Doireann O' Leary #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest picture on her grid. Omg she does not look good. Her bones are sticking out of her.....

Reactions: 4
Anyone see these comments under her latest post? I’d like to see her address them! I sincerely hope she’s not sick again 🙈 genuinely looks ill
I obviously hope she’s not sick as in cancer etc, I don’t think she is she’s working away. But I fail to believe she is naturally this size. I KNOW we aren’t allowed comment on people’s weight I’m not starting an argument- but in light of Nikki Graham yesterday (RIP) I do believe Doireann looks ghastly unwell.

Reactions: 15
I obviously hope she’s not sick as in cancer etc, I don’t think she is she’s working away. But I fail to believe she is naturally this size. I KNOW we aren’t allowed comment on people’s weight I’m not starting an argument- but in light of Nikki Graham yesterday (RIP) I do believe Doireann looks ghastly unwell.
I absolutely agree!

100% its not remotely trolling or being nasty its a genuine concern..... and I think Nikki's news yesterday just made it seem a bit more real

Reactions: 5
Why are the curtains dragging on the floor? It hurts my eyes... and of course it had to be beige!

Seriously though, are the curtains meant to be like that??? That would drive me crazy.

Why are the curtains dragging on the floor? It hurts my eyes... and of course it had to be beige!

Seriously though, are the curtains meant to be like that??? That would drive me crazy.
Our curtains are like that, on purpose! It’s just the design, it’s called puddling

Reactions: 1
I think she is body checking in all these instagram posts. She poses in a way to make herself look even thinner. Maybe i’m wrong i dunno, it’s worrying to see

Reactions: 15
Would say the one handed coil video was retaliation 😂 but seriously just why - who wants the doctor to show them they can do it one handed ?!
Oh did she post another video? I've been offline since Monday. It's so try-hard. Real doctors- and I've worked for a few Consultant surgeons, so higher up the foodchain than her- simply don't have the time or the need to post videos or pictures of their daily procedures. It's also unethical, which is probably another deterrent.

Is this today’s stories? If so I can’t see it so she must have deleted it
It was on Monday. Haven't been online since so don't know if it was deleted.

Oh, just checked. I'm blocked! So professional and mature!

Reactions: 11
When she posts those images of all her medical apparatus laid out, it just makes me think of some sadistic surgeon ready to prey on their next victim. Serious Dr Frankenstein vibes or something 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh did she post another video? I've been offline since Monday. It's so try-hard. Real doctors- and I've worked for a few Consultant surgeons, so higher up the foodchain than her- simply don't have the time or the need to post videos or pictures of their daily procedures. It's also unethical, which is probably another deterrent.

It was on Monday. Haven't been online since so don't know if it was deleted.

Oh, just checked. I'm blocked! So professional and mature!
“Real doctors” - is she not a real doctor??
Doctors choose different specialities , a GP who has finished their training in full and is completely done and dusted, is at the top of their “food chain”. Surgery is a completely different speciality and training scheme, so not above any other type of doctor other than fellow surgeons who may still be training.

Reactions: 6
“Real doctors” - is she not a real doctor??
Doctors choose different specialities , a GP who has finished their training in full and is completely done and dusted, is at the top of their “food chain”. Surgery is a completely different speciality and training scheme, so not above any other type of doctor other than fellow surgeons who may still be training.
When I say "real doctors", I mean a doctor who practises with integrity. She's someone who got the points, the degree, failed to get on the training scheme twice, and is in it for the image. I've worked with doctors who are doctors by vocation. She isn't. So no, I don't consider her a real doctor. Also, all the medical info she post is copied and pasted. She's not even informed.

Reactions: 25
When I say "real doctors", I mean a doctor who practises with integrity. She's someone who got the points, the degree, failed to get on the training scheme twice, and is in it for the image. I've worked with doctors who are doctors by vocation. She isn't. So no, I don't consider her a real doctor. Also, all the medical info she post is copied and pasted. She's not even informed.
You make a good point, often people who get the points just go for medicine when they don’t make good doctors at all. But at the end of the day she is a real doctor, whether people like it or not. I didn’t know she failed to get onto the GP scheme twice 😳

Reactions: 6
You make a good point, often people who get the points just go for medicine when they don’t make good doctors at all. But at the end of the day she is a real doctor, whether people like it or not. I didn’t know she failed to get onto the GP scheme twice 😳
Thank you. Yes, I concede that she is technically a "real doctor". Just not one I'd ever go to!! Yes, she has mentioned it before that she didn't get onto the scheme twice. And again, the fact that she's only 33 and a newly qualified GP but presenting herself as a medical expert really irks me. You can't be an expert in anything at 33.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.