Disney Vloggers #6 Now they’re back and on vacation, who will end up in isolation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Danny has said on his insta that the new trip announcement he’s made in his vlog is not the trip he’s currently on!!! Did I get that right? So does that mean he went to WDW in November… he’s there now… and he’s going again in a few weeks time? I’m so confused
Its all very confusing as he mever actually rxplains anything!
The DVC hasn't been explained

He said on insta that he booked this 3 days before travel which is again, so unrelatable. It could be rescheduled trips that were cancelled due to 'the great unpleasantness' 😉 but still, why cram them all together?

Reactions: 4
Its all very confusing as he mever actually rxplains anything!
The DVC hasn't been explained

He said on insta that he booked this 3 days before travel which is again, so unrelatable. It could be rescheduled trips that were cancelled due to 'the great unpleasantness' 😉 but still, why cram them all together?
Because he is desperate to get his YouTube career going and is clearly willing to plough as much money as he needs to into it.

His vlogging and upload schedule is so erratic and impossible to follow along with.

His insta says he's on his travel day but his latest vlog is for the last day of his previous trip. People watch vlogs for information and escapism, not mind games.

"I'll tell you later...." honestly, shut up.

• Haha
Watching Helena and Martyn's latest vlog, the giggling by Martyn getting unbearable now, it's almost every second sentence it ends in a unnecessary giggle. Once you notice it, it's impossible to ignore it.

Because he is desperate to get his YouTube career going and is clearly willing to plough as much money as he needs to into it.

His vlogging and upload schedule is so erratic and impossible to follow along with.

His insta says he's on his travel day but his latest vlog is for the last day of his previous trip. People watch vlogs for information and escapism, not mind games.

"I'll tell you later...." honestly, shut up.
I think you hit the nail on the head hear. Hes seen an explosion of engagement and is looking to get as much out of it as humanly possible. I thought he was meant to be going and getting his PGCE this year though?

He will slow down once they adopt. Too many appointments and such to be booking with only 3 days notice.

Reactions: 2
Every single group I’m in that is vaguely Disney or WDW related (and let me tell you that’s a lot as it’s all I use Facebook for) has Danny Pissing Dalimore’s face in it saying I’m so happy I spent a day in Magic Kingdom with no plans. Apparently him and his “friends” are doing the same in Epcot. Newsflash Danny, The Lodge Twats are not your friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Watching Helena and Martyn's latest vlog, the giggling by Martyn getting unbearable now, it's almost every second sentence it ends in a unnecessary giggle. Once you notice it, it's impossible to ignore it.
Glad I'm not the only one.

Reactions: 1
Every single group I’m in that is vaguely Disney or WDW related (and let me tell you that’s a lot as it’s all I use Facebook for) has Danny Pissing Dalimore’s face in it saying I’m so happy I spent a day in Magic Kingdom with no plans. Apparently him and his “friends” are doing the same in Epcot. Newsflash Danny, The Lodge Twats are not your friends.
I'm quite frustrated that some of the groups are allowing him to continually make posts essentially advertising himself. He's even in the US groups.

I dont think he realises the trips he's doing are the trips the average floridian makes (not planned with precision). It's not groundbreaking.

Reactions: 5
I'm quite frustrated that some of the groups are allowing him to continually make posts essentially advertising himself. He's even in the US groups.

I dont think he realises the trips he's doing are the trips the average floridian makes (not planned with precision). It's not groundbreaking.
I'm getting pretty fed up of seeing him in every group I'm in too. I was prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt but he's getting annoying now. Bye, bye Danny 👋

Danny has reached peak idiocy with his pointless polls 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣
He thinks he's being clever. Asking simple questions to gain interaction to boost his account. Yaz and Ash used to do something similar (but actual quizzes).

So sorry, I feel like I'm overly harsh on him but he seriously grates. I don't like any of the insincere disney lot.

• Heart
He thinks he's being clever. Asking simple questions to gain interaction to boost his account. Yaz and Ash used to do something similar (but actual quizzes).

So sorry, I feel like I'm overly harsh on him but he seriously grates. I don't like any of the insincere disney lot.
don't be sorry it's your opinion!

I do feel like if any other Disney vlogger did what Danny did , they'd have their own threads here with hundreds of pages.... he's overly desperate to get famous, started Patreon as soon as he gained a small following , he posts too much to the point of spamming Facebook groups , he has no real knowledge of Disney and his vlogs are objectively bad

really , he's not too different to the Lodge Guys (and their threads are very active here) or even Yaz and Ash as you mentioned.

but somehow Danny gets away with it because he's..... charming? I can't put my finger on why I quite like Danny..... but I do

can totally understand why he's not everyone's cup of tea though!

don't be sorry it's your opinion!

I do feel like if any other Disney vlogger did what Danny did , they'd have their own threads here with hundreds of pages.... he's overly desperate to get famous, started Patreon as soon as he gained a small following , he posts too much to the point of spamming Facebook groups , he has no real knowledge of Disney and his vlogs are objectively bad

really , he's not too different to the Lodge Guys (and their threads are very active here) or even Yaz and Ash as you mentioned.

but somehow Danny gets away with it because he's..... charming? I can't put my finger on why I quite like Danny..... but I do

can totally understand why he's not everyone's cup of tea though!
I have no idea why I like him either. Its infuriating!
I think its cause he reminds me of my REALLY dim cousin. He's a broker making loads of money and I don't understand how cause hes do dumb!!??

And if you've seen my posts in other threads, I hate the others who are trying too hard and pretending to be like everyone else.

I've had Mac & Sarah on my subscribe list for a while and decided to watch their DLP trip today. First time in the parks and they talk to camera, inside the parks with no masks on despite masks being mandatory inside the parks at all times (unless on a designated selfie spot), made me turn off straight away. All vloggers should follow the rules, vlogging is not an exemption!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I've had Mac & Sarah on my subscribe list for a while and decided to watch their DLP trip today. First time in the parks and they talk to camera, inside the parks with no masks on despite masks being mandatory inside the parks at all times (unless on a designated selfie spot), made me turn off straight away. All vloggers should follow the rules, vlogging is not an exemption!
They were on my sub list, actually watched their DLP dining review which was cheesy as today and was contemplating un-subbing this has made my mind up. There is a difference in a mask slipping whilst trying to talk or forgetting what the rules are to knowingly flouting the rules. :mad:

Reactions: 3
People on here talk about how Disney vloggers are sometimes scruffy looking - this doesn't usually bother me. They're on holiday at the end of the day, comfort is key...

However, I've just stumbled across Ade from adeandlisadodisney 😳 Constantly looks like he's just rolled out of bed, tatty clothes, and desperately needs a shave! What's with that!? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.