Doireann O’Leary #3 But I heard the hubby is a surgeon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I apologise if it came across as though I were saying someone with an eating disorder would choose it. I was clumsy. Would never dream of suggesting that. I don't know if she has one, obviously. But there are lots of women especially who wouldn't fit criteria for a diagnosable disorder, but deny themselves a lot of pleasure to achieve a certain look. I struggle sometimes to know where the line between dieting culture and problematic is though.

Reactions: 6
No need to apologise its something close to my heart.
Seriously does she not watch the voice over videos back and realise there's an obvious time lag?! CRINGE

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She is shocking at her videos and her latest one she has her scrubs and stethoscope on in her own house..morto for her 😬

Reactions: 13
What’s her problem with ginger tea!!!
it’s bleeping tea at the end of the day, why is she saying it’s not safe. I’m genuinely unable to deal with her crap she is the most pro ana bleep I’ve ever come across. Her advice is dangerous!!!

Reactions: 9
What’s her problem with ginger tea!!!
it’s bleeping tea at the end of the day, why is she saying it’s not safe. I’m genuinely unable to deal with her crap she is the most pro ana bleep I’ve ever come across. Her advice is dangerous!!!
And Niamh Lynch's example was interesting, but note that her anecdote was regarding drinking "gallons" of ginger tea. The devil is in the dosage with things! Realistically, few cups probably fine (and I am partial to ginger nuts) but gallons of something that maybe has an effect is obviously going to increase the chances.

Reactions: 3
All she does in go on about vitamin D for the a millionth time what’s the odds she’ll bring out her own vitamin range 😂

All she does in go on about vitamin D for the a millionth time what’s the odds she’ll bring out her own vitamin range 😂
She actually is, I work in a pharmacy and the rep rang today to tell me they'll fly off the shelf, I couldn't stop laughing, shur no1 in their right mind would buy them 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Those items are very cheap to buy separately… also I’m DEAD at the pic of her with the stethoscope 🤣 WE GE IT, YOU ARE A REAL DOCTOR ✋🏽
aLso her logo - her name in script but the 'DR' in basic block font in case you might miss it!! also no fulls stop after 'DR' (as far as I can see) - amateur night typography.

Which leads me to my next question - does she really and truly, in all honesty believe she is a celebrity? like seriously?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really hope this range doesn't take off. It's ridiculous anyway as the market is totally saturated with vitamins. You can get 3 for 2 offers regularly on things like B vitamins, folic acid, Vitamin D, etc. (that's how I buy them generally). Why would anyone pay above average to get something so basic just because this wan has her face plastered all over it. Ugh.

The full range!
No ones gonna buy them firstly they look like a make up brand and they are all girly and pink not like professional vitamins

Next thing will be she comes out will the Dr Doireann coil 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
No ones gonna buy them firstly they look like a make up brand and they are all girly and pink not like professional vitamins

Next thing will be she comes out will the Dr Doireann coil 🤣
I’d like some Dr Doireann branded incontinence wear. 💩 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Well not if I was at risk of getting Rickets would I buy her vitamins. I think she's really overestimated her popularity and influence. At least I hope the general public has more savvy than to buy off this eejit with a stethoscope.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well not if I was at risk of getting Rickets would I buy her vitamins. I think she's really overestimated her popularity and influence. At least I hope the general public has more savvy than to buy off this eejit with a stethoscope.
@NoMoreSpotlight - that’s twice today your posts have made me laugh out loud! Pour yourself a glass of champs! 🥂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm deficient in Vitamin D and need to take a daily supplement.
Dr D €12.99 for 60 1000iu
Aldi less than €3 for 180 1000iu
So over 4 times the price for a third of the quantity.
That's daylight fuckin robbery nothing less 😡😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.