Disney Vloggers #6 Now they’re back and on vacation, who will end up in isolation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very sad news from See You On Mainstreet, they're a lovely couple. I know they don't get much attention on her but they're definitely worth checking out for dlp

I found SYOM when i was planning a DLP trip and loved them! Please God all goes well with Sven and treatment

Reactions: 2
Getting fed up with the same content from Disney in Detail, Adam Hatten etc etc
I find I can’t relate to them anymore. I started Charlotte in Wonderland today and have to say it was a pleasant change, regardless of her Botox (each to their own). I loved that it was a ‘family’ take on going to Disney. Also liked the fact she doesn’t force the camera on anyone unless they want to be in the video. The genuine excitement and you feel like you are getting honest opinions and they all sat in economy!

What’s going on lately with Disney vloggers, all these upgrades business, upper class, are they losing touch?

Reactions: 9
I find I can’t relate to them anymore. I started Charlotte in Wonderland today and have to say it was a pleasant change, regardless of her Botox (each to their own). I loved that it was a ‘family’ take on going to Disney. Also liked the fact she doesn’t force the camera on anyone unless they want to be in the video. The genuine excitement and you feel like you are getting honest opinions and they all sat in economy!

What’s going on lately with Disney vloggers, all these upgrades business, upper class, are they losing touch?
We enjoyed Charlotte in Wonderland this week, too. No opinions on her aesthetic work, if she likes it then that’s up to her! But yes, genuine family holiday excitement & found it informative without being know-it-all!

Reactions: 4
I like that TD3 aren’t on insta all the way through there trip, refreshing compared to o people who post 90 stories a day

Reactions: 8
We enjoyed Charlotte in Wonderland this week, too. No opinions on her aesthetic work, if she likes it then that’s up to her! But yes, genuine family holiday excitement & found it informative without being know-it-all!
I love Charlottes vlogs, she really is so excited to be there!

And as others mentioned she doesn't force others to be in the vlog

Reactions: 3
I absolutely love TD3, MR David and Mr Ian and have been enjoying the Burgesses. Just discovered The Knightstrider, I enjoy his Florida Vlogs but his laugh kills me 😂

Covid cancellations has meant people had loads of credits with airlines so they all splashed out once going back to it. It’s a short lived thing whilst things get back to normal again.

Reactions: 1
I don't think she's worked for many years now. Maybe her family have finally said she needs to start bringing in some money? They don't seem to be short though. I agree she does seem to be putting a lot out there at the moment.
I don't think she's doing YouTube for money, maybe she's doing it in order to have something to do. Her family's funds to finance her Disney hobby and travels seem endless so she can keep making these videos. Her follower number and views have gone up, but I doubt it's enough to bring in a lot of money. Plus, she has no sponsorships.
I agree that her more focused videos are better, it became a bit old seeing her wandering through DLP with the camera pointed at her face the entire time, laughing at things and characters.

Last edited:
Travel vloggers Flying the Nest have just started releasing their videos from Disney World, not on the heavy information side, but Stephen does such a good job editing and filming, it's beautiful.
I know I shouldn't compare parenting, but seeing Stephen and Jess, and then you watch Sophie and Dave (when they release a video), worlds apart!!

• Heart
Travel vloggers Flying the Nest have just started releasing their videos from Disney World, not on the heavy information side, but Stephen does such a good job editing and filming, it's beautiful.
I know I shouldn't compare parenting, but seeing Stephen and Jess, and then you watch Sophie and Dave (when they release a video), worlds apart!!
It beggars belief how tit Sophie and Dave are as parents. Child has been shoved in front of a screen watching Disney+ 24/7 since he was newborn. Parents rarely interact with him, rarely leave the house, and feed and clothe him inappropriately. It's clear he's allergic to their dog but the poor little guy is almost constantly on antibiotics rather than them prioritise his needs over the dog. I've actually had to stop watching their vlogs because they trigger memories of the neglect I suffered as a child.

• Sad
  • Heart
It beggars belief how tit Sophie and Dave are as parents. Child has been shoved in front of a screen watching Disney+ 24/7 since he was newborn. Parents rarely interact with him, rarely leave the house, and feed and clothe him inappropriately. It's clear he's allergic to their dog but the poor little guy is almost constantly on antibiotics rather than them prioritise his needs over the dog. I've actually had to stop watching their vlogs because they trigger memories of the neglect I suffered as a child.
I only compare them, because Hunter and Barney were born around the same time, and it's hard not to compare when Im watching them both grow and develop. Stephen and Jess actually engage with Hunter, not just stick her in front of a screen. A couple of weeks ago they had a video of them camping out in the Canadian wilderness during the middle of winter, with a young child. Sophie and Dave struggled going to Legoland.
Disney World trips are completely different with a child, your day will revolve around your child's needs.

• Heart
I used to watch Flying The Nest a lot and I think Stephen and Jess are great, but they've become too much like family vloggers to me, putting "with a toddler" into almost every title, posting solo pics of Hunter on Instagram and generally just film her a lot. So I unsubscribed because I tend to avoid content like that.

Sorry to get back to Sam4God, but my goodness, the way she presents food in her Disney vlogs is so unappetizing, it almost makes me want to avoid the restaurants she shows. It's especially bad when she's at a buffet. She's a messy eater and tends to overload her plate with all kinds of different food and it always looks awful. I don't know why she shoves her fork into the camera to show the bite she's going to take, it's disgusting. And then she goes to film the entire buffet and opens every container before sticking her finger almost into the food. Whyyyy.
Low point was a few weeks ago when she put her food atop of a bin because all the table around her were taken. She was outside, AT DISNEY, and couldn't walk one minute to find a bench or something where she could eat her crepe? She actually put her food ON that damn bin and ate it right there.

I don't understand the bin thing either but I see it all the time! almost every Disney Vlogger I watch uses Disney bins to put their food on when it comes to food stalls to be fair

So many vloggers can't work out they should be looking at the camera lens and not the bloody flip out (or up) screen!
Fair enough a quick glance to check you're in shot......it really bugs me!

Reactions: 5
I don't understand the bin thing either but I see it all the time! almost every Disney Vlogger I watch uses Disney bins to put their food on when it comes to food stalls to be fair
It’s a Disney thing, if you didn’t eat off a bin you didn’t go to Food and Wine Festival 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah the cardboard the food comes in is hard to eat off without resting on something and all the stand up tables are usually full so a bin is the next best thing.

I don’t mind eating off a bin at Disney. They’re very clean and your food doesn’t go anywhere near the bin part, iyswim

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.