Disney Vloggers #8 Multiple trips galore, all such a bore. I can't listen to the complaining anymore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And what rubbish about him being on his phone checking football scores and wait times. You chose to do YouTube, he can not be on his phone for a couple of minutes and engage with Danny and the camera. Film and converse when he's not on it. Again it's uncomfortable and awkward to watch.
what a crap excuse, you don't need to have your eye on the football scores and wait times every single second. I know its the kinda holiday which leans towards you being on your phone to book with genie+/check wait times but also you know just be in the moment and take in the surroundings!

Reactions: 2
Doing some cruise ship research and I see The Davys Do have been on one so I start watching them. Two vlogs in and pretty much all I have seen is his face in extreme close up. Nothing at all of the ship other than clips of the shows and a few still photos of the food.

His partner does appear more on screen than she does in future vlogs and she is quite nice actually. Mind you, in their Disney vlogs, she is always on her phone whenever the camera is on her.

some people on here must know the “proof” that is supposedly pointing towards pixie being the real personal behind the account. Otherwise anyoneof Us here could be accused of being whoever 🤣 no wonder people don’t believe the girls
I hope veryneko find out that Hannah is a bully and stop her working with them

Danny & Jamie getting quite regular negative comments about Danny being miserable in the parks. Jamie has taken to posting a standard reply to them basically saying if you don’t like the content go watch someone else. Views since their travel day have tanked.
I feel sorry for Jamie, it’s actually difficult to watch. Wish he would stop making excuses for Danny too

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
what a crap excuse, you don't need to have your eye on the football scores and wait times every single second. I know its the kinda holiday which leans towards you being on your phone to book with genie+/check wait times but also you know just be in the moment and take in the surroundings!
I’m not condoning him at all with this comment but he is obviously a massive Burnley fan and they were in big trouble at that time. I suspect he posts a lot on the fan forums. Having said that time and a place and you should be enjoying yourself not getting grumpy with football!!

I agree with the comment that he thinks he’s too cool for stuff I used to have friends like that and wouldn’t like something just because everyone else does. It gets very grating after a while!

Reactions: 1
I feel sorry for Jamie, it’s actually difficult to watch. Wish he would stop making excuses for Danny too
Jamie is going to have to choose to either grow the channel or be loyal to his friend. He had a great opportunity to exploit the the algorithm from that first Disney travel day video (22k views) but sadly his mate has scuppered that (2k views now) and by doubling down in supporting his mate Jamie has blown it too. If they’re happy with that, fine but I don’t think that’s how Jamie saw that vacation vlog panning out.
Shame, Jamie is very good. Lose the loser Jamie!

It’s a shame because I actually quite like Jamie, Danny just brings the mood of the whole thing down. I really don’t understand how anyone can be so miserable at Disney?! Fair enough I get people enjoy the more thrilling rides which magic kingdom doesn’t have…but to walk around with a face like a slapped arse all day saying all the rides are so boring…I’ve unsubscribed 👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼

Reactions: 4
I’m not condoning him at all with this comment but he is obviously a massive Burnley fan and they were in big trouble at that time. I suspect he posts a lot on the fan forums. Having said that time and a place and you should be enjoying yourself not getting grumpy with football!!

I agree with the comment that he thinks he’s too cool for stuff I used to have friends like that and wouldn’t like something just because everyone else does. It gets very grating after a while!
I see that but my boyfriends a massive football fan but knows that it’s not okay or needed to be glued to your phone the entire time especially on holiday! Must be draining for Jamie

Reactions: 3
Danny & Jamie getting quite regular negative comments about Danny being miserable in the parks. Jamie has taken to posting a standard reply to them basically saying if you don’t like the content go watch someone else. Views since their travel day have tanked.
Yeah I noticed Jamie’s replies on all of the negative comments on YouTube. The thing is you could tell Jamie was getting really pissed off with Danny in the last couple of vlogs. I don’t think he‘s fooling anyone making excuses for Danny’s behaviour. I wouldn’t be sticking up for him when he’s clearly ruined the mood of the holiday. Also the people on YouTube making excuses saying you need to be on your phone in the parks, yes that is true but he’s clearly not checking wait times or making plans… I think the only reason he was happy at the end of the last vlog is because he’s going home soon.

I don't know if Disneyland TikTokers are followed very often here, but does anyone know what happened to Jose and Baileigh from eat.sleep.parkhop (now called eat.sleep.positivity)? They suddenly took a break from social media and are rebranding to be about "spreading happiness," which is ironic because they always gave fake vibes to me.

Kingdom threads did an anonymous ask me anything and someone said she had weight loss surgery abroad to lose weight. She didn’t exactly deny it. Does anyone know any more about it? I know she was really open about having her nose done.

Reactions: 1
Kingdom threads did an anonymous ask me anything and someone said she had weight loss surgery abroad to lose weight. She didn’t exactly deny it. Does anyone know any more about it? I know she was really open about having her nose done.
I am not sure but I know Catherine Kay has been very open about her surgery and the reasons behind it and it is good to see her results. Hope she gets back to WDW soon

I need help! A lot of the vlogs I watch are either at the end of their series or I am all caught up. I go to WDW in a month and need to get in the spirit. At the moment I am close to watching Disney in Detail as there seems to be nothing else at the moment, it’s getting that bad!

I am very particular though. I tend to like adult trips, they have to be normal people with personality (not these Instagram type bores) and has to be fairly recent as pre pandemic is completely different to now. I love the Misters, TD3, Sophie Charlton, Lucy Wood, Cheers Ears, Lisa Cairns, That Sounds Fun.

Any ideas?

I need help! A lot of the vlogs I watch are either at the end of their series or I am all caught up. I go to WDW in a month and need to get in the spirit. At the moment I am close to watching Disney in Detail as there seems to be nothing else at the moment, it’s getting that bad!

I am very particular though. I tend to like adult trips, they have to be normal people with personality (not these Instagram type bores) and has to be fairly recent as pre pandemic is completely different to now. I love the Misters, TD3, Sophie Charlton, Lucy Wood, Cheers Ears, Lisa Cairns, That Sounds Fun.

Any ideas?
Don’t watch DID please!!! She’ll bore you to death 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.