Disney Vloggers #6 Now they’re back and on vacation, who will end up in isolation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wouldn’t that be a good thing? Unless we think they’ll attack her with a pair of ears lol Being avoided and blocked by those people sounds like a gift for a hobby vlogger. Whatever you think of her being there the suggestion that she’ll be unsafe in the parks is…..strange. If it ever got to the point that British vloggers were beating one another in WDW I think it would be time for us all to board one of Bezo’s rockets and blast off anywhere!
Watch your step or Adam will set Gary C on you 🤣

Reactions: 1
Just started the Kershaws Adventures November vlog and as someone who watched the Saturday Night Discussions shows I'm pissed off at Gaz he's gone down in my estimations. Before Christmas 2020 and certainly in the final shows early on in 2021 they did talk about would they go back and they all had holier than thou attitudes that it wouldn't be safe and they wouldn't be risking it even if borders opened, only Paul admitted he would because he had DVC points to use. Gaz has just casually said in their travel video that he booked flights back in January! So all that time they just lied through their teeth saying they wouldn't go when they'd already booked flights!

Just started the Kershaws Adventures November vlog and as someone who watched the Saturday Night Discussions shows I'm pissed off at Gaz he's gone down in my estimations. Before Christmas 2020 and certainly in the final shows early on in 2021 they did talk about would they go back and they all had holier than thou attitudes that it wouldn't be safe and they wouldn't be risking it even if borders opened, only Paul admitted he would because he had DVC points to use. Gaz has just casually said in their travel video that he booked flights back in January! So all that time they just lied through their teeth saying they wouldn't go when they'd already booked flights!
Do we really have to start talking about this bunch of ring sniffers again! SND was and will remain the worst group of people to assemble, stealing off alleged friends, bullying, deceitful and cnuts all of them!

Sweetheart, you came on here to talk about your channel and slate others. I’m just saying you need to be more careful and for your safety when you are in the parks. People know more of the disney groups than we prob even realise. I can see quite a few of the uk vloggers follow your Instagram…. I’m sure many who see you are on here will block you or just generally avoid you as they won’t respect you are on here.
Definitely another vlogger here, I applaud Her for being open and honest here, and doesn’t sound like she’s doing it for the “gold card” like most of the others that just say they arn’t!

Reactions: 4
I'm watching Danny Dalimore's new vlog, he really thinks he's some sort of celebrity doesn't he? "Thanks for all your support for me going on this trip" 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm watching Danny Dalimore's new vlog, he really thinks he's some sort of celebrity doesn't he? "Thanks for all your support for me going on this trip" 🙄
This series is a crazy experiment!
Going with no plans or restaurant reservations having only booked 4 days before travel......who on earth in the real world can afford to do that with time off work etc

Going with no plans or restaurant reservations having only booked 4 days before travel......who on earth in the real world can afford to do that with time off work etc
I laughed when he acted as though going to WDW with no plans is somehow a groundbreaking thing that nobody does, then later on in the vlog he said he'd had so many DMs from people who never plan their trips 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I laughed when he acted as though going to WDW with no plans is somehow a groundbreaking thing that nobody does, then later on in the vlog he said he'd had so many DMs from people who never plan their trips 😂
He is so new to this 'Dizernee' vlogging he has no idea!
He gets so much wrong and makes a joke of it but it's terrible really!

Reactions: 3
He's a "fake it to you make it" kinda guy.
I swear he puts on this whole personality to make himself appear more interesting.

He's a "fake it to you make it" kinda guy.
I swear he puts on this whole personality to make himself appear more interesting.
He's like The Lodge Knobs in the faking Disney love, although he has better all round Disney knowledge than them, but then so does my big toe 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Have to say his latest vlog really annoyed me..... he spent a few hours in Magic Kingdom doing hardly anything despite low wait times

I'm sorry but Disney World is not a cheap holiday and to just waste a day like that is very unrelatable

he also did a Disney in Detail and cancelled his dining reservation to have pizza inside his room...... didn't even show the pizza properly

Watching Nathan Stakers last DLP slog.. ....annoying little twit! Getting annoyed at the issue with the music cutting out on the Christmas parade, he made a massive deal about it but really, not a massive deal!

