Disney Vloggers #8 Multiple trips galore, all such a bore. I can't listen to the complaining anymore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need help! A lot of the vlogs I watch are either at the end of their series or I am all caught up. I go to WDW in a month and need to get in the spirit. At the moment I am close to watching Disney in Detail as there seems to be nothing else at the moment, it’s getting that bad!

I am very particular though. I tend to like adult trips, they have to be normal people with personality (not these Instagram type bores) and has to be fairly recent as pre pandemic is completely different to now. I love the Misters, TD3, Sophie Charlton, Lucy Wood, Cheers Ears, Lisa Cairns, That Sounds Fun.

Any ideas?
Aussie Robbo & English Gent might be worth a watch, can get a bit annoying though. I think the vlogs a bit marmite. Some I’ve enjoyed some I’ve hated

Reactions: 2
I need help! A lot of the vlogs I watch are either at the end of their series or I am all caught up. I go to WDW in a month and need to get in the spirit. At the moment I am close to watching Disney in Detail as there seems to be nothing else at the moment, it’s getting that bad!

I am very particular though. I tend to like adult trips, they have to be normal people with personality (not these Instagram type bores) and has to be fairly recent as pre pandemic is completely different to now. I love the Misters, TD3, Sophie Charlton, Lucy Wood, Cheers Ears, Lisa Cairns, That Sounds Fun.

Any ideas?
I'm struggling too!! all the people i had watched have finished their series, and i cannot bring myself to watch DID, I watched one the other day and she was SO exhausted from actually going to the parks and going on rides not just drinking coffee 😂

• Haha
Aussie Robbo & English Gent might be worth a watch, can get a bit annoying though. I think the vlogs a bit marmite. Some I’ve enjoyed some I’ve hated
Ahhh thanks, I did try them a while back. Liked the travel day but then got bored with them, might give them another go.

Don’t watch DID please!!! She’ll bore you to death 😂
This is how desperate I am!

Any ideas?
Wizards and Walt.
Charlotte Ford has a March trip with her mum and May with her boyfriend. I can’t make up my mind if I enjoy her vlogs or not though! There’s a lot of chat I skipped in the March vlogs but her May ones seem better so far.
Life With Chloe I haven’t tried yet but I saw someone else recommend her.

It’s a shame the crap vloggers go so much compared to the decent ones!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wizards and Walt.
Charlotte Ford has a March trip with her mum and May with her boyfriend. I can’t make up my mind if I enjoy her vlogs or not though! There’s a lot of chat I skipped in the March vlogs but her May ones seem better so far.

Love Wizards and Walt, the other two sound promising I shall give them a go. Thanks!

There are so many vloggers that get about 2 seconds before I switch them off. I saw one on my search today where I couldn't decide if they had mental health issues or were just really odd, in the end I decided on the latter.

Reactions: 3
I've found the only vlogs I've liked from recent trips is That Sounds Fun. The dynamic between her and the friend Emma is good, she actually fills her days doing stuff. Wish her videos were longer like her previous trips were. Gone off Danny and Jamie, struggled through tom and El (too much like Jade and Matt), Sophie Charlton was ok, felt she tried too hard although they did a lot in their days. Could not watch any more of Helena and Martyn wandering around Disneyland Paris doing exactly the same stuff each trip. Sarah for the win.

Reactions: 4
Wizards and Walt.

Charlotte I have started on the May trip and so far (only a few mins in) I am quite liking. The boyfriend has personality as well which is great!

Chloe I'm afraid is not for me. Bad filming skills and only in 720p made me feel a bit queasy, she also seems to be scared filming so that doesn't bode well. I can take bad filming if the personality shines through (Megan Clutterbuck is one like that, she reminds me of Lucy Wood) but I was bored even before they have got to the plane with Chloe.

Reactions: 1
Charlotte I have started on the May trip and so far (only a few mins in) I am quite liking. The boyfriend has personality as well which is great!

Chloe I'm afraid is not for me. Bad filming skills and only in 720p made me feel a bit queasy, she also seems to be scared filming so that doesn't bode well. I can take bad filming if the personality shines through (Megan Clutterbuck is one like that, she reminds me of Lucy Wood) but I was bored even before they have got to the plane with Chloe.
Thanks for the heads up I won’t bother with hers!

Yeah I wasn’t that big a fan of Life With Chloe either! Watched a couple but quite quickly lost interest. I feel like her boyfriend doesn’t really like being on camera which can make some bits quite awkward and yeah also not the best filming/editing skills either

Yeah I wasn’t that big a fan of Life With Chloe either! Watched a couple but quite quickly lost interest. I feel like her boyfriend doesn’t really like being on camera which can make some bits quite awkward and yeah also not the best filming/editing skills either
They seem like a very mismatched couple

Sarah for the win.
I have the upmost admiration and compassion for Sarah. She has come through such difficult events in her life - her relationship breakdown and worse that person stalking her - she talked about it in a vlog once, quite shocking what happened to her. I am so glad to see her happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I have no idea who DisneyHannah is at all, just a nasty nobody, but after reading here she sounds like a horrible, horrible human. Ugly human attitude.

Large ugly nose too!

I have no idea who DisneyHannah is at all, just a nasty nobody, but after reading here she sounds like a horrible, horrible human. Ugly human attitude.

Large ugly nose too!
I have no idea is or what she even looks like and don’t want to know if she gets that upset about a few minor comments on here that people she thinks it is making those comments start getting death threats 🤦‍♂️

You want to make it in the murky world of Disney vloggers you are going to have to put up with a lot worse than that.

I have no idea is or what she even looks like and don’t want to know if she gets that upset about a few minor comments on here that people she thinks it is making those comments start getting death threats 🤦‍♂️

You want to make it in the murky world of Disney vloggers you are going to have to put up with a lot worse than that.
Anyone know which of the very Neko lot sent death threats ?

Does anyone else prefer El to Tom? Whenever Tom speaks I can hear that he has nothing going on upstairs, god love him. I suppose she isn't much better, though.

He is easy on the eye though I'll give him that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can someone please give me a run down of this drama?! I feel like I've missed out
From what I’ve gathered…there was some posts about Hannah on here (nothing major) and she made a big fuss about it on her Instagram. We then got an influx of new members making comments about how bitchy Hannah was etc. Hannah apparently has proof that Pixie is behind one of these accounts and Pixie has said on Instagram that she’s been receiving death threats because of it and it’s been escalated to the police

Think that’s the basics - correct me if I’m wrong!

From what I’ve gathered…there was some posts about Hannah on here (nothing major) and she made a big fuss about it on her Instagram. We then got an influx of new members making comments about how bitchy Hannah was etc. Hannah apparently has proof that Pixie is behind one of these accounts and Pixie has said on Instagram that she’s been receiving death threats because of it and it’s been escalated to the police

Think that’s the basics - correct me if I’m wrong!
Thank You.

The UK Disney community has major meangirls Vibes at the moment. Not for meeee

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.