Disney Vloggers #6 Now they’re back and on vacation, who will end up in isolation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With Charlotte, she does show her little girl a lot but she also does lots on trips that her daughter wishes to do. Like exploring Animal Kingdom Lodge and doing their activities rather than watching mummy take hundreds of shots for the gram!

Also she lets Paisley talk to the camera and never pans away or says whatever, or just ignores her

Madam Knapp does the exact opposite
I agree! I just don’t want to watch someone else’s life. I think there’s a difference between a fun vlog with a topic, like a theme park or a day out and then someone’s home family video. I feel a bit uncomfortable seeing a kid on such a personal way. I do turn off many channels because of it

i blame the saccone joly family for making it acceptable!

Reactions: 4
Vloggers and tiktokers (ESPECIALLY tiktokers) are slowly ruining the parks I swear. They are everywhere, being annoying and getting in the way. I feel bad for the face characters especially, always having a phone shoved in their faces while someone tries to get a reaction out of them.

Don’t get me wrong, there’s definitely a place for vloggers, they can be helpful but the place is so saturated with them! Tiktokers need to leave though. Except Jeremy, he can stay

Reactions: 5
I see Yaz and Ash are back in Florida again, Will and Lelly have posted a photo with them

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Vloggers and tiktokers (ESPECIALLY tiktokers) are slowly ruining the parks I swear. They are everywhere, being annoying and getting in the way. I feel bad for the face characters especially, always having a phone shoved in their faces while someone tries to get a reaction out of them.

Don’t get me wrong, there’s definitely a place for vloggers, they can be helpful but the place is so saturated with them! Tiktokers need to leave though. Except Jeremy, he can stay
Have you seen the video of Minnie standing still like a statue as a TikToker tries to do the daft nodding trend?

Apparently, if they engage in any TikTok trends they are instantly dismissed from their role.

Have you seen the video of Minnie standing still like a statue as a TikToker tries to do the daft nodding trend?

Apparently, if they engage in any TikTok trends they are instantly dismissed from their role.
I've never understood TikTok or their trends but I'm glad Disney are being serious about TikTokers at least

can't even imagine how annoying it must be for the Cast Members being forced to do things for TikTok

Reactions: 6
I've never understood TikTok or their trends but I'm glad Disney are being serious about TikTokers at least

can't even imagine how annoying it must be for the Cast Members being forced to do things for TikTok
Glad to hear of this. People who work the company and guests are just getting out of hand. Saw that Kyle and jojo and some friends blocking a path in Epcot doing a tiktok and it really annoyed me

Reactions: 3

Yes I saw that! It made me uncomfortable to watch. I really dislike that person, a lot of people do. There’s many instances of tiktokers doing that to characters, happens at Universal too. I would hate going to work every day knowing some random people will be shoving phones in my face and trying not to lose my job over their stupid behaviour

I can’t watch the ones with kids in, it just feels too intrusive. Why are you vlogging when you should be enjoying a holiday with your children? It’s not even a moral thing about monetising your kids with me, I watch plenty of Insta stories along those lines so it would be hypocritical of me to do so but honestly, stop filming and enjoy your holidays.

Do we think any UK Disney vlogger is going to go stay in the Star Wars hotel when it opens next month?

I would struggle to see how anyone could justify the cost! And from most of the channels I watch, it is very split with one person loving SW and the other being so so about it which could be a factor into whether it is worth it. Will be interesting to see the UK perspective though.

I can’t watch the ones with kids in, it just feels too intrusive. Why are you vlogging when you should be enjoying a holiday with your children? It’s not even a moral thing about monetising your kids with me, I watch plenty of Insta stories along those lines so it would be hypocritical of me to do so but honestly, stop filming and enjoy your holidays.
When we was growing up we had loads of home videos and we do the same with our kids for the memories this is how I see some family vloggers that do the balance well. Yes some of them are awful like the knapps that openly ignored their kids for the camera but there is some that get the balance really well and don't get to intrusive with he kids as well.

Reactions: 1
I’ll get my coat but i have covid so been filling my days with YouTube but I’ve watched Danny dalimore and I kinda like him 🤦‍♀️I like he makes cock ups and is all over the place
He’s a total wannabe and I don’t know how much he really likes Disney or weather he’s jumped on the bandwagon like the caravan club lodge knobs but he seems pretty harmless. Obviously once he grows he’ll change like the rest of them

I’ll get my coat but i have covid so been filling my days with YouTube but I’ve watched Danny dalimore and I kinda like him 🤦‍♀️I like he makes cock ups and is all over the place
He’s a total wannabe and I don’t know how much he really likes Disney or weather he’s jumped on the bandwagon like the caravan club lodge knobs but he seems pretty harmless. Obviously once he grows he’ll change like the rest of them
I agree! He seems genuine. No fakeness, no pretending to know everything etc. He is entertaining to me anyways lol

Oh god she’s the one with all the loungefly bags and dresses that look like Victoria’s mum made them! 🤮

• Haha
Why am I quite liking Danny Dalimore…. He seems like he just loves disney. He needs to stop say “let me know in the comments” though, it’s constant

Why am I quite liking Danny Dalimore…. He seems like he just loves disney. He needs to stop say “let me know in the comments” though, it’s constant
watched some of his live earlier. I quite like watching him on there when he does Q&A, but his vlogs just put me on edge, but he’s likeable for all his frantic charm 🙃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.