Disney Vloggers #8 Multiple trips galore, all such a bore. I can't listen to the complaining anymore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t normally read this thread but I’m so disgusted by this
Now that is something to be annoyed about

Shouldn't be a surprise though. Wdwnt is an awful channel with a long history of problematic and click bait articles and misinformation

Reactions: 9
Now that is something to be annoyed about

Shouldn't be a surprise though. Wdwnt is an awful channel with a long history of problematic and click bait articles and misinformation
I didn’t know that about them, I knew they were clickbait central but didn’t know they had misinformation.

I didn’t know that about them, I knew they were clickbait central but didn’t know they had misinformation.
During the pandemic they were posting all sorts acting like they were in the know which I was just guess work or rumour

They'll twist anything to make a story

Reactions: 1
Earsome Emporium with Genevieve yesterday on Instagram said she'd be staying inside today to be safe. Yet she's just shown herself driving for 3 hours to pick up her 18-year-old friend from England, who couldn't wait a few days until MCO was open. So instead, he flew into West Palm Beach. I guess he really wanted to go to Swish Willy and Disney's wedding at the Tower of Terror to a man who is 26 years older than she is. Lindsay can't afford a second phone but she can afford a boujee wedding.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Earsome Emporium with Genevieve yesterday on Instagram said she'd be staying inside today to be safe. Yet she's just shown herself driving for 3 hours to pick up her 18-year-old friend from England, who couldn't wait a few days until MCO was open. So instead, he flew into West Palm Beach. I guess he really wanted to go to Swish Willy and Disney's wedding at the Tower of Terror to a man who is 26 years older than she is. Lindsay can't afford a second phone but she can afford a boujee wedding.
I have no idea who these people are or what this actually means but I am weirdly intrigued 🤔 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
During the pandemic they were posting all sorts acting like they were in the know which I was just guess work or rumour

They'll twist anything to make a story
they were caught out by a mole hunt with someone feeding false information to them which promptly appeared as a headline article before covid,

Lots of their page is full of guesswork and wishful thinking.

I unsubscribed and won’t watch WDWNT YouTube anymore but I see on the website one of the topics of discussion on tonight’s news show is “The wonderful world of psychotic comments”. Wonder if he’ll complain about the “haters” criticizing his AKL stay

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I unsubscribed and won’t watch WDWNT YouTube anymore but I see on the website one of the topics of discussion on tonight’s news show is “The wonderful world of psychotic comments”. Wonder if he’ll complain about the “haters” criticizing his AKL stay
Indeed, Cocobean9. 😜 I wonder if he will bring more negative attention to himself especially with the sorrowful updates regarding the devastation to SWFL! 😔 Stay tuned!

I have no idea who these people are or what this means but I am weirdly intrigued. 🤔 🤣
LOL. Earsome Emporium was the one who had her friends wait in line for the Figment popcorn bucket and then proceeded to buy more of the buckets the next day. She tends to brag a lot, so she is bragging about going to a Disney Fairytale wedding tonight. The girl getting married at the Tower of Terror is a Canadian Disney vlogger.

Earsome Emporium and her friends were trying to get the bride, on her wedding day, to get them into Epcot with other resort guests since she had a hotel reservation but the others didn't.

Our Disney Journal, sweet enough couple and all but this year they have been to DLP twice and did a DL to WDW road trip and are now off to WDW again......how the bleeping hell does this happen? Any one have any idea what these two do for a living?

Reactions: 3
Our Disney Journal, sweet enough couple and all but this year they have been to DLP twice and did a DL to WDW road trip and are now off to WDW again......how the bleeping hell does this happen? Any one have any idea what these two do for a living?
I saw that too, I don’t think he is going on this trip, I think it’s just her. Also interested to know what they do for a living.

disney Hannah looks shocking away from all the Instagram filters, my goodness 😱

Tell me this if you can, why is it do you think that a lot of the girl vloggers do the ‘Disney twee’ pose - you know the one pointy toe hand on hip -dress/Shirt pulled out to the side…….trying to look like their bleeping 5 - top offenders boggie tate Knappily and the worst Aclairey tale ( daddies girl) have you noticed how once her brother had a girl she wasn’t the only precious one she very rarely acknowledges/ talks to her and involves the boy lots -something very off there

Reactions: 6
Tell me this if you can, why is it do you think that a lot of the girl vloggers do the ‘Disney twee’ pose - you know the one pointy toe hand on hip -dress/Shirt pulled out to the side…….trying to look like their bleeping 5 - top offenders boggie tate Knappily and the worst Aclairey tale ( daddies girl) have you noticed how once her brother had a girl she wasn’t the only precious one she very rarely acknowledges/ talks to her and involves the boy lots -something very off there
It's funny as this pose is ALWAYS seems to be outside of the terminal 3 doors and always ensuring the Virgin logo is in it... it's super cringe. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
Trying to look like a Disney Princess but failing massively (especially Sian)

Reactions: 6
It's funny as this pose is ALWAYS seems to be outside of the terminal 3 doors and always ensuring the Virgin logo is in it... it's super cringe. :ROFLMAO:
…….and the bloody castle, actually boggie did it at a train station this week - knobs the lot of them….. I’m going next week , god help me if I see one of them doing the pose and double god help any of the knobs filming in my eyeline they will definitely have to cut out that bit of footage

Anyone going to Orlando anytime soon all I can say is there is a dreadful cold doing the rounds it is not covid as I tested negative three times. Loads of people coughing and sneezing!

Anyone going to Orlando anytime soon all I can say is there is a dreadful cold doing the rounds it is not covid as I tested negative three times. Loads of people coughing and sneezing!
I second this! I took tests out with me but ran out and had to buy more at extortionate prices. Ended up spending a day in bed because I felt so awful and was absolutely convinced it must be covid but tested and continue to test negative. Never been as bad with a cold in my life. Thankfully seems to have shifted now so I can get on enjoying the parks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.