Disney Vloggers #8 Multiple trips galore, all such a bore. I can't listen to the complaining anymore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez, that'll make the standby lines even longer. Fewer people will buy at the higher prices unless out of desperation.

Reactions: 1
Note that this is only in Disneyland at the moment and not Disney World. (It will happen in WDW though!).

Food prices have been risen in WDW though!

Edit: My mistake looks like it is WDW as well now with Genie+ (they announced it later than the Disneyland ones) /sighs

Last edited:
I don’t actually mind Genie+ 🤷‍♀️ Worked well everytime I’ve used it, didn’t feel like I was glued to my phone, and got on all the rides I wanted.

Obviously I’d prefer if it was free, but there’s not a lot in life that’s free and I’m not prepared to wait anything more than 30 mins for a ride. My time is worth more than Genie+ costs.

Reactions: 8
I don’t actually mind Genie+ 🤷‍♀️ Worked well everytime I’ve used it, didn’t feel like I was glued to my phone, and got on all the rides I wanted.

Obviously I’d prefer if it was free, but there’s not a lot in life that’s free and I’m not prepared to wait anything more than 30 mins for a ride. My time is worth more than Genie+ costs.
Same here. We used it on our last trip, worked well, seems to confuse the vloggers though, they do nothing but complain about it, but who needs genie + when you can bag a fake DAS pass

Reactions: 5
I don't have an issue with it in principle, but I'm not convinced this is the best way of doing it.

Reactions: 3
The Davy's Do (sic) have just posted a vlog, in October, filmed on 15th May. Can anyone beat that for irrelevance?

Are there any UK school holidays last week in April/ first two weeks of May? If not, taking your teenagers out of school for three whole weeks to go to Florida and on a cruise seems like the best way to ensure they'll never be able to afford any holidays like that themselves when they're adults. Mad .

Reactions: 2
Are there any UK school holidays last week in April/ first two weeks of May?
no there aren’t. Usually Easter holidays but they’re back in by second week of April and the summer half term is always usually the end of May (close around May 26)

Sam4God's latest vlog came up on my youtube and she answered the 'are your trips holiday or work?/What do you do for work?' She confirmed that Youtube is her only job/source of income and she films about 5-6 vlogs per day. I still don't get how she can be sustaining enough income from her vlogs to make a decent wage as they don't pull in more than about 5k of views per vlog. This would also imply she isn't there for a week or so at a time but I'm pretty sure she has done that a fair number of times this year. Not to mention Eurostar and resort hotels are very expensive.

Sam also mentioned that this isn't a long-term thing, but then doesn't elaborate on what she is going to be doing instead going forward to earn money.

• Wow
no there aren’t. Usually Easter holidays but they’re back in by second week of April and the summer half term is always usually the end of May (close around May 26)
They're going on a cruise in November and planning 3+ weeks in Florida in June. Seems so odd to put your teenagers through missing all that school time. They've obviously got a few bob , just go for a fortnight in school holidays instead.

Sam4God's latest vlog came up on my youtube and she answered the 'are your trips holiday or work?/What do you do for work?' She confirmed that Youtube is her only job/source of income and she films about 5-6 vlogs per day. I still don't get how she can be sustaining enough income from her vlogs to make a decent wage as they don't pull in more than about 5k of views per vlog. This would also imply she isn't there for a week or so at a time but I'm pretty sure she has done that a fair number of times this year. Not to mention Eurostar and resort hotels are very expensive.

Sam also mentioned that this isn't a long-term thing, but then doesn't elaborate on what she is going to be doing instead going forward to earn money.
She has a very privileged background and well off family. Her views aren't high enough to survive on alone.

• Wow
I see Disney in Detail has gone AGAIN.

That’s six (yes bleeping SIX) trips since borders opened in November. A trip every other month! Why? You’d be pig sick of the bleeping place.

‘That first day feeling!’ Oh do Piss off you little roly poly!
She needs help. She's homeless, no career, almost 40 and her channel is paying pocket money

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I see Disney in Detail has gone AGAIN.

That’s six (yes bleeping SIX) trips since borders opened in November. A trip every other month! Why? You’d be pig sick of the bleeping place.

‘That first day feeling!’ Oh do Piss off you little roly poly!
She has her very own thread if you want to come over and join in 😃

• Heart
Is Adam Hattan on jolly number 6 too at the moment? I have lost track because he didn’t film one and then had a solo trip or two.

Is Adam Hattan on jolly number 6 too at the moment? I have lost track because he didn’t film one and then had a solo trip or two.
Yup he is around that number too and he pays for Gary C too… However, he seems to be bankrolled by his parents and has his own place in Oxford. So somehow he can actually afford it (it seems but who really knows). Vicky can’t even afford a place to live. But they both need their heads sorted.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.