His slogs are appalling......he is like the Kershaw man.....thinks he's funny but he's really not........AT ALL

• Haha
I had to watch him and Victoria have drinkies whilst they became besties on the Magic last year, it was incredibly tragic to see them on the ship, looking lonely, filming themselves looking important.

Like proper tragic.

He is so new to this 'Dizernee' vlogging he has no idea!
He gets so much wrong and makes a joke of it but it's terrible really!
Jesus, his trip intro just came on.

Is he serious?! He’s visited since 2017, so with covid probably 2 or 3 times. His OH is nowhere in sight, it’s just family members which is a bit odd.

Most importantly, he doesn’t know anything about Disney, why does he think he qualifies to give people info?

Reactions: 6
I have to rant about all of these uk families trying to get famous on YouTube with their disney holidays. I was excited there was a lot more out there but they are more like home videos. There is clearly a difference between a fun vlog (showing the park, what you’re up to, a bit of your family) and then a full on parent filming their kids on holiday. I just watched the Parker lab family, seem nice. But it’s just 15 mins of their little kids on holiday, it’s not a disney vlog! Also stop with putting minors out there for money

i don’t want to see you kids for the majority of the video. Also it’s so wrong that these children are being put online. It’s just not ok

Reactions: 8
YES!! You have summed up what I am slowly disliking about Disney UK vloggers.

Which is why I stick to watching adult only trips, as I really do not need to be seeing other peoples children that I don't know in a video. It is good to get a realistic idea of what WDW is like as I have not been for 20 years so a LOT has changed and I use the vlogs to get a gauge on what is and is not achievable.
Which that is getting harder as more and more adult vloggers go that often they refuse to wait more than 30 mins for a ride. My holiday will look drastically different to them as I won't be going back for a nap during the day and be trying to ride as much as I can while there.

Reactions: 7
I have to rant about all of these uk families trying to get famous on YouTube with their disney holidays. I was excited there was a lot more out there but they are more like home videos. There is clearly a difference between a fun vlog (showing the park, what you’re up to, a bit of your family) and then a full on parent filming their kids on holiday. I just watched the Parker lab family, seem nice. But it’s just 15 mins of their little kids on holiday, it’s not a disney vlog! Also stop with putting minors out there for money

i don’t want to see you kids for the majority of the video. Also it’s so wrong that these children are being put online. It’s just not ok
I'm pretty sure the criticism of exactly that is what just broke Knappily Ever After. They really exploited and neglected those kids on the last trip.

Reactions: 5
I don’t mind people showing their kids a bit, as it’s nice to see their reactions etc. however I think some of these families need to have a family home video and then cut bits out for YouTube.

the Charlotte in wonderland lady I think seems sweet but I feel a bit awkward how much I see her kid. I dunno.I think these people need to share a little less for 2reasons. The kid isn’t approving it, I don’t want to see your kid soz.

I don’t mind people showing their kids a bit, as it’s nice to see their reactions etc. however I think some of these families need to have a family home video and then cut bits out for YouTube.

the Charlotte in wonderland lady I think seems sweet but I feel a bit awkward how much I see her kid. I dunno.I think these people need to share a little less for 2reasons. The kid isn’t approving it, I don’t want to see your kid soz.
With Charlotte, she does show her little girl a lot but she also does lots on trips that her daughter wishes to do. Like exploring Animal Kingdom Lodge and doing their activities rather than watching mummy take hundreds of shots for the gram!

Also she lets Paisley talk to the camera and never pans away or says whatever, or just ignores her

Madam Knapp does the exact opposite

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.