Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bottlebin

I think it's very obvious to most people that Dr D is very, very unwell. Not here to diagnose (I'm not a doctor and I don't wear pretty pink scrubs) but this woman is away with the fairies. My civilian guess would be body dysmorphia (coloured contacts, wigs and posing in ways to make her look TINY) but also a bit of an inferiority complex as her husband is successful in the medical field. Her own career is laughable - can't hold down a job, brought out a line of unnecessary vitamins to target vulnerable women who like pretty packaging, social media obsessed and gets tv/radio appearances based on her ONLINE presence as merit, not her actual work experience as a doctor. It's all smoke and mirrors, she hasn't an ounce of sense and can't be taken seriously as a doctor so she's giving the influencer life a go. Don't care what she does to have a baby and can't be sure any of that is true but I do remember her absolutely milking the cancer thing. Who knows what's real or not, she can't be trusted anyway. She has issues coming out her ears and I'd almost feel sorry for her if she wasn't so vain and devoid of human attributes... genuinely think she might be a robot/android of some kind. Anyway rant over, she rots me !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I wish she would stop wearing a Stethoscope around her neck like its 1990s ER drama.
A world wide pandemic has happened, serious infection control measures in place and so wearing a stethoscope around the neck is not a good idea for infection control reasons.
Though . I suppose it is a good idea for Instagram to look like a doctor.

Reactions: 17

Bichonblitz

I’m a medical student at UCC and many of my peers who know about her (not everyone does) find her disingenuous and an embarrassment.

• Heart
Today's post about 'things you GP does while not seeing patients' is a hoot. She should have had
  • updates social media
  • does a try on
  • poses in kitchen mirror
  • attends influencer event in another city
  • aff links new athleisure
  • flogs a skincare or tanning regime

• Haha

leeroyjenkins1

D was that kid in school who ratted on everybody and reminded the teacher when they forgot to give you homework.

• Haha

skearns

It’s frustrating that she can spend almost €400 on a dress just for a night in a hotel, and yet almost all her new interiors for her house she managed to get for free. Could have been given to a worthier cause. No signs of the friends in the photos either.

nolite

Chatty Member
No sure how accurate it is but just heard from someone they are expecting a baby via surrogate early in the new year
I have quietly thought she would go the surrogate route for a long time. As soon as she said her intervention for what was not actually cancer (but she likes to imply vaguely was cancer) would affect their fertility, I knew she was laying the groundwork for this down the line.

Call me a cynic but I just think that she would hate a pregnancy that might change her very controlled body image for a while. She's too vain and they have the means. (Don't mean to offend anyone at all here. Hoping to start trying for a baby in the new year and would certainly consider any means to have a child if I run into infertility issues when I start that journey, so I'm not in anyway judging surrogacy when it's medically dictated. I just think it's almost become a trend amongst some celebrities and wealthy people recently to circumvent the inconvenience of pregnancy. And she didn't have cancer but likes to infer she did, which I find get galling).

shevans

The level of vanity blows my mind , the pointed toes and crazed expressions in her pics, the over practiced wooden spon con vids 😣she is terrifying ! What blows my mind the most is how she can have devoted so much of her life to medicine to then sell out and become a wannabe instahun ???! She has achieved something completely impossible for most of us with her medical degree , only to spend her time flogging car insurance / tan/ gym clothes etc ?! It makes absolutely no sense to me. Her life must be so empty , she’s crying out for attention.

Reactions: 16

Meteor09

Chatty Member
I'm deficient in Vitamin D and need to take a daily supplement.
Dr D €12.99 for 60 1000iu
Aldi less than €3 for 180 1000iu
So over 4 times the price for a third of the quantity.
That's daylight fuckin robbery nothing less 😡😡

• Wow
  • Angry

BangAndTheDirtIsGone!

Is she that hard up for a few free tins of dog food for her beloved dogs that she would do a paid partnership with a dog food company. There is low and then there’s this. Could have donated whatever supplies she got to a dog rescue centre or the Guide Dogs for the Blind centre in Cork. Am sure between both salaries they can afford a few tins of dog food. That is just pure greed and boils my blood.
I really don’t think they have a dog which makes it worse. That little guy they show the odd time is a family member’s dog. When they go to visit (I think it’s his family , but correct me if I’m wrong!) they show him on stories or in pics but they don’t have one themselves.
As you said - Times are harder than ever for people. (Something way over Doireann’s head to understand!) Give the dog food you don’t need (neither does your family member) to those that do. Give the Emma mattress to VdeP to a family who don’t have/can’t buy one that they need. (You sleep just fine Doireann with your 8-12 hours a night)
Give all that shite you’ve shown this morning from Kilkenny Designs to a women’s refuge or charity. The greed is sickening. And she can’t see that it makes her even more unlikeable.

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
Well not if I was at risk of getting Rickets would I buy her vitamins. I think she's really overestimated her popularity and influence. At least I hope the general public has more savvy than to buy off this eejit with a stethoscope.

• Haha

Heidi88

VIP Member
I wonder what her employer makes of this! Like if a patient is low on Vitamin D or B12 she will obviously mention her own range you'd imagine.

I'm on a high dose of B12 and when the doctor told me to go on it I asked him what brand would he recommend and he said they are all the same just get the right dose and go for the cheapest one.

• Heart

smurphette

VIP Member
She’s so out of touch with real life and real doctoring. Love these replies to her suggestion of early morning webinars for well-being for doctors.
Hilarious. I arrive at the hospital before 7 am to get parking, but my day starts at 7.30 am anyway. It would not improve my wellbeing to be reminded that I'm tired while she's mostly taking photos of herself with a stool.

• Haha

nolite

Chatty Member
I genuinely feel she’s doing all of this because she has no life and no friends so what else is she doing? It’s a way to pass the time, a way to make friends and a social life.
Can I just say, and I am outing myself here, I've gone through and am still in the midst of a period of extreme isolation and loneliness for the past 6/7 years. Most of what I considered my core group of friends moved away and the contact (on their end) slowly ebbed away. Then there was a very juvenile falling out with a group of others which was never repaired (not casting aspersions, we were all guilty). The loneliness is palpable. I have a few friends now at my current job but they are American and will transfer soon. I have a partner who is great but I'm sorry, you need friends not just a partner. They play different roles. So I do sympathise with her there BUT I feel she has had contact with this massive repository of colleagues (you meet a lot of people working in hospitals and clinics, been there in an admin capacity in a former life) and it says a lot that none of them seem to have stuck. I worked in a lot of isolated positions before my current job so I didn't really even have the opportunity to make friends.

In all this, I have never tried to launch myself online. There's nothing interesting about me and I don't have a big posse of people to pose with 🤣 I'm not a doctor (could never hack it with the blood) but I have a good job, am doing a second degree part time. What would I do? Take photos of myself in the bathroom at work? I just don't have that want in me, to be quite honest.

And just to add, I used to work as the office manager to a couple of consultant surgeons, and physicians before that. None of them had the ego, time or inclination to take photos of themselves in their scrubs in elevators (in their case between actual operations, etc. Rather than on the way down to collect lunch from Mum). She couldn't hack hospital doctoring. The hours are not social media friendly.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Remember when she was on the Matt Cooper show and she couldn’t list out sources of omega 3 foods and now she can just recommend her supplement.
She’s chronic. She saw the gap in her knowledge and filled it with a supplement.
Well we know she won't get it from the food herself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15