Disney Vloggers #6 Now they’re back and on vacation, who will end up in isolation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I've been watching Danny Dalimore and tbh he's kinda enjoyable. My only criticisms would be he can be explaining something then cuts off, the constant let me know in the comment and the popping up to follow his social media channels. He kinda reminds me of the presenters from the travel shows in the 90s

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So I've been watching Danny Dalimore and tbh he's kinda enjoyable. My only criticisms would be he can be explaining something then cuts off, the constant let me know in the comment and the popping up to follow his social media channels. He kinda reminds me of the presenters from the travel shows in the 90s
For all of his foibles and funny little ways, he is enjoyable. He just puts me on edge. But in a good way 😂

Reactions: 3
That’s cos your videos are as boring as dry cement and you’re a moaning twit mate. . (Not a fan of this bloke at all)
6B37CE25-83F2-42B7-B492-C08BB85F2532.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’ve been meaning to count how many they’ve done, do they really need to split every day into multiple parts??
i’ve not watched any of them yet and looks like it’s not finished yet .. and knowing I have over 30 vlogs to watch puts me off even starting

Reactions: 2
I like Helena and Martyn, but 31 vlogs so far for their honeymoon 😳 ?
It is a bit excessive but I am not going to complain about too many vlogs after 2 years of no UK Disney Vlogs. Bring on as many as possible I say!

Will you be the Padme to my Anakin? The Tina to my Ike? The Nicole to my OJ, The Lacey to my Scott Peterson?

what in the blue hell are Ursula and Taylor doing? What was Box Lunch thinking?
I had to unfollow these two. To much #hosted #gifted #ad!

They will be hosted somewhere that Trip Advisor reviews would indicate is a dive and it'll be the best hotel/restaurant they've EVER been to. Essentially being told what to say by the mediocre establishment!

Reactions: 1
I know this is a Disney vlogger thread but does anyone have any recommendations for Brit vloggers who go to Universal and Disney or even just Universal/other places? Feel I've over done it on Disney recently and need a break! I've enjoyed One Couples Adventure, The Burgesses and can't wait for Despicable Three to go out. Maybe it's just there haven't been many since the borders opened and it has been mainly disney vloggers that were desperate to get out there? If there's a universal vlogger thread please direct me but I can't find one in the search :)

Danny Dalimore is going back to WDW in March......is he going to go once a month?

I just don't know how he thinks that's relatable to a regular person!

I know he has DVC but how many sodding points did he buy?

I know this is a Disney vlogger thread but does anyone have any recommendations for Brit vloggers who go to Universal and Disney or even just Universal/other places? Feel I've over done it on Disney recently and need a break! I've enjoyed One Couples Adventure, The Burgesses and can't wait for Despicable Three to go out. Maybe it's just there haven't been many since the borders opened and it has been mainly disney vloggers that were desperate to get out there? If there's a universal vlogger thread please direct me but I can't find one in the search :)
I’m sure Cheers Ears have been doing Universal recently - they aren’t my cup of tea but might be for you!

I’m sure Cheers Ears have been doing Universal recently - they aren’t my cup of tea but might be for you!
I was about to say Cheers Ears too. I suspect Knightstrider did a load of Universal days but I can't stand his donkey laugh so haven't watched.

Danny Dalimore is going back to WDW in March......is he going to go once a month?

I just don't know how he thinks that's relatable to a regular person!

I know he has DVC but how many sodding points did he buy?
I know in a recent post Danny said about some life changing health issues , hope hes okay kinda like him now

Agree about TD3 and also Will and lelly will be uploading soon.
Have you tried Cheers Ears and Spoonfullofsugar?
And although actually a Brit living in Orlando, the quality of Chrislostinflorida is superb.
Other recent finds (like you) have been One Couples Adventure, but also been dipping in to The Knightsrider, JJExtra, That Florida Guy, It'smeashleigh and Josh and LJ.

Theres a vlogger called Discoliz who seems more universal than disney. Also alot of HHN coverage?

Agree about TD3 and also Will and lelly will be uploading soon.
Have you tried Cheers Ears and Spoonfullofsugar?
And although actually a Brit living in Orlando, the quality of Chrislostinflorida is superb.
Other recent finds (like you) have been One Couples Adventure, but also been dipping in to The Knightsrider, JJExtra, That Florida Guy, It'smeashleigh and Josh and LJ.
Currently watching Spoonfullofsugar but haven't given CheersEars a go so will try them next! Have watched Will and Lelly in the past and liked them so will look out for anything new by them. Thanks for all these guys I've made a list on my phone! :D

Anyone else notice despicable three insta stories are saying no longer available it keeps showing up as I flick through

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.