Disney Vloggers #6 Now they’re back and on vacation, who will end up in isolation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow that's pretty poor I hope they get some sort of refund and have food with them!
The weather would have been too bad for the GSE, ie a service vehicle that has the food carts on, to be in that close of contact with the aircraft. Their's won't have been the only flight not to go without catering.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I don't even want to visit Disney after how much these vloggers have vlogged it to death I'm actually tired of seeing it now

Reactions: 3
I don't even want to visit Disney after how much these vloggers have vlogged it to death I'm actually tired of seeing it now
I was thinking that the other day - they all go to the same places, do the same things, eat the same things, the Broadways Away Disney vlogs from their trip just before Christmas are arse numbingly dull - and I am over the badly filmed POV of rides. They complained about babies crying, noise levels of a room overlooking a pool - it’s just so dull and any vlogger that is DVC has to tell you at every given opportunity whilst wearing their DVC exclusive Merch like Joey in friends when he buys all the Porsche clothes. They even all eat at the same places and never say anything bad about Disney because God Forbid they look like they aren’t the biggest Disney fans in the world. Cos ‘they’re home’ 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We have disney booked for later in the year, i’ve genuinely considered cancelling it and only doing universal and seaworld as I think they haven’t made massive changes like disney, and the 50th anniversary seems like a massive let down ? Vlogs don’t seem to have that excitement they used to have for me.. not sure if i’ve watched too many or the magic just isn’t there in them

Reactions: 2
We have disney booked for later in the year, i’ve genuinely considered cancelling it and only doing universal and seaworld as I think they haven’t made massive changes like disney, and the 50th anniversary seems like a massive let down ? Vlogs don’t seem to have that excitement they used to have for me.. not sure if i’ve watched too many or the magic just isn’t there in them
I think I've said before I'm only interested in visiting Universal now. Also considering Dollywood which looks like a lovely park. The magic appears to have gone from WDW.

I have young kids so WDW is the best/easiest option for us right now, but if they were older/we were child free, I’d definitely be looking away from there. The last time we went to WDW we said we weren’t going to bother returning unless lots had changed, which it has since. Dollywood and a Nashville/Memphis road trip is high on our list! Kind of what L&R did a few years ago but longer.

anyone remember how much Yaz & Ash kept going on about Disneyland Paris and how they want to go back and that they'd love to visit for Halloween and Christmas and they'd do stories saying they miss Disneyland Paris constantly......

was just thinking how funny that they never did go back (as far as we know of course) yet have been spotted in Florida and California on multiple occasions throughout the past 6 months!

just shows how fake they were
Maybe they were trying to get themselves into InsideEars?

I know this is a Disney vlogger thread but does anyone have any recommendations for Brit vloggers who go to Universal and Disney or even just Universal/other places? Feel I've over done it on Disney recently and need a break! I've enjoyed One Couples Adventure, The Burgesses and can't wait for Despicable Three to go out. Maybe it's just there haven't been many since the borders opened and it has been mainly disney vloggers that were desperate to get out there? If there's a universal vlogger thread please direct me but I can't find one in the search :)
Fairygodmother normally does paris but recently did WDW and universal.

doed anyone know why knappilyeverafter deleted?

Last edited:
Did anyone see Hakz appear in the stories with another antivaxxer rant on stories whilst sharing clips from their last trip 😂

The more I watch, the more I question if I ever want kids 🤣🤣🤣
My fascination with what people do as jobs is in more of an in awe and general nosiness way! It crosses my mind about many people though - not just vloggers 😂 Definitely not a jealousy thing for me
I’m the same. Growing up tbh I never knew anyone who had what you’d call a “good job” and school career guidance meant our PE teacher handing us girls a pamphlet about nursing. So, I am always curious about what people do having stumbled through life so far Im still finding out about jobs I never even knew existed! I’d also be interested in a nosy/aspirational way.

On the subject of Avios, in the US it’s much easier to do the air miles thing. There’s dozens of credit cards with sign up bonuses of 100K miles, 5-10 miles per dollar spent, free lounge access, bonuses…and credit cards are easier to get. When I lived there I openened 7 or 8 cards and flew home in business every time. Internally in the country I flew everywhere basically for free. The entire fees for a miles ticket LAX-Hawaii was $6. It’s much harder in the U.K. and totally impossible where I live now (EU country) as credit cards are not common here and there’s not a single incentive on the market. I keep my U.K. cards active but you have to spend to get the meagre benefits and the fees on award tickets are silly. I do some “hacks” like manufactured spending and using my Avios on transatlantic Aer Lingus and internal US flights but it’s a faff and some years I couldn’t be bothered.

Reactions: 3
I wish we had half the options that the US have for earning miles. Virgin are the "best" miles wise but with taxes and carrier imposed fees even a miles flight you end up shelling out several hundred. Since 2019 I've earned a total of about 100k miles and that is throwing damn near everything through a credit card, and its about enough to have two return economy flights to the US for two people.

Yeah, I did the whole chasing miles for a while but the reality is as a single person I am not spending near the amount needed to gain any traction and then as you say, we are still screwed with taxes and fees out of the UK that it doesn't make the effort worth it!

It is good for people who can hit the spend and make use of companion vouchers, and I appreciate when vloggers tell us that is how they are able to fly upper so often is between using vouchers and buying to keep status. But it is not for everyone, which is the same flying business. It is not for everyone, and I appreciate vloggers who do not try to chase that status.

Yeah, I did the whole chasing miles for a while but the reality is as a single person I am not spending near the amount needed to gain any traction and then as you say, we are still screwed with taxes and fees out of the UK that it doesn't make the effort worth it!
Ya same I followed the blogs and did manufactured spending but you have to have a lot of spare money to be moving about between cards and the time to research and do it all. It’s not feasible for most people. I’m single and cannot pay my biggest expense - rent 😭 on a credit card so I’d never meet the mins organically. When I see people who do make good use of these cards I just think of it as a “perk” - with a lot of strings! of having an expensive lifestyle to fund. Even the likes of Spoonful do things like buy ex EU tickets and fly out on a separate ticket the day before to Amsterdam or Dublin to keep the costs of Club World down versus flying direct. They’ve also gone up to NY to fly home as it was cheaper than a return Club ticket to MCO.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.