Disney Vloggers #8 Multiple trips galore, all such a bore. I can't listen to the complaining anymore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
majority of people are struggling to pay bills and she moans on her stories about the lady that wouldn’t move in upper class at the end of her 4 week holiday 😡😡
I am finding every single multi trip vlogger completely tone deaf at this point. Some vloggers are on 3rd, 4th, 5th trips this year so seeing any HINT of a whinge is an instant unsub for me.

That being said, I adore Wizards and Walt. They appear to be out of the Wannabe Disney Influencer Circle and doing their own thing. They're clearly really genuinely into Disney and aren't attempting to "keep up with the Joneses" or show off.

Reactions: 8
YouTube just recommended Ohana of 3’s latest Epcot vlog to me so thought I’d give it a go. The woman (don’t know her name) is dressed head to toe in Union Jack type patterns and they’re off to Space 220. She passed the walk up line outside Space 220 and said she thought it must be the queue for Mission Space 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh god I’ll have to watch that tomorrow. I can’t stop watching their vlogs even though they are some of the worst videos I’ve ever seen in my life 😅

I watched their Bay Lake Tower one yesterday, and she seriously complained that the metal stairs for the water slide had rust on them. Apparently you don’t expect that from a deluxe resort. Obviously being deluxe, Disney can control that a staircase is exposed to the weather 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
YouTube just recommended Ohana of 3’s latest Epcot vlog to me so thought I’d give it a go. The woman (don’t know her name) is dressed head to toe in Union Jack type patterns and they’re off to Space 220. She passed the walk up line outside Space 220 and said she thought it must be the queue for Mission Space 🤣
Ive been down a hole watching these, he moaned about where they were seated in Soave 220, moaned about the price and did anyone notice her fake American accent when she left the restaurant

• Haha
Oh that fake American accent is nothing compared to the daughter doing an entire video with one! I think the video was called child tour of Halloween merch. It’s absolutely bizarre.

Noticed that 90% of their videos are titled “A Great Time at …” almost as though they’re trying to convince themselves they had a great time (because the moaning in the videos suggests otherwise!).

My personal favourite from the Space 220 one was “what do you have to do to get a good seat in here”. How bleeping entitled?!? Also, a good start would be turning up on time for your reservation!

Not sure why we needed to see the decent video twice (once filmed by her, once by “Daddy” which is another thing that makes me 🤢 that they don’t call each other by their names).

Honestly, I could go on about these for days with all the things I hate and yet I’ll still watch because it’s like a slow motion car crash that I can’t help but be fascinated by 😂

• Haha
Not a vlogger but this guy keeps popping up as recommended due to Disney, anyone else find him super annoying and arrogant the way he comes across? The smug half smile thing really doesn't help

Reactions: 1
Oh that fake American accent is nothing compared to the daughter doing an entire video with one! I think the video was called child tour of Halloween merch. It’s absolutely bizarre.

Noticed that 90% of their videos are titled “A Great Time at …” almost as though they’re trying to convince themselves they had a great time (because the moaning in the videos suggests otherwise!).

My personal favourite from the Space 220 one was “what do you have to do to get a good seat in here”. How bleeping entitled?!? Also, a good start would be turning up on time for your reservation!

Not sure why we needed to see the decent video twice (once filmed by her, once by “Daddy” which is another thing that makes me 🤢 that they don’t call each other by their names).

Honestly, I could go on about these for days with all the things I hate and yet I’ll still watch because it’s like a slow motion car crash that I can’t help but be fascinated by 😂
Seems like I need to add these losers to my hate watch list

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How long was Charlotte in wonderland away for this time? I know her flight out was delayed a few days due to the hurricane but she seems to only have been in Orlando for a few days and she’s home already?!
also anyone know what she does for a living?

