Disney Vloggers #6 Now they’re back and on vacation, who will end up in isolation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are your thoughts on Spoonfulofsugar? I’ve watched them for a few years now and they are very vanilla Disney mad but I just get this whiff of weirdness but I don’t know what it is.
I can't put my finger on it either 🤔 I'm still trying to work out how old they could be too (no idea why I need to know, but I'm intrigued!).

Reactions: 4
I discovered the Burgesses just the other day and i quite like their latest vlogs and the fact they just seem to be a family vloging their trip. So far it they have not irritated me.
When I watch most Disney vloggers it feels like the same reason I do the lottery. I know there is little chance of win but you have to keep doing it because there is always a chance of success, however limited. I think they all start out okayish and natural but as they get more popular it becomes all about likes and subscriptions. That is usually the end of decent individual content..

Reactions: 7
I discovered the Burgesses just the other day and i quite like their latest vlogs and the fact they just seem to be a family vloging their trip. So far it they have not irritated me.
When I watch most Disney vloggers it feels like the same reason I do the lottery. I know there is little chance of win but you have to keep doing it because there is always a chance of success, however limited. I think they all start out okayish and natural but as they get more popular it becomes all about likes and subscriptions. That is usually the end of decent individual content..
They are very natural and refreshing to watch. I hope they stay the same but tend to agree with you that they all seem to change at some point and start adding silly things in. For example, I rather like Helena & Martyn but Martyn really needs to loose that "Toodle Pippppskies" thing that he does at the end of each vlog. Its cringey and unnecessary.

Reactions: 2
They are very natural and refreshing to watch. I hope they stay the same but tend to agree with you that they all seem to change at some point and start adding silly things in. For example, I rather like Helena & Martyn but Martyn really needs to loose that "Toodle Pippppskies" thing that he does at the end of each vlog. Its cringey and unnecessary.
I do agree, but I don't mind Adam Hattan's "Morning" or the Mr's "Hello you". I think it depends who it is and what else irritates you about then then the little things "grind your gears"

I do agree, but I don't mind Adam Hattan's "Morning" or the Mr's "Hello you". I think it depends who it is and what else irritates you about then then the little things "grind your gears"
I get what you mean but I do actually like Martyn. He seems like a lovely guy and a great hubs but I wish he would pack in his 'catchphrase'. He is neither Bruce Forsyth nor Arnold Schwarzenegger 🤣

Reactions: 3
No way, I think I am blocked, too 😁 I thought she had changed her name so was unable to find her, but then checked on another device where I wasn’t logged in, and found her no problem.
I think she just blocks accounts she finds suspicious. Mine is a complete burner account, no pictures, no interactions, not following her, or anyone else. That’s hilarious, she’s such a baby.

oh i have a name change - instead of the great british mickey waffle, the great british crappy waffle?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What are your thoughts on Spoonfulofsugar? I’ve watched them for a few years now and they are very vanilla Disney mad but I just get this whiff of weirdness but I don’t know what it is.
I like them because they do it as a hobby and don’t rush to put up vlogs 👍

Reactions: 6
I like them because they do it as a hobby and don’t rush to put up vlogs 👍
That’s true and they stick to the things they like. I do feel uncomfortable watching them sometimes but then maybe I’m just not in touch with my inner child as much as them.

Thanks to whoever mentioned Hannah Ricketts, I’m enjoying her Disney vlogs.

No way, I think I am blocked, too 😁 I thought she had changed her name so was unable to find her, but then checked on another device where I wasn’t logged in, and found her no problem.
I think she just blocks accounts she finds suspicious. Mine is a complete burner account, no pictures, no interactions, not following her, or anyone else. That’s hilarious, she’s such a baby.
Who has blocked you?

Has anyone watched Wizard and Walt? They've recently gone back to WDW. Engage with them every so often on Instagram and they seem like a genuine, sweet couple, with a real love for Disney, especially him.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone watched Wizard and Walt? They've recently gone back to WDW. Engage with them every so often on Instagram and they seem like a genuine, sweet couple, with a real love for Disney, especially him.
They are pretty good although their videos tend to be on the long side.

Joe & Donna vlogs new Disney series has got off to a steady start and they are definitely a channel I'll persevere with. I tried Ashley & Emma again but I just couldn't get on with their pre travel day.

Reactions: 1
Bit fed up of vlogs featuring ThemeParkBazza and his inexplicably miserable wife. What does she have to look so bleeping pissed off about all the time?

I don’t normally like referring to someone as “X’s wife” or whatever, they are their own person after all, but considering she refers to herself as “Mrs Bazza”, I think it’s ok.

Reactions: 2
Bit fed up of vlogs featuring ThemeParkBazza and his inexplicably miserable wife. What does she have to look so bleeping pissed off about all the time?

I don’t normally like referring to someone as “X’s wife” or whatever, they are their own person after all, but considering she refers to herself as “Mrs Bazza”, I think it’s ok.
Being married to him probably does it.
If my OH referred to me like I was his property with no identity of my own I would be fuming.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.