Disney Vloggers #8 Multiple trips galore, all such a bore. I can't listen to the complaining anymore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are the better of a bad bunch, I like that they aren’t scared to queue or think it’s above them, that they eat cheaply and have what they fancy rather than what Is insta worthy
I’m out here now after a lonnnggg break and I mean years and I’m fed up seeing vloggers and insta huns posing for pictures and thinking they have the right over everything. I asked one to move and they said ‘well I’m filming content’ I replied I don’t give a tit I’m in holiday. Don’t think we will be back, its soooo expensive out here now and I can’t justify $200 to eat in ohana to see fireworks and the food wasn’t even that good
Oh no I go in less than a month, that doesn't sound good. I have said already this is the last time for a while, I will deliberately get in as many vloggers way as possible just to piss them off!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone else prefer El to Tom? Whenever Tom speaks I can hear that he has nothing going on upstairs, god love him. I suppose she isn't much better, though.

He is easy on the eye though I'll give him that 😂
Interesting, I thought he was the brains in the outfit but I suppose it's all relative. Neither are going to be appearing on University Challenge anytime soon. Having said that, I actually enjoy watching them because they are very simple people with very simple pleasures. When I've had a hard week at work I find it relaxing to watch people whose biggest stress in life is which colour of racer back top to wear today.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
They are the better of a bad bunch, I like that they aren’t scared to queue or think it’s above them, that they eat cheaply and have what they fancy rather than what Is insta worthy
I’m out here now after a lonnnggg break and I mean years and I’m fed up seeing vloggers and insta huns posing for pictures and thinking they have the right over everything. I asked one to move and they said ‘well I’m filming content’ I replied I don’t give a tit I’m in holiday. Don’t think we will be back, its soooo expensive out here now and I can’t justify $200 to eat in ohana to see fireworks and the food wasn’t even that good
This is one thing I’m not looking forward to when we go to WDW later this year. I’ve read some horror stories about social media types thinking they are the priority over everyone else. There was the one who literally sat on another guests feet in MK so they could get the spot they believed they were entitled to. The amount of posed photos on instagram where they’re flailing their arms around and making the peace sign is actually boring now and so unoriginal. I’ll be accidentally bumping into anyone doing that 😅. I think my love with Disney content on both YT and Insta is waning simply because there are so few original accounts. What one does, they all copy.

This is one thing I’m not looking forward to when we go to WDW later this year. I’ve read some horror stories about social media types thinking they are the priority over everyone else. There was the one who literally sat on another guests feet in MK so they could get the spot they believed they were entitled to. The amount of posed photos on instagram where they’re flailing their arms around and making the peace sign is actually boring now and so unoriginal. I’ll be accidentally bumping into anyone doing that 😅. I think my love with Disney content on both YT and Insta is waning simply because there are so few original accounts. What one does, they all copy.
they all go and do the same things over and over, the broadways are due out again sometime soon and they’re still putting out content from Christmas. It’s boring and all of them seem to do the same thing, film the same things, say the same things, pretend everything is the best ever, cos god forbid you slag off Disney.

I really don’t know how they do it - as much as I love Disney I couldn’t think of anything worse than going every other month to do exactly the same things 😴
I’ve only been over a handful of times but every time I’ve been I’ve tried to make it a bit different (different hotels, different restaurants, doing things out of the parks etc)
Will never understand it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I really don’t know how they do it - as much as I love Disney I couldn’t think of anything worse than going every other month to do exactly the same things 😴
I’ve only been over a handful of times but every time I’ve been I’ve tried to make it a bit different (different hotels, different restaurants, doing things out of the parks etc)
Will never understand it!!
I’m now back after a nearly ten year gap. Some changes like galaxy’s edge etc but fundamentally it’s the same. I still remember my way around parks etc. We had reasons to go back but think this could be the last time. I couldn’t do this again it’s sooo expensive as well especially with the weak pound to dollar. £4 for a coke, £8 a pint. We went to the supermarket and it was £5.50 for a big bag of crisps
How these vloggers do it I don’t know. No bargains anymore at the outlets either
Very overpriced I’d expect it from Dubai or somewhere

Yeah, Infinity Parkwear. Think the shop is his ex’s. She has put a post on recently about closing the shop over the summer due to the change in circumstances, which I assume is the breakdown of their relationship. Meanwhile them two are busy flaunting their new romance all over Insta which I found to be in poor taste to be honest.
Very poor taste 🤮

Reactions: 1
It’s pixiedustoxox

Yeah, Infinity Parkwear. Think the shop is his ex’s. She has put a post on recently about closing the shop over the summer due to the change in circumstances, which I assume is the breakdown of their relationship. Meanwhile them two are busy flaunting their new romance all over Insta which I found to be in poor taste to be honest.
oh wow that’s such a shame I hope his ex is okay. nothing worse than seeing things splattered all over social media

Reactions: 2
From what I’ve gathered…there was some posts about Hannah on here (nothing major) and she made a big fuss about it on her Instagram. We then got an influx of new members making comments about how bitchy Hannah was etc. Hannah apparently has proof that Pixie is behind one of these accounts and Pixie has said on Instagram that she’s been receiving death threats because of it and it’s been escalated to the police

Think that’s the basics - correct me if I’m wrong!
Who’s Pixie please? (Always late to the party, Me!)

