Disney Vloggers #6 Now they’re back and on vacation, who will end up in isolation?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sweetheart, you came on here to talk about your channel and slate others. I’m just saying you need to be more careful and for your safety when you are in the parks. People know more of the disney groups than we prob even realise. I can see quite a few of the uk vloggers follow your Instagram…. I’m sure many who see you are on here will block you or just generally avoid you as they won’t respect you are on here.
new member? - seems like you might be one of the butthurt people shes slagged? Noone here agrees with you. Find somewhere else to moan.

Lol you’ve been a member for a month. Does that make you better than everyone else? If you don’t like my view tough you are wrong the right site.

But I assure you she’s completely made an idiot of herself by coming on here and acting all innocent while actually being two faced herself. RachGoesSolo, good luck with your channel and ongoing life in tattle… rather you than me hun
I didnt say it made me better, it just makes YOU look sus :)
You think shes made an idiot of herself but noone else who has seen these messages do so you're in the minority. Of course you are entitled to your opinion but looks like her and noone else gives a sh*t.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
True! I don’t want to meet anyone who is a vlogger really, they are all quite irritating. Especially one that promotes themselves on here to befriend us all so we aren’t mean to her… then goes on to slate them all… but wants to be one of them? Just bizzare behaviour
Good job nobody cares what you think in here really and you think anyone want fake tattle friends like the fake YouTuber friends? Anyway can you imagine how bad the wrath of a youtuber could be. Imagine if they blocked you and how tragic that would be. There are plenty of YouTubers who come on here, but they do it in the devious and snake like way by not actually owning up to it unlike ilovelotso.

Reactions: 5
Quality play by Rachgoessolo in fairness 😂

I admire the balls of any vlogger coming on here to explain and comment on posts about them. Like someone said; “How to deal with Tattle 101”

I’ve subscribed to watch later.

Reactions: 11
Quality play by Rachgoessolo in fairness 😂

I admire the balls of any vlogger coming on here to explain and comment on posts about them. Like someone said; “How to deal with Tattle 101”

I’ve subscribed to watch later.
And this is what singles her out from a lot of these vloggers. Even if they tried, they couldn't justify their dodgy behaviour. I just mentioned that her not acknowledging that two WDW trips in as many months was a privilege wound me up and she justified this with a perfectly reasonable response

It's something you're never going to get from professional scammers like Sophie and Dave. Hats off to Rach Goes Solo I say and I hope her channel goes from strength to strength.

We desperately need some decent, genuine Disney vloggers out there. Disney in Detail is about as entertaining as a bad dose of the runs.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How have findusinparadise bought their own home in Orlando, and it turns out he’s just a server at Disney?
Servers at Disney make a hell of a lot of money due to tips, this can often be more than managers earn

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Servers at Disney make a hell of a lot of money due to tips, this can often be more than managers earn
I think that's why she's kept it quiet for so long. It's obvious now why she doesn't need to work.

I feel awk that they're clearly gunning for a Disney Wedding on the TV show (gifted, of course!) because I am very doubtful Disney would offer a gifted wedding to a cast member

There should be a Feb universal trip from The Despicable Three (I think) and The Mr's booked something but I'm not sure when for?
Ooo excited for Despicable 3! Kershaws are still posting their December trip if you're interested but it's funny you're right nearly all have been in the rush to get out there over November/December and now there will probably be a lull for several months.

Who of the vlogger lot have got trips soon? I feel like most of the nuts have been now. Hoping l&r go soon
L&R and Mr David and Mr Ian haven't said. The D3 and Will and Lelly are going out in Feb. Cheers ears and Spoonfullofsugar are still uploading their Nov/Dec trips and are an easy and enjoyable watch from normal genuine vloggers.

Reactions: 2
L&R and Mr David and Mr Ian haven't said. The D3 and Will and Lelly are going out in Feb. Cheers ears and Spoonfullofsugar are still uploading their Nov/Dec trips and are an easy and enjoyable watch from normal genuine vloggers.
I really tried with spoon full of sugar, but I can’t take the weird lisp voice that gets put on. Harmless but super dull for me. Will and Lelly will be good I like them. Hoping for not too many “oh yas” inserted lol

I really want to like Broadways Away, but there latest Disney series is just so boring, badly filmed, it’s just so dull.

Sweetheart, you came on here to talk about your channel and slate others. I’m just saying you need to be more careful and for your safety when you are in the parks. People know more of the disney groups than we prob even realise. I can see quite a few of the uk vloggers follow your Instagram…. I’m sure many who see you are on here will block you or just generally avoid you as they won’t respect you are on here.
wouldn’t that be a good thing? Unless we think they’ll attack her with a pair of ears lol Being avoided and blocked by those people sounds like a gift for a hobby vlogger. Whatever you think of her being there the suggestion that she’ll be unsafe in the parks is…..strange. If it ever got to the point that British vloggers were beating one another in WDW I think it would be time for us all to board one of Bezo’s rockets and blast off anywhere!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The Mr's are going May/June time. They have said on one of their vlogs.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.