Doireann O’Leary #3 But I heard the hubby is a surgeon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My instagram algorithm is doing a number on me and suggesting Doireann as someone I might like to follow. I haven’t looked at her page in over a year until today and am reminded why. Her eyes give me nightmares. How did she get through the gruelling years of medical school and training with that BMI?

No she is not healthy or a good 'wellness advocate' as the influencers try and cash in on these days. Her gran is thinspiration, it is as if she is teaching people by her poses how to look skinnierView attachment 749194
Agree. So unhealthy. The vast amounts of exercise she does as well but doesn’t appear to eat in a way that supports working out the way she does.

Reactions: 5
My instagram algorithm is doing a number on me and suggesting Doireann as someone I might like to follow. I haven’t looked at her page in over a year until today and am reminded why. Her eyes give me nightmares. How did she get through the gruelling years of medical school and training with that BMI?
Well her mother used to bring in her lunch to her, for one. 😂 She used to love posting throwback selfies of herself in the hospital lift with a salad.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've a vague recollection of her having a surgery a few years ago. Possibly lletz (but I could be wrong). She was wearing a covering on her head like people sometimes do when they have hair loss from chemo. I sure fell for it hook, line and sinker at the time and thought she had cancer.

Did she not have cancer? She had loads of surgery?
She did not have cancer. Let's be very clear about that. She likes to infer that she did, which is all manners of wrong.

I've a vague recollection of her having a surgery a few years ago. Possibly lletz (but I could be wrong). She was wearing a covering on her head like people sometimes do when they have hair loss from chemo. I sure fell for it hook, line and sinker at the time and thought she had cancer.
This is the thing. She had Lletz or something similar. I am due this too after being CIN2 and no way in hell would I describe myself as having cancer, because I don't have cancer. It's pre cancerous cells and the treatment is having them removed.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I'm sure she said a few months after that she had gone for a smear test and the smear taker saw it (the cancer) with her naked eye that's how big it was. I've had CIN2 and Lletz myself which were described by my consultant as cells so I was under the impression that if what Doireann had was visible it was more serious than what I had.
My mother had ovarian cancer and was told it was stage 1, grade 1, to quote her consultant "the best type of cancer to have" but it was still cancer

She did not have cancer. Let's be very clear about that. She likes to infer that she did, which is all manners of wrong.

This is the thing. She had Lletz or something similar. I am due this too after being CIN2 and no way in hell would I describe myself as having cancer, because I don't have cancer. It's pre cancerous cells and the treatment is having them removed.
Same here. Mine were CINIII and were not 'visible' during the smear. The nurse said there was a an inflamed area at the neck of my cervix, but there's no way they'd 'see' cancer- that was a ridiculous thing to say, and probably one of the reasons why people doubt her version of events.
I also don't class myself as having had cancer. I consider myself very lucky, especially after hearing news my (young) neighbour has just had a biopsy on her spine and pelvis 3yrs after a mastectomy. People who exaggerate their situation make me sick when there are people genuinely battling serious illness.

Reactions: 9
and probably one of the reasons why people doubt her version of events.
This was a big part of my issue with her though - she's a doctor, so not for one second did I doubt her version of things. A loved one has a very recent cancer diagnosis and we are absolutely floored by it. I can't understand how someone would appropriate something like cancer in the way she did. (Sorry if this was discussed on previous threads - I haven't read them all).

Reactions: 8
This was a big part of my issue with her though - she's a doctor, so not for one second did I doubt her version of things.
That's the annoying thing- anyone who hadn't experienced similar wouldn't question it. There were dozens of us in here who had gone through this who questioned all of it from the get-go. It was just so different to what any of us had experienced. And not just because she went private.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think it's very obvious to most people that Dr D is very, very unwell. Not here to diagnose (I'm not a doctor and I don't wear pretty pink scrubs) but this woman is away with the fairies. My civilian guess would be body dysmorphia (coloured contacts, wigs and posing in ways to make her look TINY) but also a bit of an inferiority complex as her husband is successful in the medical field. Her own career is laughable - can't hold down a job, brought out a line of unnecessary vitamins to target vulnerable women who like pretty packaging, social media obsessed and gets tv/radio appearances based on her ONLINE presence as merit, not her actual work experience as a doctor. It's all smoke and mirrors, she hasn't an ounce of sense and can't be taken seriously as a doctor so she's giving the influencer life a go. Don't care what she does to have a baby and can't be sure any of that is true but I do remember her absolutely milking the cancer thing. Who knows what's real or not, she can't be trusted anyway. She has issues coming out her ears and I'd almost feel sorry for her if she wasn't so vain and devoid of human attributes... genuinely think she might be a robot/android of some kind. Anyway rant over, she rots me !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Grand that’s your choice, doesn’t mean you need to judge others who choose a different path.
Oh I do. Check out today’s Irish Independent for a very timely story on the implications of buying and selling babies.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Allegedly from being diagnosed with cancer, to getting the all clear was all of 7 or 8 weeks for dizzy Dr D. She has serious mental and body issues and should not be allowed practice as a GP.

Reactions: 5
Omfg I thought she had cancer too ! I have had to go through LLETZ and colposcopies a million times as I had CIN1 cells but they’re pre cancerous ! I can’t believe this !!!!
Does anyone know why she had no hair for a point so 🫤🫤🫤

That's the annoying thing- anyone who hadn't experienced similar wouldn't question it. There were dozens of us in here who had gone through this who questioned all of it from the get-go. It was just so different to what any of us had experienced. And not just because she went private.

Reactions: 3
Hmm I thought she went through her “cancer” story and all the scans she had and she had abdominal surgery - hence she couldn’t use the rowing machine for a while 😂

Reactions: 2
I don’t think she had no hair. She wore a wig during covid as she had roots

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omfg I thought she had cancer too ! I have had to go through LLETZ and colposcopies a million times as I had CIN1 cells but they’re pre cancerous ! I can’t believe this !!!!
She wore a wig to hide her roots during covid, when the hairdressers were closed, I don’t recall her not having hair at any point

Reactions: 11
So let me get this straight. Dr Barbie said she had cancer when she didn’t? Her surgery was letz?
Who did it first doireann or terrie

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No hair … don’t know Is hair loss a symptom of anorexia?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.