Disney Vloggers #6 Now they’re back and on vacation, who will end up in isolation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone remember how much Yaz & Ash kept going on about Disneyland Paris and how they want to go back and that they'd love to visit for Halloween and Christmas and they'd do stories saying they miss Disneyland Paris constantly......

was just thinking how funny that they never did go back (as far as we know of course) yet have been spotted in Florida and California on multiple occasions throughout the past 6 months!

just shows how fake they were

Reactions: 6
anyone remember how much Yaz & Ash kept going on about Disneyland Paris and how they want to go back and that they'd love to visit for Halloween and Christmas and they'd do stories saying they miss Disneyland Paris constantly......

was just thinking how funny that they never did go back (as far as we know of course) yet have been spotted in Florida and California on multiple occasions throughout the past 6 months!

just shows how fake they were
Yes they, and many other Disney vloggers used DLP for content despite always saying they'd never go, or it's the poor relation etc

Can't be 100% sure but seem to remember the Knapps posting a pic at DLP saying they were 'home' yet that all changed with the cruise then back to WDW

Reactions: 5
Is Sam4God a full time YouTuber now? She is putting out a lot of videos lately
I don't think she's worked for many years now. Maybe her family have finally said she needs to start bringing in some money? They don't seem to be short though. I agree she does seem to be putting a lot out there at the moment.

Reactions: 2
I don't think she's worked for many years now. Maybe her family have finally said she needs to start bringing in some money? They don't seem to be short though. I agree she does seem to be putting a lot out there at the moment.
I do like these videos though, better than the day by day, walking around ones as she's done those to death going so often

I guess when you do these feature ones you have more content to put out

Reactions: 3
I do like these videos though, better than the day by day, walking around ones as she's done those to death going so often

I guess when you do these feature ones you have more content to put out
Yes, I agree, the focussed vlogs are far better for someone who visits DLP as often as she does. She was getting into Disney in Detail territory sleeping in, saying she'll do something next time she comes and generally just mooching around for an afternoon doing nothing. Obvs that's fine but becomes a bit tedious when it's literally every vlog.

Now she's focussing on one thing it's much better. She's one of the few Disney vloggers with a good knowledge of DLP and she should be exploiting this. It's really helpful to be able to watch a vlog just about staying in one hotel or eating in one restaurant. That's actually useful information, especially now she's making an effort to show the full menu in restaurants, discussing costs etc.

Yes, I agree, the focussed vlogs are far better for someone who visits DLP as often as she does. She was getting into Disney in Detail territory sleeping in, saying she'll do something next time she comes and generally just mooching around for an afternoon doing nothing. Obvs that's fine but becomes a bit tedious when it's literally every vlog.

Now she's focussing on one thing it's much better. She's one of the few Disney vloggers with a good knowledge of DLP and she should be exploiting this. It's really helpful to be able to watch a vlog just about staying in one hotel or eating in one restaurant. That's actually useful information, especially now she's making an effort to show the full menu in restaurants, discussing costs etc.
That's what Victoria should be doing. Instead of doing the same thing every day, every trip, be creative. We've seen her holiday so many times, nothing changes, they've all blended into one long trip. It's your job, you say, well you're just showing us your holiday like every other vlogger. Same days, same rides, same food, she's doing my head in😂

Reactions: 4
Danny Dalimore has said he wants to fly to Disneyland Paris just for one day and back the same day just to get 30th anniversary content...... 🤣

I swear he's going back to WDW in March anyway so what even is the point

• Haha
It’s not even like the 30th stuff is one day only. It’s on for an entire year!

So I finally gave one of Danny Dallimore's vlogs a try, the one where he has an unplanned day at MK and honestly does he ever shut up long enough to actually do anything!! The majority of the video was just him talking to the camera telling you he has no plans, oh did you know he is DVC now he has kept that quiet! And have to laugh at the montage type segment in the middle that he thought a bottle of water was an exciting thing to include.

He has a long way to go before I would class him as being a good vlogger. He is harmless enough, he is not vile or rude like some others, but he needs to get better at showing what he is doing rather than talking in a corner.

Maybe it was just a bad vlog for me to watch . . . but sadly with a lot of others putting out videos, one bad video is enough for me to not click on another.

So I finally gave one of Danny Dallimore's vlogs a try, the one where he has an unplanned day at MK and honestly does he ever shut up long enough to actually do anything!! The majority of the video was just him talking to the camera telling you he has no plans, oh did you know he is DVC now he has kept that quiet! And have to laugh at the montage type segment in the middle that he thought a bottle of water was an exciting thing to include.

He has a long way to go before I would class him as being a good vlogger. He is harmless enough, he is not vile or rude like some others, but he needs to get better at showing what he is doing rather than talking in a corner.

Maybe it was just a bad vlog for me to watch . . . but sadly with a lot of others putting out videos, one bad video is enough for me to not click on another.
No, they are all pretty much like that!

But as you say he's not vile or rude, and you always hear him saying to each person he deals with "Hiya, you alright" So much better than The Lodge twats who are rude and vile

Reactions: 5
No, they are all pretty much like that!

But as you say he's not vile or rude, and you always hear him saying to each person he deals with "Hiya, you alright" So much better than The Lodge twats who are rude and vile
Thanks!! Good to know. Here is hoping he listens to feedback and improves his style.

Feel a bit sorry for Despicable 3, just seen their insta story this morning that they're hoping to fly out for Florida today but it's winds of 75mph at London so they'll have to see how it pans out.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.