Disney Vloggers #8 Multiple trips galore, all such a bore. I can't listen to the complaining anymore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she said what she's doing for a job now? I suspect she's either temping or doing very short term contracts because you're right, there's no job I've ever heard of with that amount of leave. Either that or she's self employed.
In one of my previous job I basically had 6 months off a year as I was working 4 or 8 weeks away then the same again off at home. I also could claim all my tax back if I was away for over 183 days in a 365 day period. Those where the days, I use to say I was going on holiday for tax purposes to my friends. She certainly doesn't do the sort of job I used to do though...

I was just reading the Disney parks rules for both Disneyland and Disneyworld and I hope all those vloggers that make money from their vlogs have got prior approval from Disney as its prohibited under their terms and conditions. So if they start to annoy you and spoil your enjoyment of the parks just report them and see what happens.

Prohibited Activities
  • Unauthorized events, speeches, or use of any flag, banner, sign or other material for commercial purposes, or as part of a demonstration.
  • Photography, videotaping or recording of any kind, or otherwise engaging in any activity, for unapproved commercial purposes.

Reactions: 2
When I see how Sam4God always fully shows children‘s faces and films people in the restaurants she visits, I’d be super annoyed. I’m not sure if these rules apply to DLP though. She seems pretty confident in filming and never blurring anyone‘s faces.

Reactions: 3
When I see how Sam4God always fully shows children‘s faces and films people in the restaurants she visits, I’d be super annoyed. I’m not sure if these rules apply to DLP though. She seems pretty confident in filming and never blurring anyone‘s faces.
She doesn't care, she only cares about the content and the attention/ego boost it gives her. Kudos to Adam Hatton who in his latest vlog did blur people out at the sail away party. I have been watching a French live-streamer called Theme Park Travellers and he literally points his camera right at people including children in the queue line and it is clear it makes some people uncomfortable.

Also applies to DLP..

It's still there
I logged out and I could see it. Only time I have interacted on her Instagram is when I replied to a story about people filming her without permission (oh the irony) and she replied and was nice enough. I think she must read here and put two and two together and blocked me!

Last edited:
I logged out and I could see it. Only time I have interacted on her Instagram is when I replied to a story about people filming her without permission (oh the irony) and she replied and was nice enough. I think she must read here and put two and two together and blocked me!
She used to post at GG (as a normal forum member, she didn’t have a thread or anything) so I think she must read here too.

I’ve watched another recent video of hers and I hate how she shoves her camera into people‘s faces (strangers!) and asks them if they want to be in her video. Girl, what are they supposed to say when you’re already filming them?

Also, I’m guessing big corporations are tightening the rules right now as to what people can do with their brands and logos, just in case the Bridgerton musical writers somehow win against Netflix. They won’t want people to commercially use their IP.

Last edited:
I'd be mortified if I saw myself in someone's vlog, I've put on over three stone since the beginning of the pandemic, my own fault obviously and working from home doesn't help because I'm less active. I went to Florida recently and would cringe it I saw myself in someone's vlog, I struggled to walk due to lack of exercise, weight gain and the heat so was slow waddling everywhere 🙈. I did think what would I do if that happened could I insist they take it down, are they able to blur people after they upload, are you able to complain to youtube for breach of privacy? I know I'm being dramatic but it's something I have wondered, however, all that being said, if I did see myself in a vlog it would probably give me the kick up the a$$ I need to get fit and healthy 🤣

Reactions: 4
Those rules have always been in the terms and conditions haven't they? It doesn't seem like Disney is looking to clamp down on vloggers when they host them, invite them to events and set up programs like the Disney Creators Lab.

Those rules have always been in the terms and conditions haven't they? It doesn't seem like Disney is looking to clamp down on vloggers when they host them, invite them to events and set up programs like the Disney Creators Lab.
Maybe they’re just coming after lower tier Disney vloggers that don’t get invited to events, but still earn money via their Disney parks videos. Whatever it is, I absolutely think they should remind influencers that filming people closeup in the parks (the way Sam does) isn’t ok.

Yeh they have always been in place, Disney won't stop vloggers it's free advertising long gone are the days of promo videos when you have a bunch of fame hungry people thinking Disney loves them. The only real time I've ever seen a clamp down was when people where actually queing to get photos with the trackers for some reason. These are also the same people who would be claiming Walt would hate what happened to his parks, sadly he wouldn't he was one of the best business minds of his time. Disney will also put money before people. No matter what people think as long as the money is coming in they won't change.

Reactions: 5
Yeh they have always been in place, Disney won't stop vloggers it's free advertising long gone are the days of promo videos when you have a bunch of fame hungry people thinking Disney loves them. The only real time I've ever seen a clamp down was when people where actually queing to get photos with the trackers for some reason. These are also the same people who would be claiming Walt would hate what happened to his parks, sadly he wouldn't he was one of the best business minds of his time. Disney will also put money before people. No matter what people think as long as the money is coming in they won't change.
I get what your saying here about Walt but I have to disagree. Walt was an artist and a visionary but was useless as a businessman, that is why Roy ran the business side of things and often had lots of disagreements!

What we are seeing now is no creativity at the top and all just business minds.

Reactions: 8
I was just reading the Disney parks rules for both Disneyland and Disneyworld and I hope all those vloggers that make money from their vlogs have got prior approval from Disney as its prohibited under their terms and conditions. So if they start to annoy you and spoil your enjoyment of the parks just report them and see what happens.
Those T&C's have been on the parks for years and years.

I believe usually directed at people who do private 'tours', wedding photographers, and actual film makers (although didn't stop the makers of The Florida Project)!

Here is a video showing some recent bad behavior by a Disney vlogger abusing the Disability Pass

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Do anyone see that Karen Bee is back in WDW? Did anyone see is she travelling with someone?

Back to the recording strangers thing, this is why I absolutely hate tiktok. It’s like, normalizing an already big problem of recording people with zero consent. It makes my already socially-phobic self more anxious to walk outside every day. It’s gotten so bad the past couple years. If you walk up to me with a camera in my face and ask if I wanna be in your vlog, that’s not even giving me an option. So rude.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Here is a video showing some recent bad behavior by a Disney vlogger abusing the Disability Pass
Wow, yikes. That is a grown ass man!? When he started driving into the parade I got so mad, bro that’s embarrassing. Just overall a perpetual 12 year old in a 30-something body.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.