Doireann O' Leary #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Married to a surgeon! How demeaning. A women is not defined by who she is married too. HELLO 1947 called they want their opinion back

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Married to a surgeon! How demeaning. A women is not defined by who she is married too. HELLO 1947 called they want their opinion back
She had ‘surgeons wife’ on her bio up until a few months ago. She was quite happy to portray the whole Stepford wife persona.

Reactions: 16
She had ‘surgeons wife’ on her bio up until a few months ago. She was quite happy to portray the whole Stepford wife persona.
Her saying it as some sort of badge of honor is one thing. I have no time for her but she is a doctor in her own right and she should be proud to stand and not need her husband title. So personally to me its pathetic. But its not acceptable for a business to use it as a means to promote her. Want the husband then get the husband on, otherwise he is irrelevant

Reactions: 4
Her saying it as some sort of badge of honor is one thing. I have no time for her but she is a doctor in her own right and she should be proud to stand and not need her husband title. So personally to me its pathetic. But its not acceptable for a business to use it as a means to promote her. Want the husband then get the husband on, otherwise he is irrelevant
I fully agree with all of what you said. I feel she has unfortunately set the bar for herself though. I presume this was agreed with her by the business.

Reactions: 1
I don’t know, I don’t mean anything in a bad way. Just concerned for her. Seems very reliant on her husband and doesn’t seem to have any circle outside him? I could be wrong.

Reactions: 3
A shower repair is essential but a full bathroom refurb is not. I called her on it and she blocked me after trying to claim that all work had been completed since April 12th. For a doctor working in a vaccination clinic at the weekends she has no duty of care to her parents. Nor does her husband who is a surgeon in a hospital. She showed before and after pics on her story so it was clear she had a full renovation done not the simple repair she is claiming on her post.

View attachment 533227

https://www.gov.ie/en/publication/2dc71-level-5/#construction.

The good doctor needs to familiarise herself with the current government health guidelines and get off Instagram with her questionable medical ethics.
Her reply re you no longer following her...have you ever come across a more pathetic specimen 🤢

Reactions: 8
It’s been mentioned before that she does not seem to have an inner circle of friends outside of her husband. Looking at that bio and how it was written about her husband Peter a surgeon , and the fact she had herself as a surgeon’s wife on her bio for me personally I’m thinking is the emphasis on his career more about his input than hers.
*edited
It’s been mentioned before that she does not seem to have an inner circle of friends outside of her husband. Looking at that bio and how it was written about her husband Peter a surgeon , and the fact she had herself as a surgeon’s wife on her bio for me personally I’m thinking is the emphasis on his career says that it is more his input than hers.

Reactions: 2
Her reply re you no longer following her...have you ever come across a more pathetic specimen 🤢

Someone said it her she like a kid playing doctor. I looked her up on the medical council register and she has only been a GP since Jan 20. I know she always spouts about ppl not taking her seriously because of how she looks. No love people do not take you seriously because of your questionable medical ethics, fat shaming and lack of disease control by wearing your scrubs as a fashion accessory.
I would also question the husbands ethics as he appears to have no problem with her posting blatant disregard for public health advise online.
Sure we have all bended the rules and I am sure it will be pointed out as essential etc etc. But the reality is I doubt any of us on here are vaccinating people or operating on people.
I am rambling now but her comment post and whole attitude stinks for a GP.

Reactions: 11
Her house is shocking. Theres nothing in it, not even a hand soap in the bathroom. You're supposed to wash your hands after you pee pee Dr Doireann 🤢

Reactions: 5
Her house is shocking. Theres nothing in it, not even a hand soap in the bathroom. You're supposed to wash your hands after you pee pee Dr Doireann 🤢
Yes, it’s so empty and cold. Not just the bathroom. She’s trying to create this perfect image when in reality, everybody’s home has a bit of clutter here and there. I think she’s afraid of being judged in even the slightest way when it comes to products or arrangements in her home.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone actually know her in a personal capacity outside of having worked with her or being a patient of hers? Very curious to know what she’s like outside of her professional life (dull I assume but still, somebody surely is a friend of a friend/relative etc.).

Reactions: 4
Fair play for calling her out. How petty is someone with nearly 180k folllowers and a public Instagram account for zoning in on the fact you don’t follow her? What a clown of a woman 🤡
I’m 99.9999% sure it does not say anything about whether someone has unfollowed you in the messages (I’m 100% on it for normal accounts so I’m leaving the tiny possibility for verified accounts).

She either checks her unfollowers like a saddo or looked on the person’s page and saw it didn’t say ‘follow back’, it’s sad she mentioned it at all but extra sad that she couldn’t just say ‘I see you don’t follow me and are watching my stories’ instead of this ‘It says in the messages above’ bullshit

Reactions: 5
Does anyone actually know her in a personal capacity outside of having worked with her or being a patient of hers? Very curious to know what she’s like outside of her professional life (dull I assume but still, somebody surely is a friend of a friend/relative etc.).
I know a few people that went to school with her and are from close to where she grew up. They have all said she’s actually lovely in real life, nothing but good things to say. But they only know her from years back. I don’t know anyone who is friends with her at the moment.

Just found this thread so apologies if this has already been addressed....does anyone know what she actually looks like in real life as I wouldn’t have a clue if I passed her without her filter on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.