Disney Vloggers #8 Multiple trips galore, all such a bore. I can't listen to the complaining anymore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems very cliquey to me, like unless you’re prepared to kiss the ass of the bigger fish, you can’t be in the gang
I’m not even sure who the “big fish” are in the uk community…. Adam Hatton does nowt anymore, the caravan dwellers are twats, Disney in detail is shite, Danny the Fanny Dalimore is a prick .. the Mr guys seem ok …

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The ironic thing is that all the stick that Tattle gets from these ‘influencers’ - but when one comes on here ‘undercover’ they don’t for one second hesitate to start bitching, and are usually a lot nastier with it!

you’re also not telling me that they don’t click on to a thread about a fri-enemy and enjoy a good read through!

#hypocrites

Reactions: 9
I’m not even sure who the “big fish” are in the uk community…. Adam Hatton does nowt anymore, the caravan dwellers are twats, Disney in detail is shite, Danny the Fanny Dalimore is a prick .. the Mr guys seem ok …
I don’t think it’s so much about being the ‘big fish’ with regards to Hannah (disneyhannahx) as there are multiple UK based Disney accounts that are much bigger on both YT and Insta. I think it’s more that she’s carved out a little niche for herself and there are a group of other accounts, mostly female (apart from that bore Liam from disneythroughalens) that seem to worship the ground she walks on. It’s more like she’s the popular one of their small group, who is very active in terms of multiple Disney trips, DVC owner, lots of regular content. A lot of the ones who blow smoke up her arse are actually pretty dull and some of their Disney content is tenuous to say the least. Some only have Insta accounts, some have small YT channels. I think they’re a group of small minded, fake people who didn’t like being exposed on here and they went on the defensive. The fact they all knew instantly about the posts tells you they’re probably active on here, so pot, kettle, black springs to mind.
Who knows if the allegations about threats are true, but if they are it just shows how pathetic they are and how consumed they’ve become by their fake insta/YT popularity.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think it’s so much about being the ‘big fish’ with regards to Hannah (disneyhannahx) as there are multiple UK based Disney accounts that are much bigger on both YT and Insta. I think it’s more that she’s carved out a little niche for herself and there are a group of other accounts, mostly female (apart from that bore Liam from disneythroughalens) that seem to worship the ground she walks on. It’s more like she’s the popular one of their small group, who is very active in terms of multiple Disney trips, DVC owner, lots of regular content. A lot of the ones who blow smoke up her arse are actually pretty dull and some of their Disney content is tenuous to say the least. Some only have Insta accounts, some have small YT channels. I think they’re a group of small minded, fake people who didn’t like being exposed on here and they went on the defensive. The fact they all knew instantly about the posts tells you they’re probably active on here, so pot, kettle, black springs to mind.
Who knows if the allegations about threats are true, but if they are it just shows how pathetic they are and how consumed they’ve become by their fake insta/YT popularity.
Ah right so a bit like mean girls

Reactions: 2
does anyone follow disneyonthereg? is her boyfriend not the guy who owned a small embroidery shop, just as im sure it was a family that ran it

Reactions: 1
From what I’ve gathered…there was some posts about Hannah on here (nothing major) and she made a big fuss about it on her Instagram. We then got an influx of new members making comments about how bitchy Hannah was etc. Hannah apparently has proof that Pixie is behind one of these accounts and Pixie has said on Instagram that she’s been receiving death threats because of it and it’s been escalated to the police

Think that’s the basics - correct me if I’m wrong!
Who is Pixie? What’s their Instagram?

Who is Pixie? What’s their Instagram?
It’s pixiedustoxox

does anyone follow disneyonthereg? is her boyfriend not the guy who owned a small embroidery shop, just as im sure it was a family that ran it
Yeah, Infinity Parkwear. Think the shop is his ex’s. She has put a post on recently about closing the shop over the summer due to the change in circumstances, which I assume is the breakdown of their relationship. Meanwhile them two are busy flaunting their new romance all over Insta which I found to be in poor taste to be honest.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Take me back to pre 2018 Disney vlogging! Too much drama these days and people begging for freebies/patreons and don’t get me started on Instagram! Imo covid has brought out the worst in these so called ‘influencers’

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Pixie seems lovely I think the girls in Hannah’s group may be behind the comments and then try and throw someone else under the bus for it I know the Vicki through the looking glass has bitched about Hannah before and now up her arse in the little gang another veryneko ambassador who likes trouble lol

Take me back to pre 2018 Disney vlogging! Too much drama these days and people begging for freebies/patreons and don’t get me started on Instagram! Imo covid has brought out the worst in these so called ‘influencers’
Views are dropping all over and people are logging off. Choosing to go out and experience the world instead of watch people stuff their faces.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Views are dropping all over and people are logging off. Choosing to go out and experience the world instead of watch people stuff their faces.
Indeed and Agreed! Lock down is over!🥳 It’s better to travel and experience Disney or wherever on your own, than to watch these “influencers” talk with their mouths full! It is not entertaining! 😜🥴🤢🤮

I guess that since Adam Hattan purchased Riviera DVC, he’ll be back! It is an “investment” after all! 😜🤔 💰💰

I have come to the conclusion that there are two words that need to be banned on vlogs. "Cute" and "Elite". I'm old and get very grumpy when they use these words time and time again.

Also the comment "Erm Yeah" at the end of speaking as they can't think of anything else to say. Just finish speaking and edit if needs be.

Can you tell I'm hot and grumpy today?? 🤣

I have come to the conclusion that there are two words that need to be banned on vlogs. "Cute" and "Elite". I'm old and get very grumpy when they use these words time and time again.

Also the comment "Erm Yeah" at the end of speaking as they can't think of anything else to say. Just finish speaking and edit if needs be.

Can you tell I'm hot and grumpy today?? 🤣
What does elite even mean?! Who uses that?

• Haha
What does elite even mean?! Who uses that?
I've noticed a few of the younger vloggers using it. I really enjoyed Megan Clutterbuck but halfway through they both are using it constantly. Then I watched another vlogger (can't remember who) and they used it. I had to restrain my fist going through the screen.

I think it means good. I'm sure we did it as teens with whatever was cool to say at the time but god it's annoying!

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else prefer El to Tom? Whenever Tom speaks I can hear that he has nothing going on upstairs, god love him. I suppose she isn't much better, though.

He is easy on the eye though I'll give him that 😂
They are the better of a bad bunch, I like that they aren’t scared to queue or think it’s above them, that they eat cheaply and have what they fancy rather than what Is insta worthy
I’m out here now after a lonnnggg break and I mean years and I’m fed up seeing vloggers and insta huns posing for pictures and thinking they have the right over everything. I asked one to move and they said ‘well I’m filming content’ I replied I don’t give a tit I’m in holiday. Don’t think we will be back, its soooo expensive out here now and I can’t justify $200 to eat in ohana to see fireworks and the food wasn’t even that good

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.