Doireann O' Leary #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her little "ID card" thing today it says "prepper" does that mean she is only helping out at the centre and not actually giving vaccines or am I wrong?

On her little "ID card" thing today it says "prepper" does that mean she is only helping out at the centre and not actually giving vaccines or am I wrong?
Volunteering for giving out vaccinations can be essentially 3 main jobs : making up the vaccinations, sticking them in people, all the admin. They are all equally valid roles and for all Doireann’s faults, can’t say this falls under it.

Reactions: 9
Hey guys- some gossip, you didn’t hear this from me. But I heard the hubby is a surgeon!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm blocked by her after asking that she refrain from posting pics pre coil insertion. Is there a way I can check in on her every now and then? I can almost see in my mind's eye every single post.....but you know 😂

Everyone is always saying how pretty she is.....firstly, I really hate that Barbie doll look. It's not what I consider pretty. And a bit sad at 33. And I'd say, stripped back, she's basic as duck. She sure as hell isn't beautiful and doesn't have any comment worthy features. Sorry, in a bad mood today. All fur coat and no knickers as my mother would say.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hello folks, back after a break.
I see Dr Doireann is still living her best life, which makes me wonder how boring her worst life must be.

Any news on which GP practice she is in these days ?

Reactions: 3
Hello folks, back after a break.
I see Dr Doireann is still living her best life, which makes me wonder how boring her worst life must be.

Any news on which GP practice she is in these days ?
Google her name + GP + a major street in Cork...

Reactions: 2
Well aren't they lucky to have her, a bona fide Insta star in their very own humble GP practice.

Reactions: 4
I thought she was out in Douglas at MyCork GP? She obviously doesn’t have a permanent place yet so
She’s long gone from that practice. No GP is “permanent” somewhere as such, unless they’re a partner.

Reactions: 1
Loving that another professional challenged her on her guidance for pregnant women and horse riding. Really shows her petty nature when she snips back quoting ACOG as a source - they’re American - the internet doctor strikes again! Maybe if she stuck to the Irish guidance ? I obviously understand there is risk in falling off a horse and likewise a bike but I don’t believe they need to be banned from the off for experienced riders once they’re pregnant. So glad someone called her up on it and she couldn’t let it go without showing herself up.

Reactions: 5
I have to disagree I don’t think it’s safe for a pregnant woman to be horse riding as horses are very unpredictable. Even the most experienced rider can fall off if the horse bolts or rears.

Reactions: 7
I have to disagree I don’t think it’s safe for a pregnant woman to be horse riding as horses are very unpredictable. Even the most experienced rider can fall off if the horse bolts or rears.
Agree totally here. The risk isn’t just about falling off, horses are very unpredictable and can cause serious injury, even death, with a kick. I don’t think too many pregnant women would take the risk.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.