Disney Vloggers #6 Now they’re back and on vacation, who will end up in isolation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched a 9 month old Ordinary Adventures vlog from Festival of the Arts and they list their patreon members on screen......wow, just wow! I can't believe that many people pay money for these two to travel to Aulani and buy expensive statues 'for us to see'
Considering their begging sob story vlog when covid hit and they opened patreon, they seem to be doing ok! 🤔

Just watched a 9 month old Ordinary Adventures vlog from Festival of the Arts and they list their patreon members on screen......wow, just wow! I can't believe that many people pay money for these two to travel to Aulani and buy expensive statues 'for us to see'
Considering their begging sob story vlog when covid hit and they opened patreon, they seem to be doing ok! 🤔
Patreon for travel vloggers is something I will never understand.

Reactions: 10
I haven't watched Dalimore in ages but was he recently alluding to becoming a DVC member?

He's just done one of his spammy posts in a group I'm in, where he's previously claimed he purchase points in September 2020 🤔

Reactions: 2
I haven't watched Dalimore in ages but was he recently alluding to becoming a DVC member?

He's just done one of his spammy posts in a group I'm in, where he's previously claimed he purchase points in September 2020 🤔
He did buy DVC on his most recent trip. He constantly says he will talk us through it, maybe in the next vlog but I'm sure we've still not had it.....unless I fell asleep 😴

Ok guys, you know me, I'm not gonna lie......Danny Dalimore is on his way back to WDW, I cannot wait for all the polls on insta 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
He did buy DVC on his most recent trip. He constantly says he will talk us through it, maybe in the next vlog but I'm sure we've still not had it.....unless I fell asleep 😴
Interesting, as his post on a group I am part of claims he purchased resale points in September 2020 at AKL.

I think he likes to talk a fair bit of BS for clout.
If he did buy DVC in 2020 why did he not stay DVC on his last visit 🤔

Reactions: 4
Interesting, as his post on a group I am part of claims he purchased resale points in September 2020 at AKL.

I think he likes to talk a fair bit of BS for clout.
If he did buy DVC in 2020 why did he not stay DVC on his last visit 🤔
Can you buy resale points if not on DVC? I have no idea about it all!
He definitely got it this trip as he said it makes sense for his family set up and his future family as I believe he and his partner are looking to adopt but as I said I cannot recall him 'talking us through it' yet and as we know that would be a complete disaster I'm sure I'd remember it

Edited to add: He only booked this 3 days ago? I'm sure he had a trip coming up so why the bloody rush?

Last edited:
Can you buy resale points if not on DVC? I have no idea about it all!
He definitely got it this trip as he said it makes sense for his family set up and his future family as I believe he and his partner are looking to adopt but as I said I cannot recall him 'talking us through it' yet and as we know that would be a complete disaster I'm sure I'd remember it
Yes you can buy resale or direct at any time.

Interesting. I haven't watched that vlog.
I presume he told a porky about joining DVC in the Facebook group so that he could join to spam his Instagram all over it eventually (as he is doing now).

I think we’re in the same group 😂

I don’t recall any pink flashes on his magic band until after he said he purchased on this last trip. Even resale you get the pink flash right? Unless he was using a different My Disney Experience account.

I think we’re in the same group 😂

I don’t recall any pink flashes on his magic band until after he said he purchased on this last trip. Even resale you get the pink flash right? Unless he was using a different My Disney Experience account.
I bet we are 😂
I don't want to out myself on tattle 😂

Pink flashes are for all, I believe?

My assumption would be that he never bought the indirect points but joined the group so he could use it for promotional purposes later down the line. It doesn't make sense to buy 150+ indirect and then anymore directly (150 to get direct perks) if you've not been able to use the initial 150 due to lockdown, no?

Tried So Helena and Martyn last night about 5 minutes into their Travel Day my fiancé pointed out Martyn's high pitched laugh, and how annoying it is and now I can't unhear it, the man does seem to do it every 30 seconds. I'm hoping it was just because they were super excited and he drops it for the rest of the vlog as I'd quite like to see what they do for a trip that is supposed to be a honeymoon.

Reactions: 7
Tried So Helena and Martyn last night about 5 minutes into their Travel Day my fiancé pointed out Martyn's high pitched laugh, and how annoying it is and now I can't unhear it, the man does seem to do it every 30 seconds. I'm hoping it was just because they were super excited and he drops it for the rest of the vlog as I'd quite like to see what they do for a trip that is supposed to be a honeymoon.
I love Helena and Martyn and their enthusiasm but unfortunately for you the giggles are a constant with him. We aren't bothered by it but I understand others would be

I love Helena and Martyn and their enthusiasm but unfortunately for you the giggles are a constant with him. We aren't bothered by it but I understand others would be
Good to know I might end up watching them alone then.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I've said before it's also that he laughs at literally everything, even in the most inappropriate circumstances. It's clearly a subconscious response he has but I find it highly irritating which is frustrating because they're some of the very few decent Disney vloggers.

I've said before it's also that he laughs at literally everything, even in the most inappropriate circumstances. It's clearly a subconscious response he has but I find it highly irritating which is frustrating because they're some of the very few decent Disney vloggers.
I really like them but I mentioned before that Martyns "tooooodle pipssssskies" at the end of each vlog is like fingernails down a chalk board. I was also disappointed that they are another one on the buy us a coffee💲train. I thought they were above that to be honest.

I really like them but I mentioned before that Martyns "tooooodle pipssssskies" at the end of each vlog is like fingernails down a chalk board. I was also disappointed that they are another one on the buy us a coffee💲train. I thought they were above that to be honest.
Gotta pay for that new house somehow 🤷

Helena and Martyn both worked in cruise ship entertainment so have that excited entertainer vibe. I really like them, they have a genuine love for the parks and their vlogs are filmed well. I couldn’t binge watch a vlog series of them but spread out it’s ok.

I was surprised when they added the buy as a coffee thing but they’ve had that option for agggges yet they very rarely mention it in their vlogs so it’s not quite as bad as some

Reactions: 3
Helena and Martyn both worked in cruise ship entertainment so have that excited entertainer vibe. I really like them, they have a genuine love for the parks and their vlogs are filmed well. I couldn’t binge watch a vlog series of them but spread out it’s ok.

I was surprised when they added the buy as a coffee thing but they’ve had that option for agggges yet they very rarely mention it in their vlogs so it’s not quite as bad as some
I get you but whether they shout about it from the rooftops or not it is still there. It never sits right with me that people who can afford holidays costing many thousands of pounds should ask or expect any sort of handout. That being said, nobody is forced to donate I guess.

Reactions: 9

Oh no that’s put me off even more! :(
I was already getting a bit annoyed at them doing so many ads when they’re still quite a small channel
I just wish they were honest…. No one films their honeymoon so extensively with 20+ Vlogs unless they want to turn it into a business

Yessss! I'm glad others have mentioned it. I can be sat enjoying the vlog and then the laughing happens and I then can't stop hearing it 😔

And like others have mentioned, the toodlepipski reallllllly puts me off at the end. I have to try and skip the last few seconds of the vlogs so I don't have to hear it.

• Heart
They have a merch store and a buy us a coffee page 🤯 Like really !!!!!!!!!
I tried to find their buy us a coffee thing but it seems to be gone now??
Do you think they read here?
HEY WAFFLE PEEPS - stop trying to be vlogger please, thanks.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.