How long was Charlotte in wonderland away for this time? I know her flight out was delayed a few days due to the hurricane but she seems to only have been in Orlando for a few days and she’s home already?!
also anyone know what she does for a living?
I think she was away for 5 days, an adult style trip for Halloween horror nights

Not sure what her job is but I know she works from home

Does anyone know what happened with Paul and Cheryl? Did he cheat on her? Or did they split and then he went off with her.
If you can be bothered and have the time to go through the pages of this thread you'll get more info and see it play out, but I'll do my best.

We don't know at what point things definitely got rocky but it appeared that they were trying for a baby, Cheryl had an abortion, which caused a fight. They went to Berlin Autumn time (2020?) (which was vlogged) apparently to get past it. From guesswork of timelines, in the run up to Christmas Paul started talking to Leanne (fake Cheryl) as the relationship broke down. In the New Year, Cheryl was absent from Saturday Night Discussions, Paul claimed she was having a break, but looking back she'd clearly moved out. In Marchish time last year they announced they had split. Someone who knew them came on here to say about the abortion and Berlin which we were all shocked by and didn't know about. Much later a friend of Cheryl's came on specifically to say that the abortion was true and they knew who it was that has shared it and were horrified. She also confirmed that it was purely through detective work and speculation of this site that Cheryl discovered Paul had possibly been cheating on her with Leanne and certainly didn't know until we pointed it out, especially when they were spotted together in the back of Shaun's Alton Tower's vid, shortly after they announced they were splitting.

Cheryl did have some social media presence with I think usernames cherrypie on tiktok and eternallyfigment on insta, and quite rightly posted about how angry she was at Paul's behaviour and her weight loss journey, but both disappeared a few months after the announcement. We speculated whether she had been advised to take them down during the divorce proceedings.

I really liked Cheryl so I'd like to see her back on some form of social media even if it's just Instagram to see if she's ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If you can be bothered and have the time to go through the pages of this thread you'll get more info and see it play out, but I'll do my best.

We don't know at what point things definitely got rocky but it appeared that they were trying for a baby, Cheryl had an abortion, which caused a fight. They went to Berlin Autumn time (2020?) (which was vlogged) apparently to get past it. From guesswork of timelines, in the run up to Christmas Paul started talking to Leanne (fake Cheryl) as the relationship broke down. In the New Year, Cheryl was absent from Saturday Night Discussions, Paul claimed she was having a break, but looking back she'd clearly moved out. In Marchish time last year they announced they had split. Someone who knew them came on here to say about the abortion and Berlin which we were all shocked by and didn't know about. Much later a friend of Cheryl's came on specifically to say that the abortion was true and they knew who it was that has shared it and were horrified. She also confirmed that it was purely through detective work and speculation of this site that Cheryl discovered Paul had possibly been cheating on her with Leanne and certainly didn't know until we pointed it out, especially when they were spotted together in the back of Shaun's Alton Tower's vid, shortly after they announced they were splitting.

Cheryl did have some social media presence with I think usernames cherrypie on tiktok and eternallyfigment on insta, and quite rightly posted about how angry she was at Paul's behaviour and her weight loss journey, but both disappeared a few months after the announcement. We speculated whether she had been advised to take them down during the divorce proceedings.

I really liked Cheryl so I'd like to see her back on some form of social media even if it's just Instagram to see if she's ok.
me too

Perfect summary with amazing memories of the detail and timeline!

Fake Cheryls name is Danielle, not Leanne

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Just watched that child led Halloween merch tour, I have no words.
I also can’t believe the amount of videos they have on their channel. Lots of cringeworthy content for me to get through.

Disney Vloggers #9 Going to Disney for Halloween, posting on OnlyFans in between

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Ive only now discovered these and I’m addicted to watching, what’s the deal with the mum and get mobility issues as she seems fine criss crossing parks but not waiting in line

I’m not sure. She had a moan that they didn’t get two DAS passes at Universal because her and her daughter qualify (I think the Dad said they qualify because the kid can’t wait in line without pissing herself).

There’s an Alton Towers vlog where she’s in a wheelchair and being all “I’m so ill” then goes on Smiler, so she can’t have been that ill imo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.