Disney Vloggers #6 Now they’re back and on vacation, who will end up in isolation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The buy us a coffee (kofi) thing is still there but I don't have an issue with it as it is a one off payment (if you choose).
They really come across as genuine people

Reactions: 1
The Burgesses seem like a nice normal family and Ryans Travels is good too. He's not one of the try hards like some mentioned.
Ryan’s travels? Seriously? Christ that guy is dull, can’t actually work out if there’s something wrong with him or not

Reactions: 2
Ryan’s travels? Seriously? Christ that guy is dull, can’t actually work out if there’s something wrong with him or not
I will take dull over the fake, staged over enthusiasm that most of them churn out.

The buy us a coffee (kofi) thing is still there but I don't have an issue with it as it is a one off payment (if you choose).
Yeah, like I say your not forced to pay I suppose but it still seems a bit off when you are able to afford these luxury holidays. Maybe it's just me.

Reactions: 3
I didnt say there was anything wrong with them as people. I dont mind their podcasts but the vlogging is not good and the buy us a coffe thing is a bit beggy for money for me personally.

Madsdoesdisney's stories this evening 🤢 questions about 'why do you follow me?' 'What kind of content do you like from me?' Etc etc followed by horrible chatty stories gushing thanks for all the lovely replies...🙄🙄 She just makes me cringe so much.

Everything that girl does is either for attention or to get her massive ego stroked. She's awful.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I didnt say there was anything wrong with them as people. I dont mind their podcasts but the vlogging is not good and the buy us a coffe thing is a bit beggy for money for me personally.
I wasn't aware Helena and Martyn did any podcasts

I will take dull over the fake, staged over enthusiasm that most of them churn out.

Yeah, like I say your not forced to pay I suppose but it still seems a bit off when you are able to afford these luxury holidays. Maybe it's just me.
I don't see Helena and Martyns holidays as luxury. Yes they have 2 weeks in Orlando (or maybe more for their honeymoon) but they aren't at luxury or Disney resorts and they don't eat out at big places every night.

I honeymooned in Orlando and stayed on I drive and ate where we wanted

I wasn't aware Helena and Martyn did any podcasts

I don't see Helena and Martyns holidays as luxury. Yes they have 2 weeks in Orlando (or maybe more for their honeymoon) but they aren't at luxury or Disney resorts and they don't eat out at big places every night.

I honeymooned in Orlando and stayed on I drive and ate where we wanted
The buy me a coffee thing was in relation to the great british mickey waffle

As predicted, Danny Dalimore met up with Ade and Lisa, and The Lodge Guys

Disappointed in you Danny!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
not surprised :( Danny seems the type to use anyone around him to get more followers.... it started with him pretending he's Disney in Detail's biggest fan when he met her on the Disney cruise! when he saw that didn't work and Victoria didn't give his channel much attention , he decided to try other YouTubers in order to boost his profile

I guess he must think that's easier than having to post in a million Facebook groups to promote himself every day!! :ROFLMAO:

I still like Danny though..... he's a desperate YouTuber wannabe but he's SO obvious about it it's kind of funny! and hopefully his vlogs will still remain entertaining

edit to add: didn't realise Lisa and Ade are in Florida too! is every single British vlogger in Florida right now?!!

Reactions: 6
not surprised :( Danny seems the type to use anyone around him to get more followers.... it started with him pretending he's Disney in Detail's biggest fan when he met her on the Disney cruise! when he saw that didn't work and Victoria didn't give his channel much attention , he decided to try other YouTubers in order to boost his profile

I guess he must think that's easier than having to post in a million Facebook groups to promote himself every day!! :ROFLMAO:

I still like Danny though..... he's a desperate YouTuber wannabe but he's SO obvious about it it's kind of funny! and hopefully his vlogs will still remain entertaining

edit to add: didn't realise Lisa and Ade are in Florida too! is every single British vlogger in Florida right now?!!
Lisa weirds me out. Mutton dressed as lamb springs to mind

• Haha

A friend who is a smaller vlogger is there too, it’s the cheapest time!

Who’s ready for the food blogs? We got the Disney Farts festival going on now. Then in a few weeks we got Mardi Gras at sea world/Busch Gardens and Universal. Who’s ready for multiple videos of bloggers sharing plates?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
As predicted, Danny Dalimore met up with Ade and Lisa, and The Lodge Guys

Disappointed in you Danny!
Ade and Lisa come across as trying to make it. They originally posted all their trips on her YouTube channel and only last year set up a separate Disney account.

I tried Danny yesterday after reading about him here but just couldn't get past 5mins, does he always shout so much that it distorts the audio? I'm old and grumpy and don't like people shouting at me. If he calms down a bit I might give him another go.

Ade and Lisa come across as trying to make it. They originally posted all their trips on her YouTube channel and only last year set up a separate Disney account.
Totally. Trying to use the God awful Lodge Twunts Guys to boost their profile too. Parasites feeding on other even bigger parasites.

• Haha
The buy me a coffee thing was in relation to the great british mickey waffle
Ah, I see now
Sorry there was lots of coffee chat 😉

Lisa weirds me out. Mutton dressed as lamb springs to mind
And Ade looks like he needs a damn good wash 🤢

Danny is so desperate but he really makes me smile and laugh
The enthusiasm for all the cutlery and plates in the final resort!
And then filming from back home and saying "Hi from future me, this is me from the future.... well I'm not actually from the future" 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Danny has said on his insta that the new trip announcement he’s made in his vlog is not the trip he’s currently on!!! Did I get that right? So does that mean he went to WDW in November… he’s there now… and he’s going again in a few weeks time? I’m so confused

Danny has said on his insta that the new trip announcement he’s made in his vlog is not the trip he’s currently on!!! Did I get that right? So does that mean he went to WDW in November… he’s there now… and he’s going again in a few weeks time? I’m so confused
He's probably confused himself lol BUT if that is the case and he is going again then I am done watching him as even with his quirks that I enjoy (I think) it would just be too much. Its not very relatable and will probably rub a lot of his viewers up the wrong way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.