no impressionable / could be triggered people actually follow.
So infuriating that Ciara Kelly who once worked as a GP also commented on her recent, post that she's stunning, no she's unhealthy

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.