Doireann O' Leary #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez so glad she is able to have 2 hair appointments and a skin appointment in 1 week have to laugh at these "GP" influencers very little actual work seems to be getting done 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jeez so glad she is able to have 2 hair appointments and a skin appointment in 1 week have to laugh at these "GP" influencers very little actual work seems to be getting done 🤣
Sure GPs are the joke of this pandemic 🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
Sure GPs are the joke of this pandemic 🙄🙄

Not mine ! Both my GP and all her staff have gone above and beyond for the past 14 months, they have been accommodating as always.

Please don't tar all GPs with the one brush !!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Married to a GP - have never seen less of him or seen him as stressed. Endless hours at work, swamped in covid related issues, hours upon hours trying to sort patients for non covid related issues, work constantly brought home, hours spent following up with patients at home, steady stream of abuse on the work phones and on social media, patients stopping him on the street for advice - the list goes on. But ya, GP’s are the joke of the pandemic. Don’t let Dr Doireann or Dr Laura fool you into thinking it’s like that for everyone. @Base2019

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Just my opinion 🙈 I suppose everyone has had a different experience of GPs during the pandemic but mine was most certainly not a good one

Reactions: 7
Attempting to moderate, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
Just my opinion 🙈 I suppose everyone has had a different experience of GPs during the pandemic but mine was most certainly not a good one
Then maybe edit your initial comment, you can’t speak for all GP’s, just like no one can make a sweeping statement about your profession whatever it may be.

Then maybe edit your initial comment, you can’t speak for all GP’s, just like no one can make a sweeping statement about your profession whatever it may be.
I appreciate everyones comments and take them on board. It’s a public forum where people are free to express their own opinions.

I don’t feel like you should be telling me to edit my original comment, as I have already said, this is my opinion. Other members are not meant to try to moderate other members and their posts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I appreciate everyones comments and take them on board. It’s a public forum where people are free to express their own opinions.

I don’t feel like you should be telling me to edit my original comment, as I have already said, this is my opinion. Other members are not meant to try to moderate other members and their posts.
No, but saying GPs are a joke suggests all GPs which in not the case. Some maybe or maybe it was just yours but in my opinion its unfair to suggest that all GPs are a joke during this pandemic. Its easily edited and only fair.

Reactions: 5
Lads, I think you are right in pointing out that the post is unfair to tar all GPs with one brush. And we can certainly post to disagree with the point. But I think we are not meant to be modding each other's posts.

Reactions: 10
Lads, I think you are right in pointing out that the post is unfair to tar all GPs with one brush. And we can certainly post to disagree with the point. But I think we are not meant to be modding each other's posts.
Yep, you are correct. Its just a really unfair comment and could be rectified very easily. I'll stop now.

I have to disagree I don’t think it’s safe for a pregnant woman to be horse riding as horses are very unpredictable. Even the most experienced rider can fall off if the horse bolts or rears.
I do believe this also it’s more the sources she’s quoting for the information.

I wonder if anyone here is a patient at the practice? If I was, I would ring and complain about her wearing the scrubs outside of work.

All of her medical "updates" come from Google.

Reactions: 4
I can't believe how someone like that can be a doctor. First the look I thought is it a Barby just bad version? Fake smile. Then giving wrong medicines, telling not true, didn't read my illness history, gave my face statement about my illness to social welfare when I asked please read my history the answer I don't need or if I done.keep me waiting for a new hour then when I left called me that if I have to I'll wait even 4h .this is really unprofessional. Never met so rude person as doctor. Also have lots friends doctors and 2 ex nobody was selling themselves on internet. Hope I won't see that person anymore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.