Disney Vloggers #6 Now they’re back and on vacation, who will end up in isolation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haul videos can be interesting/fun, but it does depend on where the persons been and what they have bought.

I think supermarket ones are often also popular with overseas viewers too. I love going in supermarkets when abroad to have a look at what they sell and how different countries and cultures shop so I guess its just a version of that

Reactions: 6
I feel personally attacked by my love of packing videos! 😅

I just love watching people taking unnecessary shite on holiday 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I’ve just seen one lot take an extra ordinary amount of luggage and I’d LOVE to know what they taken 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

To be fair, they can be entertaining. The ones where they have to jettison the majority of their clothes to fit in the totally essential 634 pairs of ears. The ones where they're going to Disney so they're packing t shirts and shorts only they're going to DLP in January so you know it's going to end in tears. The ones where they're packing totally inappropriate footwear, again you know this won't end well.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I do not understand come pack with me videos. Why do I need to see what you’re packing? It’s always clothes because Disney aren’t a nudist beach!
It depends on the vlogger.
If I enjoy their generally chatty vlogs then I love a come pack with me (Jade Billington).

However I have yet to watch another engaging Disney Vlogger.

Haul vlogs I find an odd flex. Usually it's just omg look how much money I spent, heehee.

Reactions: 1
Packing videos are only interesting to me if its to a place I have never been before (like my south east asia backpacking trip) but what you wear is also very personal and I am not likely to wear most of what people show. But at this point i don't think anyone should need help on how to pack for a trip to Disney!!

I feel packing videos were slowly replaced with pre-travel and travel days. Why do people make sure a big thing of them?! Maybe its because I am lucky to live with 40 min drive of 2 airports so there has never been stress of getting to an airport but man alive some people milk it for all its worth!

I would only watch certain vloggers for these types of videos because I like their personality or are relatable to me and mainly for the nosey element of what people do etc on a plane but I have travelled that much I have my own routine down. I know what I like and don't like and know how to be organised to get through security etc.

Reactions: 5
To be fair, they can be entertaining. The ones where they have to jettison the majority of their clothes to fit in the totally essential 634 pairs of ears. The ones where they're going to Disney so they're packing t shirts and shorts only they're going to DLP in January so you know it's going to end in tears. The ones where they're packing totally inappropriate footwear, again you know this won't end well.
I used to be on a DLP group where people packed their suitcases 6 months in advance, it was both insane and fascinating! Also im not someone who believes period products are something to be embarrassed about but it also feels a bit weird to me to also be sharing them. It’s one thing to show the ears youre taking but feels weird to show everything youre taking right down to your choice of pad!

Reactions: 2
Danny Dalimore - "DISNEY WORLD VLOGS -- MAGIC KINGDOM ON A BUDGET".

I know I'm a little late to this party as the video is 2 weeks old now. But it has to be the worst obvious clickbait title I've seen from a vlogger in a long time.

Within 2 minutes of getting into the park, they've already spunked almost all of the "Daily $40" budget on Genie+, Starbucks, Funnel Cake! Then to try and justify it at the end when he booked into Chef Mickeys.

Bore off Danny, you're videos are shite and you use clickbait to gain viewers.

Reactions: 6
oh I love a good travel day! They’re often my favourite part of a vlog series as well as hotel tours. I think I like travel days because of the excitement, get to see the airport, ideally a lounge experience. Vloggers who vlog on the plane always make me cringe as you’re so close to other people and airplanes are so boring in my eyes, but staying in the hotel the night before you go, eating at the restaurant, seeing what lounges are like etc. It’s good content.

I’ve spent most of my 20s saving to attempt to buy a house so I love . Im almost there I hope, so once that’s done I will be hoping to go abroad more. Haven’t been abroad since a three day work trip a few years ago and before that was like 8 years ago! That could be why I like travel day vlogs

Danny Dalimore - "DISNEY WORLD VLOGS -- MAGIC KINGDOM ON A BUDGET".

I know I'm a little late to this party as the video is 2 weeks old now. But it has to be the worst obvious clickbait title I've seen from a vlogger in a long time.

Within 2 minutes of getting into the park, they've already spunked almost all of the "Daily $40" budget on Genie+, Starbucks, Funnel Cake! Then to try and justify it at the end when he booked into Chef Mickeys.

Bore off Danny, you're videos are shite and you use clickbait to gain viewers.
I watched this earlier too! A complete shower of tit, constant backtracking about how this & that wasn't included. He didn't even take his own drinks & snacks which is what you'd do if genuinely on a budget.

He should either vlog his holiday doing what be wants, or stick to these challenges, not attempt some hybrid of the two.

Reactions: 5
I watched this earlier too! A complete shower of tit, constant backtracking about how this & that wasn't included. He didn't even take his own drinks & snacks which is what you'd do if genuinely on a budget.

He should either vlog his holiday doing what be wants, or stick to these challenges, not attempt some hybrid of the two.
I switched it off as soon as Chef Mickey was announced. It reminded me of watching Sophie and Dave (apart from he’s actually in Disney) where they ask for stuff on Instagram and then bend it to their liking when it doesn’t meet with what they want.

New thread here peeps!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.