Disney Vloggers #6 Now they’re back and on vacation, who will end up in isolation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People on here talk about how Disney vloggers are sometimes scruffy looking - this doesn't usually bother me. They're on holiday at the end of the day, comfort is key...

However, I've just stumbled across Ade from adeandlisadodisney 😳 Constantly looks like he's just rolled out of bed, tatty clothes, and desperately needs a shave! What's with that!? 😳
He is very messy looking. Someone on TLG thread likened him to Barney from the Simpsons and I can't unsee it!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just an update watching So Helena and Martyn's honeymoon vlogs. You'll be pleased about to hear 3 videos in he does calm down the giggling to only maybe once or twice and from about video 3 they're a lot more watchable. I'm about a week in and now he's calmed down I'm quite enjoying their style of vlogging because there's a lot of general wandering around the park and showing Universal and the shops which I enjoy. A lot of vlogs can be, look at this ride, cuts to after ride, wow that was great, then outside of next ride, repeat.

Reactions: 3
I'm in agreement about Helena and Martyn. They seem like genuinely nice people, but some of the things he says makes my skin crawl (the giggle, toodle pipsky, helloooo, the general childish excitement at merch). I also feel like they could trim down some of their content. Some of their vlogs are filled with alot of waffle.

Has Cheryl from TUKDC been active anywhere? Hope she's doing okay. Also, does anyone know the latest with Paul? Is he still vlogging?

If anyone is looking for new British Vloggers. Too Infinity are half way through their series from last December and it's been brilliant so far!

[QUOTE="It's Wednesday, post: 8103925, member: 82440"

Has Cheryl from TUKDC been active anywhere? Hope she's doing okay. Also, does anyone know the latest with Paul? Is he still vlogging?

[/QUOTE]
I've not seen anything from Cheryl

Paul and the new girlfriend were in WDW at the same time as Disney in Detail so maybe they are in the background of her vlogs. I'm sure if he was vlogging again, we'd all know about it!

Reactions: 1
Our individual opinion of traveling pregnant put aside - She's not actually breaking any rules though is she? Aren't masks in WDW indoors only? 🤷‍♀️
someone posted that they cancelled Vegas due to worries of covid and her being pregnant, but then went to WDW and not wearing masks.. bit stupid I think .. just say you wanted to go to Disney instead 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
someone posted that they cancelled Vegas due to worries of covid and her being pregnant, but then went to WDW and not wearing masks.. bit stupid I think .. just say you wanted to go to Disney instead 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah that's a fair point - don't blame covid for not going to Vegas.

Reactions: 2
Is Disney in Detail still using her husband to pay for her trips to Disney while he stays home and works or did she take him with her?

watched that couple Martin and someone and after hearing the giggle I also couldn’t unhear it and had to step away.

Reactions: 1
Is Disney in Detail still using her husband to pay for her trips to Disney while he stays home and works or did she take him with her?

watched that couple Martin and someone and after hearing the giggle I also couldn’t unhear it and had to step away.
They are divorced, so I doubt it.

Reactions: 4

Yeah she’s living in her mates spare room now; shes back from a solo trip in November and away with said flat-mate this week again. We think she can’t have many more previously funded trips as if she can’t afford to rent on her own, how the eff is she going to afford Disney holidays 🤷🏻‍♀️

Yeah she’s living in her mates spare room now; shes back from a solo trip in November and away with said flat-mate this week again. We think she can’t have many more previously funded trips as if she can’t afford to rent on her own, how the eff is she going to afford Disney holidays 🤷🏻‍♀️

We assume two years worth of her and kates DVC points, postponed trips, refunds and possibly some airmiles will sustain her for maybe a year. After that, patreon and whoever she can snag on Tinder

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Finally the man grew a spine or a brain cell and realised he was being used.

I’m sure she makes some money from her vlogs but she is goosed once the nest egg runs out.
She has her own thread on here if you fancy a laugh

She has her own thread on here if you fancy a laugh
Finally the man grew a spine or a brain cell and realised he was being used.

I’m sure she makes some money from her vlogs but she is goosed once the nest egg runs out.
link to her thread if you fancy joining us:

BUT.... The SND lot have left a lasting legacy on Youtube of Paul & Original Recipe Cheryl. That is the beauty of vlog the vlogger. They all film one another and invariably fall out but the vlogs remain as none of them want to lose their paltry views.
made my day hearing he had a black eye (Paul )

• Haha
How have findusinparadise bought their own home in Orlando, and it turns out he’s just a server at Disney?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
How have findusinparadise bought their own home in Orlando, and it turns out he’s just a server at Disney?
I thought exactly this!! I thought he must’ve been a manager of something to afford that house but maybe they’ve both just saved really well… not sure when she can start working 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.