Doireann O' Leary #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just found this thread so apologies if this has already been addressed....does anyone know what she actually looks like in real life as I wouldn’t have a clue if I passed her without her filter on!
You would def recognise her. She’d have an elaborate ball gown on, with the top of her scrubs on over it, while holding a wine glass with water in it, with big massive sunglasses on and her stethoscope around her neck...while holding her framed medical degree certificate 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
You would def recognise her. She’d have an elaborate ball gown on, with the top of her scrubs on over it, while holding a wine glass with water in it, with big massive sunglasses on and her stethoscope around her neck...while holding her framed medical degree certificate 😂😂😂
Winning description ... you forgot the tilted forward pose to highlight the enormous thigh gap though!🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She’d also ask you if you knew her husband is a surgeon?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just saw her Earth Day post and it's all about selling tan. Do influencers not understand that consumerism damages the environment. Same thing with International Women's Day used the day to promote Sweaty Betty leggings, no understanding of the real meaning behind the day.

Reactions: 14
ANOTHER personalised item with that necklace 🙄 I’ve never seen someone with so many personalised items... is she likely to forget her name or something?

Reactions: 2
ANOTHER personalised item with that necklace 🙄 I’ve never seen someone with so many personalised items... is she likely to forget her name or something?
She’s quite arrogant (especially evident in her snarky replies) so she probably likes her name on everything. Also good for the Dr. Doireann brand to have her name front and centre all the time 🙄🙄🙄😷😷😷😷

Reactions: 4
She’s quite arrogant so she probably likes it. Also good for the Dr. Doireann brand to have her name front and centre all the time 🙄🙄🙄😷😷😷😷
She has her name on multiple necklaces, cups, scrubs, stethoscopes and dressing gowns. I’d say she has short term amnesia

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I find her so bizarre and fascinating. Like I actually can’t even picture her laughing or having fun. Or eating junk , or doing anything spontaneous! She’s like a robot just obsessed with the fact that she’s a doctor ? Something not right

Reactions: 16
She's trying to make herself look even thinner in her latest picture. Not a well woman.

Reactions: 4
She's trying to make herself look even thinner in her latest picture. Not a well woman.
Has she photoshopped the selfie clicker out of her hand??? Looks like her hand is in the clicker position. ‘Weekend Vibe’

Sadly, probably weekend at home alone yet again, vibe 📸

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Im sorry but the tan on her hands is the worst I have ever seen. Can she not apply tan right??? Not a great advert for tan organic or whoever she is pushing these days. I would not show my hands on insta if they turned out like, and shes a doctor 🙈 I am mortified for her 🙈

Reactions: 6
Has she photoshopped the selfie clicker out of her hand??? Looks like her hand is in the clicker position. ‘Weekend Vibe’

Sadly, probably weekend at home alone yet again, vibe 📸
Yes it definitely looks like she has blurred out whatever is in her hands...I know 2 consultants and they work long long hours and are rarely home...I think she must be terribly lonely and putting on a brave face selling the perfect life ....which there is no such thing as 😬

Reactions: 2
Lashing rain in Ireland today, Doireann is out walking with her sunnies on. The girl is tapped

Reactions: 7
‘Hi guys! I married a surgeon! *teehee*🙊🙊
The coffee cup post made me so mad! Totally unnecessary!
I am just glad that others feel the same way about her carry on with her OmG sUrGeOn's wIfE shtick!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.