Doireann O’Leary #3 But I heard the hubby is a surgeon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suspect this isn't her 'forever' home - Doireann will have visions of something much grander than this. So the aim is to get the house done up for free so they can sell. And you can only imagine how it'll go when she gets her mc mansion...
Even with a view to selling the house I can’t understand the chairs/mini island situation, it’s a bizarre set up. It wouldn’t be a selling point for me if I was in the market. It makes the kitchen look cluttered.

Reactions: 4
Even with a view to selling the house I can’t understand the chairs/mini island situation, it’s a bizarre set up. It wouldn’t be a selling point for me if I was in the market. It makes the kitchen look cluttered.
Agreed, major flaw. I’d have to get rid of the chairs…I just couldn’t look at the chairs at the poorly designed island

Reactions: 6
Is anyone else CRINGE-ing so hard at her ridiculous tik tok attempts? The blah blah - Rachel one was bad enough then the “shocked” and five hundred million year one. She’s just so unnatural , wooden, unfunny and lacking any personality that she’s actually uncomfortable to watch 😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just can’t watch her with the excess filtering and the bug eyes….she like a frigin hampster.

Reactions: 9
Love that I roughly found the area and estate within 5 minutes!! Def not where I pictured dr barbie living! Absolutely nothing wrong with the houses or anything, she just portrays herself as someone above a housing estate!

where does she take all the pics of herself in the fancy garden overlooking the sea??

Reactions: 3
Love that I roughly found the area and estate within 5 minutes!! Def not where I pictured dr barbie living! Absolutely nothing wrong with the houses or anything, she just portrays herself as someone above a housing estates.

where does she take all the pics of herself in the fancy garden overlooking the sea??
The general area where she lives is lovely but that estate is just so big and there has been some trouble there over the years. It’s really nothing special

She said before that her mother in law lives in Crosshaven so that’s where the sea view pictures are taken. It looks to be close to Bunny Conellan’s restaurant from the views in the pictures.

Is anyone else CRINGE-ing so hard at her ridiculous tik tok attempts? The blah blah - Rachel one was bad enough then the “shocked” and five hundred million year one. She’s just so unnatural , wooden, unfunny and lacking any personality that she’s actually uncomfortable to watch 😬😬😬
They’re sooo out of sync !!

Reactions: 8
They’re sooo out of sync !!
OMG! She’s horrendous doing them. I squirm into my seat. Actually I can only watch about 2-3 seconds and have to turn her off. It’s major cringe!!!! It really doesn’t come naturally to her, she’s just too reserved and wooden so she should really just stop trying to jump on that bandwagon 😜

Reactions: 8
I unfollowed her long ago and she just popped into my head. She has major issues, 100% thinks carbs are evil and personality of a zombie. She doesn’t drink, eat nice food laugh or relax! Wtf!

Also, I think she has had a few losses in her life which is awful and probably affects the control aspect of her life . However, I remember she put up a post when her dad died then days later her next post was “had a great Friday :)!” or something. Found it bizarre but different ways of coping I guess

Reactions: 2
I remember years ago Doireann used to talk about her stomach issues and why she is on a strict diet, my sister in law is the very same. People who don't know of her health condition would think my sister in law has an unhealthy relationship with food but its far from that. She is on a strict diet to prevent her from needing a colostomy bag ... I see how restricted she is when choosing meals . She's the same age as Doireann with 3 small children.

I remember years ago Doireann used to talk about her stomach issues and why she is on a strict diet, my sister in law is the very same. People who don't know of her health condition would think my sister in law has an unhealthy relationship with food but its far from that. She is on a strict diet to prevent her from needing a colostomy bag ... I see how restricted she is when choosing meals . She's the same age as Doireann with 3 small children.
I think Doireann has talked about irritable bowel, which is pretty different from something like inflammatory bowel disease etc which would require a colostomy.

And can't shake the knowledge that there are not an insignificant number of people who either use intolerances as an excuse to avoid food or convince themselves that they can't tolerate it. Also, not eating something is often a recipe for intolerance - like being keto for ages and starting to eat carbs again. It takes time to get used to digesting them again. Absolutely not talking about your sister in law at all who is clearly using a medically required diet (e.g. Crohn's often given low residue plan), but sometimes for others it's a way of masking an eating disorder, or there's an element of orthorexia.

Sadly the only thing I can't seem to eat in excess is cauliflower :LOL:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.