I have come to the conclusion that there are two words that need to be banned on vlogs. "Cute" and "Elite". I'm old and get very grumpy when they use these words time and time again.

Also the comment "Erm Yeah" at the end of speaking as they can't think of anything else to say. Just finish speaking and edit if needs be.

Can you tell I'm hot and grumpy today?? 🤣
My husband And I look at each other and grin every time someone says ‘I’m not gonna lie’.

Good! We don’t want you to lie.
Also - ‘ I’m gonna be honest!’
Oh I’m glad about that!!
Ell from Tom and Ell - I’m looking at you!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Who’s Pixie please? (Always late to the party, Me!)

My husband And I look at each other and grin every time someone says ‘I’m not gonna lie’.

Good! We don’t want you to lie.
Also - ‘ I’m gonna be honest!’
Oh I’m glad about that!!
Ell from Tom and Ell - I’m looking at you!!
I like Tom and El, admittedly I've only watched their recent Orlando vlogs - I did stumble across Tom on TikTok and it gave me the ick 🤢 I nearly vom'd! What does irritate me slightly is when El says "If you are excited for this vlog give it a like/thumbs up" that's for the end, after you've watched it and decided if it was good or noy 🤭 but, all that being said, they are harmless, seem down to earth and clearly have a fun and loving relationship despite having been together for many years, unlike Brogan and Ben who are the stalest couple going

Just watching the latest Danny and Jamie and my god what a tosser Danny is (not news I know, but even more so in this one).

Doesn't want to queue for Splash Mountain as he wants to top up his tan even though he has been at the pool all morning. He hates all the rides in Magic Kingdom. Jamie by himself in the first half was so much better and you can tell even Jamie has had enough of him telling him to leave him to it if he doesn't want to ride anything.

Reactions: 6
Just watching the latest Danny and Jamie and my god what a tosser Danny is (not news I know, but even more so in this one).

Doesn't want to queue for Splash Mountain as he wants to top up his tan even though he has been at the pool all morning. He hates all the rides in Magic Kingdom. Jamie by himself in the first half was so much better and you can tell even Jamie has had enough of him telling him to leave him to it if he doesn't want to ride anything.
I haven’t watched their vlogs since the Disney springs one because I just can’t deal with Danny, he’s obsessed with his phone and tanning. You’re on the wrong holiday mate! It’s a shame because Jamie seems quite a nice guy and his vlogs are a welcome change from the usual Disney goers but not with mr grumpy

I haven’t watched their vlogs since the Disney springs one because I just can’t deal with Danny, he’s obsessed with his phone and tanning. You’re on the wrong holiday mate! It’s a shame because Jamie seems quite a nice guy and his vlogs are a welcome change from the usual Disney goers but not with mr grumpy
I watch them just for Jamie (and there is a real lack of vlogs at the moment), but it has been hard with Danny being a grumpy arse constantly.

Reactions: 3
I just think what a waste of money for Danny to not visit the park, or enjoy it.. Definitely seeing Jamie passing more comment in the last couple of vlogs.

Hello new here, I had to sign up and rant about how awful these videos are now. Just watched Danny d and what a total loser. Everyone’s Disney videos are shocking. I nearly stabbed myself in the eye watching Karen bee. How on Earth does she have a channel. One of the worst I’ve ever seen. Go watch it if you want an out of date messy flower and garden (even though food and wine started the day she uploaded)

lazy delusional wannabes these days. rant over

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Hello new here, I had to sign up and rant about how awful these videos are now. Just watched Danny d and what a total loser. Everyone’s Disney videos are shocking. I nearly stabbed myself in the eye watching Karen bee. How on Earth does she have a channel. One of the worst I’ve ever seen. Go watch it if you want an out of date messy flower and garden (even though food and wine started the day she uploaded)

lazy delusional wannabes these days. rant over
There is really nothing at the moment. All of the ones I like have either finished their series (or only upload once a week) or have just disappeared.

I REALLY miss This Orlando Life and know why they disappeared but it was at a time where Disney vlogs were fun. I met JL in 2019 and she was lovely I spent a good half an hour chatting to her at the exit dock of Saphire Falls.

Reactions: 3
Respect !
Sorry but all they do these day is moan and cause drama L&r. Tattle is opening my eyes to these two. Take a step back from that post, why say that, stirring the pot, why be so dramatic and entitled, but they are going later in the year? They make no sense. They have never been invited to a Disney event for a reason and I’m guessing it’s because of their hissy fits

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think it’s their way of saying they are not going in September ?

There is really nothing at the moment. All of the ones I like have either finished their series (or only upload once a week) or have just disappeared.

I REALLY miss This Orlando Life and know why they disappeared but it was at a time where Disney vlogs were fun. I met JL in 2019 and she was lovely I spent a good half an hour chatting to her at the exit dock of Saphire Falls.
Did Oliver end up on the DIS after their split and was there briefly because Pete chucked him out because he wouldn’t go out with him?

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.