Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CiCi87

The day in the life of Dr D.
1. post boomerang of wobbly legs to show people I’m exercising
2. Post photo in scrubs with surprised expression
3. Post an #ad for natural deodorant
4. Post about covid and whatever new symptom she wants to drum home her point about e.g. skin rashes all the rage one day, headaches the next and today babies with colds.
5. Maybe another post an a rowing machine with Taylor swift playing
6. How amazing is cork city in the dark/light/sun shining/rain/snow
7. Snuggled up with a #nude drink
8. Don’t forget to get your smears ladies. Gynae gynae gynae gynae gynae.
9. sleep hygiene. Off to bed.
10.Surgeon’s wife

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Abbybaby

That free kitchen post has me so bloody angry. Imagine a surgeon and a doctor, two such highly paid salaries who have the means to do it themselves, accepting freebies like that it is just so tacky and tasteless.
Giving already loaded influencers free stuff has the opposite effect on me than it's supposed to. Completely turns me off brands. Show me an unknown Mary in Termonfeckin getting a brand new free kitchen and being genuinely delighted. That's what I'd love to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

kittydee

“About last night” what about last night ? Why does she says this all the time 😡you put A dress on and drank a cup of tea !!! Stop it !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Just found this thread so apologies if this has already been addressed....does anyone know what she actually looks like in real life as I wouldn’t have a clue if I passed her without her filter on!
You would def recognise her. She’d have an elaborate ball gown on, with the top of her scrubs on over it, while holding a wine glass with water in it, with big massive sunglasses on and her stethoscope around her neck...while holding her framed medical degree certificate 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
She’s like watching grey paint dry. Nothing to her at all, it’s all so over-curated and joyless. The mini, the designer clothes, the blonde curls, the laminated face, the house with no character, the fucking stethoscope- I’d say she wears it in the shower lest someone catch her without it and not know she’s a doctor. Imagine being mistaken for a mere mortal 😱

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
Ok, I’m here at dinner in Hayfield Manor and confirm Dr D is here too with The Surgeon. Whilst she certainly looks thin she is absolutely no where near as emaciated as she likes to portray herself in her photos. Also the hair is so false looking and The Surgeon looks as bored with her as she does with herself (and as we are with her). P.s. saw his car as we pulled up (BMW) and I’m happy to report my own one is better and I’m a SAHM 🤣🤣🙄
Bit rude of you to disclose his profession here publicly

• Haha
Reactions: 30

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
If she was my GP and she requested a stool sample I wouldn’t be sure whether to do a poo or call to DFS on the way to the surgery 🤣

• Haha
Her legs in her latest post. I’m sorry but if she turned sideways she’d disappear. I refuse to believe someone can be that naturally skinny. Lay off the rowing machine. Go eat some snacks and throw on a tracksuit. There’s more to life than starving yourself and exercising to death just to look good for ballgown photos your living room. This girl needs to live a little 😲

Tarzipan

Married to a GP - have never seen less of him or seen him as stressed. Endless hours at work, swamped in covid related issues, hours upon hours trying to sort patients for non covid related issues, work constantly brought home, hours spent following up with patients at home, steady stream of abuse on the work phones and on social media, patients stopping him on the street for advice - the list goes on. But ya, GP’s are the joke of the pandemic. Don’t let Dr Doireann or Dr Laura fool you into thinking it’s like that for everyone. @Base2019

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Essentially transcribes information from medical textbooks or google.. doesn't even bother to tone down the jargon because she is so concerned with people viewing her as intelligent (but also, omg, pretty!). Not to mention, the bizarre and out of context selfies to accompany her copy and pasted medical information posts.

She is repugnantly vain and leveraging her position as a health care professional (read: vocation) in order to gain whatever nebulous version of fame she seems to crave. She isn't even clever enough to carve out an eccentric (or even normal) personality.

One wants to feel sorry for her (she is insecure and therapy is very much needed).. but her carry-on is such an abuse of her professional role that empathy or sympathy is almost impossible!

Reactions: 27

Xena693

I found it pretty sad to see her there flogging energy drinks on Christmas Day. I mean that’s pretty pathetic by anyone’s standards.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

rantingqueen

How is she a part of the medical council campaign for doctor wellbeing ?! This is an absolute joke. All for optics no less !
It would fit the med council better to establish a code of ethics for doctors on social media. She makes a complete mockery of the profession, a terrible role model for would-be GPs.

• Heart

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
Ok, I’m here at dinner in Hayfield Manor and confirm Dr D is here too with The Surgeon. Whilst she certainly looks thin she is absolutely no where near as emaciated as she likes to portray herself in her photos. Also the hair is so false looking and The Surgeon looks as bored with her as she does with herself (and as we are with her). P.s. saw his car as we pulled up (BMW) and I’m happy to report my own one is better and I’m a SAHM 🤣🤣🙄

• Haha

nolite

Chatty Member
“Real doctors” - is she not a real doctor??
Doctors choose different specialities , a GP who has finished their training in full and is completely done and dusted, is at the top of their “food chain”. Surgery is a completely different speciality and training scheme, so not above any other type of doctor other than fellow surgeons who may still be training.
When I say "real doctors", I mean a doctor who practises with integrity. She's someone who got the points, the degree, failed to get on the training scheme twice, and is in it for the image. I've worked with doctors who are doctors by vocation. She isn't. So no, I don't consider her a real doctor. Also, all the medical info she post is copied and pasted. She's not even informed.

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
Sorry I just realised I forgot to mention in my Hayfield update….the stool was not with them in a toddler seat at the table 🤣

• Haha
Doireann isn’t an idiot. And she seems really proud of getting to where she is professionally today, which she should be. I don’t think she’d be stilly enough to promote products on social medial , with such a huge following, without checking it with the medical council first.
Ah now,

She has been dense enough to go on a podcast and denounce root vegetables (!) for women, connect Krispy Kreme queues to Covid-19 risk, risk exposure of patient's private information on SM (surgery set-up before coil insertion is enough for one to join the dots) and completely disregard basic cross-infection control practices in the use of her scrubs outside of surgery (in the middle of a pandemic). Have I missed anything?

This 'doctor' does not check anything with the Medical Council. The fact of the matter is that she has either a) not been reported in sufficient numbers b) not been the subject of litigation (yet). She minimises her time in surgery so the 'detriment' to patients is difficult to quantity as any bad practice has, so far, not resulted in patient harm. Causation by virtue of public platform is difficult or even impossible to prove in her circumstance. She is in a very comfortable/safe position because her contact with patients is minimised and ethics regulators have their hands tied where things are concerned because she could very well challenge any claims of misconduct by shouting 'I haven't caused any direct harm though!'.

She is manipulating and exploiting her role as a steward of community health and totally acting outside the code of ethics as detailed by the Medical Council.

At this stage, she will probably step back further from her medical duties and just capitalise on the authority implied by her qualification via social media. It is difficult for her to really get into trouble, so to speak, unless enough people flag it i.e. greater public interest OR she is found culpable of being directly responsible for harm.

• Heart

ilikelamp

Chatty Member
I'm not a fan of Dr Doir at all but I absolutely hate when people speculate about women being pregnant.
Woman not drinking - must be pregnant
Woman puts on weight - must be pregnant
Woman calms down (????) - must be pregnant
Woman takes slightly unflattering pict of herself - must be pregnant
Woman wears bulky jumper - must be pregnant
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