Disney Vloggers #8 Multiple trips galore, all such a bore. I can't listen to the complaining anymore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing I will never get my head around is that these two are in their thirties 🤯. Ok, so Simon has literally just turned 40, but still, they’ve both looked like their mid 40’s for a while 😳
I remember recently she posted on her stories about how people will find it hard to believe she’ married to a 40 year old. I was gob smacked as I agree she looks much older. I’m much older than her and look far younger.

Reactions: 2
I watched a bit of knightstrider (?) Travel day vlog.
I lost count how many times he said they were travelling in premium, that it was a good job they were travelling premium etc.

Turns out they are only in premium because his dad paid with points that he has collected over the last few years.

Couldn't watch all of it as he kept repeating himself

• Haha
I lost count how many times he said they were travelling in premium, that it was a good job they were travelling premium etc.

Turns out they are only in premium because his dad paid with points that he has collected over the last few years.

We watched there Walmart video and the whole thing was complianing about prices of stuff.

Has anyone any fresh vloggers to watch ideally without kids. We have watched Tom and El and L&S. A lot of if the old ones are now just out for clout and have unsubscribe to then

We watched that, take a shot each time he says "hydrated" or "hydration!" To be fair I thought the hydration tablets were a good idea and can't hurt.

Well, at least they are able to save that precious Only Fans money for other stuff.

any new tea on that uk disney couple
No sign of Paul and fake Cheryl since last summer's UK cruises and a minor appearance in the back of a badly edited See Shaun Eat Alton Towers video. Not sure what happened to fake Cheryl, she us d t be called LubbyChubbly or something like that on insta.
OG Cheryl has disappeared.

If I paid £2-3,000 for LAX Upper flights and someone asked me to move I'd stick to my seat like glue. Not sorry. Too much money to play musical chairs. Also, 1A is not considered the best seat because a lot of people do not want to be right beside the galley area.
It was only ever the best seat on the 747s where you were in the nose!

I just flew back from Orlando and there was some vlogger in the airport - no idea who i didn't catch their name as I heard the back end of a chat and people were queuing to talk to him and his wife, I have NEVER seen anything like it!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
1664922188169.png

😂

The thing I will never get my head around is that these two are in their thirties 🤯. Ok, so Simon has literally just turned 40, but still, they’ve both looked like their mid 40’s for a while 😳
I'm almost certain they're in their mid 40's... Simon went to Uxbridge College from 1989 through to 1994 to study IT applications. This alone makes him older than 40 and I'm almost positive that Lisa is a few years older, by like 3 or 4 years as they've previously said in a Q&A.

Last edited:
  • Sick
I'm almost certain they're in their mid 40's... Simon went to Uxbridge College from 1989 through to 1994 to study IT applications. This alone makes him older than 40 and I'm almost positive that Lisa is a few years older, by like 3 or 4 years as they've previously said in a Q&A.
The Simon who has just turned 40 is the husband in 'Watsons Do Disney' not the one from Reeves

I honestly can’t stand her
She constantly moans in her stories and then fake cries when she has to go home

boohoo to you - sure you will be going on another holiday in a few weeks anyway 😴

Screenshot_20221005-074536_Instagram.jpg

You called it! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
What do they do for work? Does she just sell her awful clothing?
she doesn’t work apart from selling the tiki tat 🤣
No idea what he does but it must make loads to keep her happy with luxurious holidays

majority of people are struggling to pay bills and she moans on her stories about the lady that wouldn’t move in upper class at the end of her 4 week holiday 😡😡

she doesn’t work apart from selling the tiki tat 🤣
No idea what he does but it must make loads to keep her happy with luxurious holidays

majority of people are struggling to pay bills and she moans on her stories about the lady that wouldn’t move in upper class at the end of her 4 week holiday 😡😡
And tried to make out she was doing the woman a favour! She's so full of tit, thinks she's something special! I've never watched her vlogs and I can't stand her!

Yeah, he must be very well paid! She has so many solo trips too!

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know what happened with Paul and Cheryl? Did he cheat on her? Or did they split and then he went off with her.

Does anyone know what happened with Paul and Cheryl? Did he cheat on her? Or did they split and then he went off with her.
No one knows for sure as neither of them has confirmed anything, they've just disappeared! He seemed a complete dick so I've always thought he was to blame

Must be weird to go from sharing your life on insta and you tube to nothing!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.